PDA

View Full Version : Other 260 princess hwy sylvania

sexercisor2230
05-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Managed to venture here for a massage. Looks legit from the front. Went in and was met by I
Mamasan Linda. All the girls were busy.

Was taken to cubicle at the back. Nice wooden floors. Linda provided a nice.com massage with plenty of tackle tickle.

Part.2 was a very competent hj. Great experience by Linda (milf). will be back to sample the younger massage.ladies soon.

tonyphil55
05-02-2013, 01:50 PM
What are prices like

sexercisor2230
05-02-2013, 05:52 PM
$35/3omins, $60/60mins

DYSLENOJD
05-02-2013, 06:16 PM
HJ extra I asssume?

sexercisor2230
05-02-2013, 06:20 PM
yeah...anywhere from $20 - $50 with clothes off

old fat man
16-02-2013, 07:16 AM
I have tried this shop a couple of times, both times with the younger girls and just for half hour sessions.
I enjoyed both girls, each gave good unrushed massage with some cheeky teasing strokes and good finish.
The first time I did notice Linda and thought she might be an interesting punt, but she was not there the second time.
I will return to this shop and sample Linda for myself.

old fat man
22-02-2013, 07:49 AM
Ventured back to this shop twice this week, both times with the intention of trying Linda.
Both times Linda not there, !st time a woman probably in her thirties, pretty with a well muscled toned body.
did not get name, gave good firm massage with some incidental rubbing of her thighs and knees against me.
Excellent finish. 2nd time very pretty 20 something girl with petite body, excellent english, very friendly and chatty.
Gave very good massage and got to all the right spots and gave good finish.
Linda will have to be a future goal for now.

old fat man
12-03-2013, 12:20 PM
Travelled here again on Sat, no Linda, spent an hour with Ruby, beautiful chinese lady with a very soft sensual touch.
Massage was definitely not therapuetic but designed to excite and did it,s job very well with lots of deliberate tackle teasing.
An excellent R&T experience, I will try again for Ruby on Saturdays with the added expectation of one day running into Linda.

AHLUNGOR
12-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Travelled here again on Sat, no Linda, spent an hour with Ruby, beautiful chinese lady with a very soft sensual touch.
Massage was definitely not therapuetic but designed to excite and did it,s job very well with lots of deliberate tackle teasing.
An excellent R&T experience, I will try again for Ruby on Saturdays with the added expectation of one day running into Linda.

Why don't you just ring the shop and find out when is Linda working ??

old fat man
14-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Yes that would be easy Ahlungor, but I like the anticipation of maybe getting Linda and have not been disappointed yet so still having fun, thanks for the thought though and also have other places to try, I only go to sylvania when I am driving past that way