PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sad day for the best backstepping massage shop - 11b joseph st lidcombe

Mao
17-03-2017, 06:23 AM
This is a story of December 2016. I have only been there once. It looks like only one person runs the place and works 7 days a week. She is a woman in her mid 40s she is probably the owner and sole worker. It would be my 3rd ever punt.

I was standing outside the door i pressed for the doorbell, i stood there for a few minutes but no one answered. I notice a small crack through those wooden boards used to cover the door. I leaned my ear against it to hear if anyone is there. I then hear the noise of what could only the sound of sex slaps during intercourse. I continue to stand outside patiently waiting for them finish. Another customer even came, he asked me if there's anyone there, i said no and he walked off. Luckily the noise of our conversation was heard by the lady in the shop and as she came out to open the door the other customer has already walked downstairs.

She opened the door and we greet. She asked me to wait and so i did while she finishes up with her current customer. The place feels quite homely not like the others I've been. It was now my turn. I paid for a 45 minute session. I took off my clothes while leaving on my underwear then laid down on the massage table. To my slight surprise she proceeded to remove my underwear. She then proceeded to give me a massage with her hands for no more than 10 seconds and then asked me "Do you want to try back stepping? The other man before really likes it" i thought to myself shes probably tired since she didnt have a break between customers so i said yes, i must admit i was a little nervous at the idea of being stepped on. And then holy shit, the pressure, my mind starts to go abit blank, my endorphins are flowing through my veins this is some kind of new drug. Coincidentally i injured my upperback due to a chiropractor and when she steps on me my spine kind of cracks. She asks me "is your back hurting? Because its making that cracking sound" i said yes my upper back and neck hurts she said "ill just fix your back by removing the cracking sound" as she put herself to work i thought to myself "she really good at this, this feels completely different to normal massages even by massage therapists." During the massage she had to answer the door twice so she was definitely popular.

30 minutes later the job was done with 15 minutes to spare she asked if i wanted full service, "do you want to do full service?(in chinese)", i said "full service? (In chinese)" "yes, do you want to try it? It feels really nice" she replied. I then realised it meant full service. I said "okay" and the rest was typical.

I then walked out thinking about how different the backstepping session was. I thought to myself "Where can i get backstepping in legit shops?" I tried googling to very little success. I have been to several more punts since then and always ask if they do backstepping. One time a guy said yes we do backstepping but when i go into the room i see no ceiling rails, i apologised and said i changed my mind because you cant do backstepping with rails. I soon found one that does backstepping, I tipped a ML $20 to continue with just backstepping for 30 minutes, it wasn't the same level of skill.

Then not long today i decided to check out some other massage shops and have thought about going to back to lidcombe. I was lookng at enfield and coincidentally discovered, along with an enfield massage shop, the lidcombe shop is under new management. I thought it was weird that on the occasions i take the train past lidcombe and could no longer see the signs of the lidcombe massage shop i now realise it's because it's under new ownership. I shouldn't have been surprised. The lady had many customers and probably works 7 days a week. She had enough money and she had more when she sold her business to a friend or something.

I have not visited the new shop but that doesnt matter because the best backstepping ml is now gone. I guess i can either pay tips just for MLs to continue the massage which means ill be paying for mediocre backstepping for at least $55 for 30 minutes, so that would be $20 tip but the last time i gave $20 she was trying to tempt me into paying $50. I mean sure there's also the plus side of going through the thrill of a massage shop but i want that mind blank hypnotised relaxed feeling again.

Here's the new ad and pics of the new 11b joseph st lidcombe
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/TherapeuticMassage/enfield-and-lidcombe-massage-new-cute-and-beautiful-masseuses-fr-35/19132261
It doesn't have ceiling rails for backstepping. Sad.. :(

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Hi there Mao,

Thanks for sharing, just curious to know the Full Service you had with the lady was the same kind of FS we were thinking ??

Ps. You never described the lady either ?

Mao
17-03-2017, 09:48 AM
Hi there Mao,

Thanks for sharing, just curious to know the Full Service you had with the lady was the same kind of FS we were thinking ??

Ps. You never described the lady either ?
Hello.

Full service was sex and blowjob. And i dont know how to properly describe her i can only remember her general appearance since it's been so long. She's like your average looking 40 something year old.

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Hello.

Full service was sex and blowjob. And i dont know how to properly describe her i can only remember her general appearance since it's been so long. She's like your average looking 40 something year old.

So you had sex with her! Sounds like she is very good in what she does without taking clothes off.

I think it's actually sad to see massage ladies like her who has great skills and yet still had to provide other extras to make a living !

But hey, that's what RnT is all about . And not for one minute I regret about fucking Julie the milf mamasan on Level 5, on that NAB building in Chinatown all those years ago ! And it was a goodbye fuck too as the landlord was kicking her out!

Ps. So brother Mao, I take it you are Chinese?

And your conversations:

she asked if i wanted full service, "do you want to do full service?(in chinese)", i said "full service? (In chinese)" "yes, do you want to try it? It feels really nice" she replied.

More questions......... haha

So she asked you in Chinese : 要不要做全套?

But what I'm interested is how she said this bit: it feels really nice ?
Was it: 好舒服的,要不要試試?

The reason I ask, sorry, was that in all my punting journey, I have yet to be asked such question! Usually if I want to have fs with my mls , I was the one who pull out the $100 note first......... lol

If only Iris or Rebecca would have asked me that......... haha !

Mao
19-03-2017, 04:57 AM
So you had sex with her! Sounds like she is very good in what she does without taking clothes off.

I think it's actually sad to see massage ladies like her who has great skills and yet still had to provide other extras to make a living !

But hey, that's what RnT is all about . And not for one minute I regret about fucking Julie the milf mamasan on Level 5, on that NAB building in Chinatown all those years ago ! And it was a goodbye fuck too as the landlord was kicking her out!

Ps. So brother Mao, I take it you are Chinese?

And your conversations:

she asked if i wanted full service, "do you want to do full service?(in chinese)", i said "full service? (In chinese)" "yes, do you want to try it? It feels really nice" she replied.

More questions......... haha

So she asked you in Chinese : 要不要做全套?

But what I'm interested is how she said this bit: it feels really nice ?
Was it: 好舒服的,要不要試試?

The reason I ask, sorry, was that in all my punting journey, I have yet to be asked such question! Usually if I want to have fs with my mls , I was the one who pull out the $100 note first......... lol

If only Iris or Rebecca would have asked me that......... haha !
Yes, im chinese but i grew up here. I had to see the pinyin to understand what you said but yes that's what she said. Maybe she knew i was a newbie when i went on the massage table with my underwear on. When she offered i pointed and enquired about the sign where it says "no sexual services offered" then she said it's in case a local council investigator come.

I didn't know it's standard to give the money first I just wait until they ask me 15-20 minutes before the end but I remember on my first punt i asked for fs after a few minutes of massage.

There's only one other place i found that does backstepping(legit). its at Mosman and it's more expensive too. So that leaves me with paying $100 for 45 minutes of back stepping.

Also when i went to one at campsie she was massaging directly on my spine with her forearm after backstepping and seem a little pissed because i only tipped her $20 to continue with the 30 minute massage. How do say not to massage my spine in chinese? Yeah, i know I need to learn chinese.