PDA

View Full Version : General talk What u gonna do after you lost interest in girls?

Red John
26-04-2012, 01:29 AM
As the topic said, what u gonna do? find a new hobby? or get a nice soprts car? a fishing boat? a motobike(probably end up disable urself) ?

or eventually become just like me...

IExperiment
26-04-2012, 02:20 AM
As the topic said, what u gonna do? find a new hobby? or get a nice soprts car? a fishing boat? a motobike(probably end up disable urself) ?

or eventually become just like me...

It is harder to get board with different pussy as it takes time :) and like many different sports car you will get board they get similar after a while and most you really takes an efford lots of concentration to drive them. Get lots of hobby like fishing, go to the beach, family and still some pussy on the side :) do it in moderation cant go wrong :)

wannabe
26-04-2012, 02:25 AM
if you lost interest in girls you shouldnt be on this forum! Jeez! more and more weird threads these days!

cisco
26-04-2012, 04:04 AM
to RED JOHN

Whats wrong with you..?
there is nothing you can do , just get a knife and cut you dick off and throw it in to bin,.....open your eyes there are so many beautiful girls out there,once you open your eyes and have a look around you will know ...we leave in this wonderful world.........

player
26-04-2012, 04:25 AM
You should quit smoking first if you are a smoker, it does wonders to wake up your little bro. Its all about your fitness.

Hidden Python
26-04-2012, 04:48 AM
Lol if you loose interest in girls, than you have no choice to go to the dark side.
That's Asian ladyboys aka Katoys.
Pre Op and Post Op. The choice is yours.

Thank God for sexxy Korean Women to keep us straight.

Littlewonder
26-04-2012, 07:52 AM
When I get bored and lose interest in girls, they are going to nail the top on and put me 6ft under.

holi_day
26-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Try guys. Sweetgirl may have some to offer.

project_manager006
28-04-2012, 12:24 PM
I wouldn't say I've lost interest in girls, but as I've gotten older, they definitely don't act as my priority anymore. When I was younger, I'd be looking here and there, keeping eyes out for hot girls, trying to get with any girl I found remotely attractive. But as I've matured, I've realised that they're just a drain on your money, time and freedom, and too many wear so much make up these days they look completely different when you wake up next to them the next day.

My priority now is money. Like that JP Morgan prank going round the net says, there is no point in spending my money (which appreciates over time) on a depreciating asset (girls as they age).

Travelmate
28-04-2012, 02:53 PM
I wouldn't say I've lost interest in girls, but as I've gotten older, they definitely don't act as my priority anymore. When I was younger, I'd be looking here and there, keeping eyes out for hot girls, trying to get with any girl I found remotely attractive. But as I've matured, I've realised that they're just a drain on your money, time and freedom, and too many wear so much make up these days they look completely different when you wake up next to them the next day.

My priority now is money. Like that JP Morgan prank going round the net says, there is no point in spending my money (which appreciates over time) on a depreciating asset (girls as they age).

Money and women both important.

Say you have lots of money and make more and more.
Where are you going to spend it?
What can make you more happier? More $$?
This is an endless journey. But life has an end.

tectonic
28-04-2012, 03:17 PM
get interested in penis

Littlewonder
28-04-2012, 05:11 PM

Well I cant see the point in earning lots of money and not spending it just leaving it for someone else to spent when your gone.

I just love spending time with beautiful women.

project_manager006
28-04-2012, 11:54 PM
Money and women both important.

Say you have lots of money and make more and more.
Where are you going to spend it?
What can make you more happier? More $$?
This is an endless journey. But life has an end.

Well I cant see the point in earning lots of money and not spending it just leaving it for someone else to spent when your gone.

I just love spending time with beautiful women.

Bros, I didn't say not to spend your hard earned money - I was trying to say it may, or probably is, a waste of it if you're just going to spend it on girls. There are more options than a) not spend money and b) punting. The world is your oyster.

IExperiment
29-04-2012, 12:13 AM
The more you earn the more you spend this is normal. I am still turning around to look at something beautiful those nice long legs and nice ass curvy ass hmmm yummy :) so I am still young :)

cisco
29-04-2012, 01:56 AM
to red john

there is nothing hobby like sport car , motorbike , fishing boat or anything in this world can beat juicy box.....

Fock Sake
29-04-2012, 01:06 PM
When I get board, I'll just play bored games.

devilangel
29-04-2012, 09:45 PM
I'd open a brothel

cisco
29-04-2012, 09:50 PM
i will be applly as quality control of the box then

ddkf85
30-04-2012, 01:33 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cisco
30-04-2012, 05:12 AM
i aggree with you with you ddkf85

GWEILO
30-04-2012, 10:22 PM
If I didn't spend so much time chasing girls I would probably spend my time chasing money.

cisco
06-05-2012, 12:56 AM
For men,...only 2 thing in this world that have to be worried .......
Number One.... Money
Number Two.... Girls ( what are in Girls mean )....Love , 69 , Pussy , Shaved pussy , Tight Pussy , CIM , BBBj ,etc

Thats Why Pussy will keep us alive till the of the world....

cisco
06-05-2012, 12:59 AM
for men,...only 2 thing in this world that have to worried all the time.......
Number One.... Money
Number Two.... Girls ( what are in Girls mean )....Love , Pussy , Shaved pussy , Tight Pussy , CIM , BBBj ,etc

Thats Why Pussy will keep us alive till the of the world....

ILOVETOFU
06-05-2012, 03:01 AM
the only reason I try to make more money is so I can get more pussy. damn, come to think of it, I would probably not do many other things like going to the gym, if not for the ability to spend more time with lovely (and naked) women, paid or otherwise. sure, money can't buy love, its true, but what it can't buy I can't use.

syd_hunter
06-05-2012, 08:23 AM
RED JOHN

I think you just tired of pussy:grimace:, not totally lose interested in Beautiful girls. Sometimes I feel the same :slobber:

Try to find a nice girlfriend or female friend and keep a healthy mental relationship for a while.

Sooner or later, you will be back to punt:miao:

Aimyy22
09-02-2013, 09:05 PM
It is more complicated to get panel with different slit as it needs some time to like many different activities car you will get panel they get identical after a while and most you really requires an efford plenty of focus to generate them.

Max Impact
09-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Damn you're digging up some old threads Aimyy22!

rooter
09-02-2013, 10:49 PM
Damn you're digging up some old threads Aimyy22!

He is just putting up lots of pointless posts to get Senior Member status.
Happens all the time. I think a better system would be to base seniority on ARs and not just General posts

Max Impact
09-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Good fucking point Rooter. Two other guys did this recently.

But just as an aside, why would I lose interest in pussy? Shoot me then, please!!!!

LongJohnSilver
11-02-2013, 01:28 AM
I don't think you ever lose interest in girls. One day your penis stops working, but even then you are still probably just as interested in girls, only unable to do anything about it.

Littlewonder
11-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Thats when they put me 6ft under. Why would anyone loose interest in these beautiful ladies I just cant get enough.

jellyshots
11-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Thats when they put me 6ft under. Why would anyone loose interest in these beautiful ladies I just cant get enough.

Yep. They would be nailing my coffin shut. Even then I've figure out a way to become a vampire or something so I could still chase women around. Or I'd turn into one of those horny ghosts.

Starlight
11-02-2013, 11:59 AM
How can you loose interest in girls. They fill the colours in our universe's picture. If you loose interest in one girl thats understandable but there is always another one just next door, around the corner or in the next street. If you don't pick her some one else will. :cry:

guailo
11-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Everything in moderation and pay attention to what your body and mind is telling you. If your body or mind (or both) simply has no urge to punt, then don't. Punt when you need, and not for the sake of chalking up the number of pussies.

Littlewonder
22-02-2013, 07:36 AM
Everything in moderation and pay attention to what your body and mind is telling you. If your body or mind (or both) simply has no urge to punt, then don't. Punt when you need, and not for the sake of chalking up the number of pussies.

I cant afford to do that, "pay attention to what your body and mind is telling you" it gets too expensive I would be punting 3 times a day.

jellyshots
22-02-2013, 08:15 AM
How can you loose interest in girls. They fill the colours in our universe's picture. If you loose interest in one girl thats understandable but there is always another one just next door, around the corner or in the next street. If you don't pick her some one else will. :cry:

I completely agree:)

Mr Crash and Burn
22-02-2013, 11:18 AM
When I lose interest I will be in a wooden box.

reve
23-02-2013, 01:38 AM
to red john

there is nothing hobby like sport car , motorbike , fishing boat or anything in this world can beat juicy box.....

Back in da old day all I need is my sport car and dress nicely pussies cum in left rigth center maybe buy them a drink or two there is no need to pay for the sex...
But I aint young anymore and my six pack have evolve into a single pack...
Still I have not lost interest in gals yet I think the key point is don't put all your eggs in one basket. Don't punt 7 day a week have multiple interests/hobbies spend some time and money on other things that tickle you eg I like wine, car and home audio.

Littlewonder
24-02-2013, 07:19 AM
The world will come to an end before I loose interest in girls