PDA

View Full Version : The 20-year-old Pure Taiwanese Girl Lolli

tingting
20-03-2017, 09:44 PM
1996, 20 years old, 162cm, looks tall and very slim, however, with an exceptionally plump ass. With the lovely little A boobs, she is not the type that stuns you at the first sight, but her naïve, pure and joyful smell just makes you want to hold her in your arms.

Waiting in the room when she knocked in, we were both a bit awkward and especially she, of her age, was so shy. She didn’t even look me in the eye, and just quietly took off her dress, giving me her back. I attempted a few physical contacts, and later we were in the shower.

Showering, we kissed, we hugged, I held her tight while burying my face on her chest. I touched her young soft vagina, and we laughed about each other’s shaved private parts. In term of service, she was very caring and very submissive, and just helped me wash myself while not refusing any intimacy I initialised.

Probably it’s the general shyness of this 20-year-old, we were still a bit detached when the shower was over. Getting onto the bed, with she lying plank, I held myself on top above her and gentle started the deep kisses. These kisses were wet, soft, interactive, breathful, and I felt encouraged to aggress.

I wasn’t very energetic that day, and she was not the active type, so I kept kissing her lips and the rest of her body for around ten minutes, without much progression. One thing worth noticing is her young vagina. It was in a colour same as the skin around, with all the tiny parts symmetric, and in perfect shapes. They were tasteless, except when the brackish liquid slowly dripped out from the inside. I asked her to give me a blowjob or I thought she wouldn’t propose anything at all. The blowjob, however, was comfortable, though there was nothing exciting or surprising, but it was a very good job, given that she’s just started working for a month. I couldn’t feel much teeth, but there was proper suction around my brother. I first kneeled on the bed, and then lied down, and she’s always so sweet and tender, and sticked herself close to me. We hug a bit at the end, with her blowing me and I spread her leg to tease her young watery pussy.

We started with missionary. The little sister was very tight, and a bit dry at the beginning, but before long I got smooth with the ins and outs, when she’s getting wetter and wetter. I even heard a drizzling sound of her natural lubrication when we were grinding each other, near the end of our first missionary session. While striking down there, we didn’t stop kissing. She was getting more and more responsive and the kisses got hotter and hotter. There was certainly a passion growing, besides what our genitals were doing, and she had never put off her naïve and pure smile.

When she turned around, I finally got to see that wet pussy close. It was so wet yet so clean, with that vulva slight opened and indicating the mysteries inside. The doggy was amazing, as I am going in a slightly different direction and as her plump asses kept bumping and seemed so close to devouring my pennis.

I was not in a perfect state, and with all the stamina I trained during the years, I am already tired by the doggy. I turned her face back up, and before the last missionary, I couldn’t resist to go back down and taste her watery sister. She gave out soft but persistent moaning while I was servicing her, and I used my free hands to play with her perfect legs, which could easily be stretched or folded in all the directions.

Got back on the train, the last session was tiring, but I didn’t give up to perform the intermittent series of strong strikes while trying hard to hold myself together. A while, she seemed less enjoying than the beginning, so I, after a short passionate kiss, gave the final sprint. Holding her shoulders under her arms, I swung her away and against me to facilitate the strikes happening down there.

The ending shower was still intimate and comforting. We hugged a bit and kissed a bit. I even got my dick head scratched on her new shaved lady part. We had a friendly talk during the last ten minutes, and she’s not too bad to talk with besides the wonderful performance on bed.