PDA

View Full Version : General talk Official Christmas Fanclub

wetwipes1
20-03-2017, 06:46 PM
We all have our differences in this forum - some of us punt once a month, others twice a day; some like to indulge in Ginza, others are happy to have a quicky at 7 Cowper; some like big tits, others prefer shaved pussies; some are still studying at uni, others have kids who are studying at uni....But one of the things that unites us all is our love for Christmas. So here we have it guys - the Official Christmas Fanclub!

So what is this thread for? This is the place for all your love confessions, thirsty outbursts and platonic appreciation messages for Christmas. Any questions and requests are also welcome. You can be as thirsty or needy as you like, no one will judge, but please, for the safety and health of other viewers, no dick picks here (that's what her snapchat is for).

Merry Christmas everyone and happy punting!

Punterman
20-03-2017, 07:47 PM
I like Christmas as it is good to get views from the other side of the fence. Yes like everyone else on the forum, I would like to bring her out of retirement but that looks unlikely to happen. Like our old mate Babycat, she has us all in the palm of her hands and she knows it.

What other current or ex WL's or ML's are regular contributors to the forum ?

wetwipes1
20-03-2017, 08:02 PM
She has us all in the palm of her hands and she knows it.
Hahah my thoughts exactly, so intelligent and charismatic though. Here you go Punterman, I'm doing God's work here:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?38941-CHRISTMAS-is-Cumming-is-Cumming-is-Cumming!-OMG!!!
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41687-All-i-want-for-Christmas-is-CHRISTMAS

Punterman
20-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Hahah my thoughts exactly, so intelligent and charismatic though. Here you go Punterman, I'm doing God's work here:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?38941-CHRISTMAS-is-Cumming-is-Cumming-is-Cumming!-OMG!!!
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41687-All-i-want-for-Christmas-is-CHRISTMAS

Well those reviews have definitely pissed me off that she is retired. She sounds great and loves to cum. Perhaps she can even beat my mate Shirley if she lets me try or even better, a double with them both. Imagine the noise in that room and the state of the bed sheets.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?65604-A-celebration-of-the-female-multiple-orgasm

C'mon Christmas, come out of retirement even if it is just for a week. You will be booked solid. Me first please.

Bigtitlover
20-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Big fan right here!!!

wetwipes1
20-03-2017, 08:19 PM
C'mon Christmas, come out of retirement even if it is just for a week. You will be booked solid. Me first please.
Put that DSLR to good use and take some artistic dick pics. The aperture's gotta be spot on, any sign of chromatic aberration might turn her off.

Bigtitlover
20-03-2017, 08:26 PM
I must admit, after seeing her occasionally pop up in threads, i was definitely curious about her!! thought it was a guy at first lol.

ML_Lover
20-03-2017, 08:26 PM
A year ago when I started this hobby, I went back to page 1 of this forum. It took me about 6 weeks to read nearly all the posts!

Christmas's posts were always some of the most interesting and insightful. Good that she is back posting.

wetwipes1
20-03-2017, 08:34 PM
A year ago when I started this hobby, I went back to page 1 of this forum. It took me about 6 weeks to read nearly all the posts!

What a champion, that is some dedication there.

shootermcgavin
20-03-2017, 08:38 PM
I love Christmas because it's one of the few days of the year I can start drinking before midday without copping flack, and Chevy Chase gets his annual flogging on the telly.

We're talking about the same thing yeah?

wetwipes1
20-03-2017, 08:48 PM
I love Christmas because it's one of the few days of the year I can start drinking before midday without copping flack, and Chevy Chase gets his annual flogging on the telly.
Yeah of course, I'm right there with you mate. I love the Chevy Bolt as well, too bad it only has 238 miles per charge. If the range was just a little higher, I'd be putting in a pre-order.

harrycd
20-03-2017, 08:55 PM

Coco pops + Baileys is the best way to start Christmas day

wetwipes1
20-03-2017, 09:01 PM
Coco pops + Baileys is the best way to start Christmas day
I prefer fruit loops + Vodka

targajajouka
20-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Baileys + Rice Bubbles because we ran of milk during schoolies in the morning after the 2003 RWC final.

Would not recommend Wild Turkey + Coco Pops.

cassius
20-03-2017, 10:03 PM
i will always regret missing out. she sounds like just too much fun!

Raybo
20-03-2017, 10:15 PM
Christmas is definitely fun on the forum. There have been quite a few working ladies on the forum over the years and it definitely spices things up! I wish there were more.

42Gladesville
20-03-2017, 11:12 PM
ㅋㅋ omg I like Christmas too! that's why my name was Christmas.
I'm here @42 ... Randomly visiting papa Eric now.. come see me :) I'll buy mcfrappe to all... thank you..

Bigtitlover
20-03-2017, 11:15 PM
ㅋㅋ omg I like Christmas too! that's why my name was Christmas.
I'm here @42 ... Randomly visiting papa Eric now.. come see me :) I'll buy mcfrappe to all... thank you..

I'll bring some kimbap for you :P

Christmas
20-03-2017, 11:44 PM
I'll bring some kimbap for you :P

Kimbap is one of my favourite but i just got back to my place.. :( anyway thanks bigtitslover for liking me even thought i am like #tinytittiescommittee

handcockJ
21-03-2017, 12:40 AM
Wow I saw the pics.. would love to have those legs drapped over my shoulders

Bigtitlover
21-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Kimbap is one of my favourite but i just got back to my place.. :( anyway thanks bigtitslover for liking me even thought i am like #tinytittiescommittee

Only tuna Kimbap is nice. Take out the radish every time lol. Next time :P

Christmas
21-03-2017, 01:09 AM
Only tuna Kimbap is nice. Take out the radish every time lol. Next time :P

You can have the best kimbap in Sydney @바삭, straty. They do such as 'donkatsu kimbap', 'cream cheese kimbap', 'je-yuk kimbap' and it's just amazingly tasty. They make your 'tuna kimbap' as well and they put soooooooo much tuna in there ㅋㅋㅋ i can't put in my mouth at once.

http://mblogthumb2.phinf.naver.net/20150405_81/jee7922_14282003870861Wk3N_JPEG/NaverBlog_20150405_121945_01.jpg?type=w420
http://mblogthumb3.phinf.naver.net/20140628_178/soo83j_1403937185540kVGUh_JPEG/DSC07482s.jpg?type=w420

It's my shout next time! Hehe

Bigtitlover
21-03-2017, 01:15 AM
You can have the best kimbap in Sydney @바삭, straty. They do such as 'donkatsu kimbap', 'cream cheese kimbap', 'je-yuk kimbap' and it's just amazingly tasty. They make your 'tuna kimbap' as well and they put soooooooo much tuna in there ㅋㅋㅋ i can't put in my mouth at once.

http://mblogthumb2.phinf.naver.net/20150405_81/jee7922_14282003870861Wk3N_JPEG/NaverBlog_20150405_121945_01.jpg?type=w420
http://mblogthumb3.phinf.naver.net/20140628_178/soo83j_1403937185540kVGUh_JPEG/DSC07482s.jpg?type=w420

It's my shout next time! Hehe

Lol wtf. 9/10 Japanese sushi restaurants is owned by Koreans >_> now they have tonkatsu kimbap lol. My mind is blown lol. Will try next time haha

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2017, 08:03 AM
Christmas is definitely fun on the forum. There have been quite a few working ladies on the forum over the years and it definitely spices things up! I wish there were more.

Yeap, they certainly were a lot of fun and brought in some fresh and different perspectives!

Isis was one of them quickly comes to mind and I forgot the name of that Hong Kong girl who worked for Bluemoon only for a short period - she's Gold !!

Raybo
21-03-2017, 08:15 AM
Yeap, they certainly were a lot of fun and brought in some fresh and different perspectives!

Isis was one of them quickly comes to mind and I forgot the name of that Hong Kong girl who worked for Bluemoon only for a short period - she's Gold !!

Sei and Sharena are another couple of girls that spring to mind. There was the cauc girl who worked at one of the Granville shops.

shootermcgavin
21-03-2017, 10:22 AM
There was the cauc girl who worked at one of the Granville shops.

Yes! Worked at Granville 44 I think? She used to review punters performances. Now that was a quality read.

wilisno
21-03-2017, 10:42 AM

Amy of Red Rose 130 and Sammi and Crystal of BlueMoon and Jade of Rydalmere 22.

woods23
21-03-2017, 10:47 AM
Jade of sydney;)

Raybo
21-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Yes! Worked at Granville 44 I think? She used to review punters performances. Now that was a quality read.

Yes! I remember the review about the Nathan Tinkler lookalike who took it up the clacker with one of her dildos!

S2WOMEN
21-03-2017, 12:44 PM
ahhhh christmas

i have such fond memories of this korean girl

:love:

come back pls !

Christmas
21-03-2017, 12:44 PM
I don't even remember when was this, it was few years ago i guess, I went to 244 paddington to help my old friend Jack, and He said there would be "Sharena".
I was sooo excited! because I was only noob WL and I knew that She advertises herself here and there on public... but she didn't turn up anyway :(
I PM'd babycat to meet/catch up but she seems not interested.
I met Lisa (current Dream @ginza) only once @5*, I guess She comes forum when she works?
Jazz (42's WL) also reads forum occasionally...
There are some WL/ML in here but they don't usually write, or appear

I wish I could make one forum for WL!
it would be very fun and informative. what do you guys think

Raybo
21-03-2017, 12:58 PM
i wish I could make one forum for WL!
it would be very fun and informative. what do you guys think

Good idea, but it would be overrun by horny old men trading blows with one another trying to win the attention of the WLs on the forum.

Yageez88
21-03-2017, 01:27 PM
I remember coming across a forum for exactly this. The girls worked in the UK and they would spread information with each other about creepy, dodgy or con artists between each other to prevent each other from danger or being ripped off.

The guys would change their number or on screen name but their "scam" or something always remained the same.

It seemed like they were more of the private variety and not shop based.

cmk76
21-03-2017, 02:46 PM
Well those reviews have definitely pissed me off that she is retired. She sounds great and loves to cum. Perhaps she can even beat my mate Shirley if she lets me try or even better, a double with them both. Imagine the noise in that room and the state of the bed sheets.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?65604-A-celebration-of-the-female-multiple-orgasm

Punterman, two more reviews of Christmas (aka Jerry) to encourage you in your quest...
Best of luck...

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?46605-Jerry-6-00-pm-141220
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?46602-JERRY-The-professional-time-keeper

shootermcgavin
21-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Good idea, but it would be overrun by horny old men trading blows with one another trying to win the attention of the WLs on the forum.

.......isn't that already happening?

Raybo
21-03-2017, 04:09 PM

Yeah, dick swinging contests just about every thread these days.

JimBeam
21-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Dang I still remember I saw Christmas on the line up once I ended up choosing Chloe.. If I had know how much of a minx you are Christmas, oh if only.. Now I guess I will never had the chance to try your kimbab :p Not a fan (yet) but I thought id say hi.. keep it real sister peace*

targajajouka
21-03-2017, 06:33 PM

Yeah, dick swinging contests just about every thread these days.

Lol. Case in point this thread and the earlier thread that started this one.

Max Impact
21-03-2017, 06:34 PM

It was nice to read my review of Christmas in the penthouse again. But that was a different time to now and she has decided for better or worse that I am her Aussie abeoji ( I think that means daddy).

At least we get to hang out sometimes and I can enjoy her truly engaging personality for a long time I hope.

harrycd
21-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Lol wtf. 9/10 Japanese sushi restaurants is owned by Koreans >_> now they have tonkatsu kimbap lol. My mind is blown lol. Will try next time haha

I've noticed this trend as well, my Chinese coworker always has a rant about this when we go for lunch. I would say that 75% of the Japanese restaurants near my office are run by Koreans and she always has a hissy fit saying the food isn't as good lol.

I would say that personally I've not had great kimbap from anywhere, its always been mediocre. I prefer bibimbap and the korean fried chicken.

Punterman
21-03-2017, 09:39 PM
It was nice to read my review of Christmas in the penthouse again. But that was a different time to now and she has decided for better or worse that I am her Aussie abeoji ( I think that means daddy).

At least we get to hang out sometimes and I can enjoy her truly engaging personality for a long time I hope.

Hi Maxy, if you know her well see if she will come out of retirement for a MMF with me and you. From your old review on her she loves to cum, I love to make girls cum. Match made in heaven.

Punterman
21-03-2017, 09:44 PM
http://imgur.com/7F3BfOu

Nice photo of Xmas looking hot.

cleetusvandamme
21-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Hi Maxy, if you know her well see if she will come out of retirement for a MMF with me and you. From your old review on her she loves to cum, I love to make girls cum. Match made in heaven.

I thought she'd already blown it?

Hi Christmas, you had your chance last night via pm but blew it. Don't come crying back to me now.

Anyway I am 52 so you probably don't want to see me nude.

wetwipes1
21-03-2017, 10:15 PM
I thought she'd already blown it?
Hahah the thirst is real. Punterman, why not just take a stroll down 42, meet her in person and see where that takes you, rather than coming up with MMF masterplans?

Christmas
21-03-2017, 10:56 PM
LOL
Maxy daddy no.1 Punterman daddy no.2 and I don't fuck my daddys even though I have daddy issue. It's moral thing ok
but yes I do find attractive in old men...

first and foremost they are emotionally secure, stable
secondly they know how to shag well
lastly financially ... I mean proper job, payslip etc ㅋㅋㅋ

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2017, 11:11 PM
Hi there Jerry,

I think you will only be safe around me !

Everyone else here probably all want to have a piece of you .

Good luck

Cheers

Bigtitlover
21-03-2017, 11:14 PM
I've noticed this trend as well, my Chinese coworker always has a rant about this when we go for lunch. I would say that 75% of the Japanese restaurants near my office are run by Koreans and she always has a hissy fit saying the food isn't as good lol.

I would say that personally I've not had great kimbap from anywhere, its always been mediocre. I prefer bibimbap and the korean fried chicken.

Haha that's correct. I have a Korean mate and his family owns 3 Japanese restaurant/takeaway shops....lol. I always give him shit for it lol.

Christmas
21-03-2017, 11:26 PM
Haha that's correct. I have a Korean mate and his family owns 3 Japanese restaurant/takeaway shops....lol. I always give him shit for it lol.

sushi-hub,hero sushi, edo sushi, asakaze, hotaru, etc
why people'd still pay for it if there's tasty kimbap is like $4.9

Christmas
21-03-2017, 11:26 PM
Hi there Jerry,

I think you will only be safe around me !

Everyone else here probably all want to have a piece of you .

Good luck

Cheers

yes uncle it seems, indeed. but I'll toss you to babycat onni.

Christmas
21-03-2017, 11:29 PM
Punterman, two more reviews of Christmas (aka Jerry) to encourage you in your quest...
Best of luck...

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?46605-Jerry-6-00-pm-141220
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?46602-JERRY-The-professional-time-keeper

It's all glory of cmk, wingman, maxy, x11,.. and many other of my friends who wrote reviews ^*^ love you long long time

targajajouka
21-03-2017, 11:29 PM

Gallus Gallus in Chatswood or NaruOne on Pitt St for the best KFC.

But you gotta move away from that, bibimbap or KBBQ once in a while and try yukkaejang (spicy shredded beef soup) or seolleongtang (ox bone soup). That shit is delicious.

God Member
22-03-2017, 06:34 PM
From your old review on her she loves to come, I love to make girls come.

You want all your Christmases to come at once?? :surprise:

Punterman
22-03-2017, 07:27 PM
You want all your Christmases to come at once?? :surprise:

I've given up on her now. I have this dream that she will pm me to savour my DATY skills. Will it be a dream or reality.....

ouch
25-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Lucky bastards and merry christmas