Date of Visit : 16/3/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim but still shapely, nice B-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, face-sitting, various positions

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - great session with a great girl

My experience/comments : Angie sent me a text a couple of days previously saying she had a good new girl called Mimi starting on Thursday, so I booked her.

Mimi has a pretty face and is slim but still curvy with a nice pair of B-cups. She has a tattoo on her lower back.

No kissing – don’t know whether that is always the case with Mimi but it didn’t seem to be on offer and I didn’t push it.

It was Mimi’s first day at 533 and she was a bit disorganised and uncertain about things. She chats away (possibly as a result of being nervous) but her English is a bit limited and she can be difficult to understand at times.

After I’d showered, and she’d stopped fiddling with things, she joined me on the bed and started licking my nipples. She asked what I wanted her to do so I suggested she suck me, and she did.

She knelt between my legs and started an excellent BBBJ. Not particularly deep but starting nice and slowly and sensually, with great tongue action, occasional eye-contact and no interruptions.

She also tickled my balls, perineum and asshole. She picked up on the fact that I was enjoying this and grabbed some lube to apply to my asshole while she still sucked me.

She asked whether I wanted her to insert a finger and I said “A little bit”.

After a good spell of this, I suggested some 69 but she countered with a suggestion that I turned over. I thought she was proposing some tromboning but she put a pillow under my hips and told me to lie down on my front. She knelt between my legs and pulled my cock back towards her.

Everything was well lubed and she milked my cock with one hand while sticking a finger a long way up my back passage.

I haven't experienced this position before and the sensation was amazing. I had to concentrate hard on not cumming and I couldn’t let it continue for more than about five minutes before having to get her to stop, telling her it was "Too good".

I again suggested some 69 and she asked that I wash the lube off my cock while she washed her hands.

Mimi was soon gently moaning as I licked her clit and she continued her sensuous BJ.

We had a good session of this before I had to stop her again and I got her to turn round and sit on my face. Her moaning intensified and she seemed to enjoy it but she was a bit reserved and never really went off.

She then blew me a bit more before I asked her to get a condom.

We started with some very good cowgirl and Mimi was soon getting into it. It was a bit of a tight squeeze at first but Mimi took it well with no complaints.

After a bit of Asian CG, Mimi turned round for some reverse CG. She was bending forward and really low, giving me a great view as my cock slid in and out.

I then suggested some mish. Mimi put her arms behind her knees to pull her legs back and in the air to allow some great access.

Next the good old doggie and I stood behind her as she knelt at the edge of the bed. She has a lovely slim waist and shapely butt and looking down at the action was another great sight.

I gently inserted a crooked thumb up her back passage and met no resistance. This felt so good that I soon climaxed and filled the dom.

I collapsed on the bed and she tidied me up before lying in my arms for the few remaining minutes.

Mimi said she hadn’t been in Australia long and had previously worked at somewhere in the city (I think she said 647 Elizabeth Street). She was born in mainland China but had spent several years in HK before coming here.

I eventually had to point out that our time was up and have a quick shower before departing.

Great session with a pretty, lovely and talented girl who will only get better with time.

rojandro919
18-03-2017, 10:14 AM
Awesome review

Littlewonder
18-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the review bro she sounds great I hope she does dfk?

Willoughby533
01-10-2018, 03:12 PM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Sweetest pixie and cheeky smile with a GFE/PSE attitude and fun Mimi.. Pleasure kitten and roster starlet..

Mimi - Size 5,C cup,160CM,young and very pretty,petite nice slim body,experienced top service, Hong Kong Girl .Roster says"Mimi arrives @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..offering an exceptional service.. GFE or PSE style service.. DTBBBJ and CIM.. Plus Mimi has a sweetheart cheeky smile, GFE charm and is very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkle in her eyes.. A new starlet and pleasure kitten on roster.. so don't miss out."

*A quality lady roster for this MONDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2018 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991