PDA

View Full Version : Sexy new Massage Ladies at 48 The Strand

Croydon massage
17-03-2017, 07:45 PM
48 The Strand @ Croydon

Coma and meet the newest additions to 48 Croydon's line up.

Miki - a 28 year old C cupper with good massage skills and friendly personality - works Monday

Vivi - petite, young (24) year old B copper - Saturdays

Lola - sweet and petite young 24 year old - Saturdays

Lisa - sweet, petite and pretty young university student - Thursdays

Coyle - pretty young student - excellent feedback from customers about her- Fridays

Bella - cute young university student with delicious pert B cups, service orientated - Wednesday

As well, most days you can see

Lilly - Experienced Chinese ML with a pretty face, milky skin and busty C cups. She speaks English well and is easy going with a friendly personality. Excellent service. Very popular with many clients.

Me, (Cherry) - here most days. Australian certified masseuse who also trained with the master Coco in Stanmore.

Don't wait - come and visit us soon! We have lovely self-contained rooms and a shower waiting for you.

You can make a booking on :

(02) 83866787

Croydon massage
18-03-2017, 07:26 AM
48 The Strand @ Croydon

Coma and meet the newest additions to 48 Croydon's line up.

Miki - a 28 year old C cupper with good massage skills and friendly personality - works Monday

Vivi - petite, young (24) year old B copper - Saturdays

Lola - sweet and petite young 24 year old - Saturdays

Lisa - sweet, petite and pretty young university student - Thursdays

Coyle - pretty young student - excellent feedback from customers about her- Fridays

Bella - cute young university student with delicious pert B cups, service orientated - Wednesday

As well, most days you can see

Lilly - Experienced Chinese ML with a pretty face, milky skin and busty C cups. She speaks English well and is easy going with a friendly personality. Excellent service. Very popular with many clients.

Me, (Cherry) - here most days. Australian certified masseuse who also trained with the master Coco in Stanmore.

Don't wait - come and visit us soon! We have lovely self-contained rooms and a shower waiting for you.

You can make a booking on :

(02) 83866787

Great day to cum and visit me and my lovely girls. Come out of the rain into my warm, dry and welcoming shop!