PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road 19 YO Sugar ??

isisjk
05-02-2013, 02:17 PM
533 Willoughby Rd , Willoughby
$150 1 Hr full service
Sugar (Described as K doll 19 YO)
Real Age : 33 YO (looks about 27)
Nationality : korean
On menu : BBJ , DATY , DFK
Face : cute (next door girl Type) 8/10 (for comparison cici 8 sarah 9 shelly 9 )
Body : 160cm
small A cup tits with pair of grape nipples
skin (not bad not silky)
7/10 (cici 9.5 sarah 9 shelly 8)
BBJ : not experienced , not much action
6/10 (cici 10 Sarah 8 shelly 9.5 too much tissue)
Sex : too much lubs , no real business
6/10 (cici 10 sarah 9 shelly 8)

service : 6/10 exhuasted from non stop booking (power of aus99)

overall : 7.5 for sugar a nice person to talk... may be too much talk
disappointed 533 willoughby faking age too much (14 years !!)

mx55xm
05-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the info bro

Littlewonder
05-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the report its a shame when they say the age and its so far out doesn't do anything for the girls or the shop.

Its interesting your comparison agains other girl particularly Sara and Shelly as I rate them both the same. I actually rate Gigi less (is it Gigi you refer to she is know as CICI at other shops) not by much mind you. The thing is they are all great and this girl is obviously not in their class.

I rate all my punt on a scale of 1 to 10 thank goodness you dont get much under 5 at 533 only ever had one or two and that was a few years ago the standard is much higher these days and we punters expect that now.

Angie has been saying to me come and try the Korean girl Sugar the main reason I didnt want to see her is because she is 19 too young, and now having read your report sounds like she is older but her service is like a 19 year old.

Pinkbits
05-02-2013, 07:05 PM
thanks for the report.

MaxPunter
05-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the honest report...what a disappointment :-(

I was going to book her for Thurdsday, and i was very excited about a young 19yo korean.

From the picture on the website she looks really nice: slim, flat stomach, nicely proportioned...but knowing that she is 33yo really put me off

I have never been to 533 Willoughby, but if the management is so blatantly lying in regards to WL's age this is not a good sign...really really disappointed

PhoBot
05-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Actual age at 533 = claimed age x 1.435

Chopper8
05-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Good report. Very disappointing, don't think I'll be booking her any time soon.

She was probably flat out with bookings because of reviews on the forum. Haha

africanw
05-02-2013, 08:18 PM
mmm tried to book her on Monday and she was too busy...

chandra_man1
05-02-2013, 08:32 PM
so the ones listed as 25 yo are more like 45 yo.

icecream
05-02-2013, 08:37 PM
There are no true 19yo k dolls.. Most should know that.. Call it creative marketing.. Who cares.. Enjoy the moment and time.. Don't see what the fuss is about..

O yea
05-02-2013, 10:11 PM
What ever Angie said we need to X 2.
Sara is nearly 40
Shelly is late 30

Littlewonder
06-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Actual age at 533 = claimed age x 1.435

Thats over complicating things we nearlly need a calculator, Acouple of years ago the bros on here decided to add 10 seems like thats still pretty close.

kickass
06-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Disappointing bro. Bad luck.

M3
07-02-2013, 04:11 PM
533 Willoughby Rd , Willoughby
$150 1 Hr full service
Sugar (Described as K doll 19 YO)
Real Age : 33 YO (looks about 27)
Nationality : korean
On menu : BBJ , DATY , DFK
Face : cute (next door girl Type) 8/10 (for comparison cici 8 sarah 9 shelly 9 )
Body : 160cm
small A cup tits with pair of grape nipples
skin (not bad not silky)
7/10 (cici 9.5 sarah 9 shelly 8)
BBJ : not experienced , not much action
6/10 (cici 10 Sarah 8 shelly 9.5 too much tissue)
Sex : too much lubs , no real business
6/10 (cici 10 sarah 9 shelly 8)

service : 6/10 exhuasted from non stop booking (power of aus99)

overall : 7.5 for sugar a nice person to talk... may be too much talk
disappointed 533 willoughby faking age too much (14 years !!)

isisjk..I read this review of yours and the first thing I noticed was there was no detail of the in room visit..

Did you ever see Sugar in the rooms of 533?

The reason I have delayed in responding is that I did not know her real age but I do now.

Sugar is 23 so where do you get the 33 from? The lady would hardly tell you 33 when she is actually 23..would she!!

I am also interested where you got the "Described as K doll 19 YO" words from as I cannot see those words in 533 AUS99 Roster descriptions of Sugar on this site..

There is an error elsewhere that now needs a third party to fix when he returns to Sydney..It will be done..

Again I ask you where you got this 33 from and did you ever see Sugar in the rooms @533?

Over to you isisjk.

igloo
07-02-2013, 04:47 PM
isisjk..I read this review of yours and the first thing I noticed was there was no detail of the in room visit..

Did you ever see Sugar in the rooms of 533?

The reason I have delayed in responding is that I did not know her real age but I do now.

Sugar is 23 so where do you get the 33 from? The lady would hardly tell you 33 when she is actually 23..would she!!

I am also interested where you got the "Described as K doll 19 YO" words from as I cannot see those words in 533 AUS99 Roster descriptions of Sugar on this site..

There is an error elsewhere that now needs a third party to fix when he returns to Sydney..It will be done..

Again I ask you where you got this 33 from and did you ever see Sugar in the rooms @533?

Over to you isisjk.

Everybody is different but I had a great session with Sugar last week, she is way above average in looks, she sucks and fucks well...so its obviously a case of YMMV with this lady. The 19yo K Doll is on the 533 site M3 when you press the hyperlink of the roster on this site.
I cannot imagine being disappointed with this lady if you don't mind small tits.
LW you should not be out off in my opinion, definitely doesn't fuck like a 19yo, if inexperience is your issue with that...

M3
07-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Everybody is different but I had a great session with Sugar last week, she is way above average in looks, she sucks and fucks well...so its obviously a case of YMMV with this lady. The 19yo K Doll is on the 533 site M3 when you press the hyperlink of the roster on this site.
I cannot imagine being disappointed with this lady if you don't mind small tits.
LW you should not be out off in my opinion, definitely doesn't fuck like a 19yo, if inexperience is your issue with that...

Thanks Igloo..I have not seen Sugar in the rooms but she looks one hot young lady..Apparently her passport says 23 and the AUS99 533 Roster has never mentioned her as a 19YO..The 533 web site is done by a different guy and he is sometimes hard to get a hold of to update things..It will be changed..

The main thing is this lady is very hot,23,and in today @533..

Go see and enjoy..

altgourami
07-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Wow. I thought the rule was +10 years. 19 for 33 is pushing it a bit.

Licker
07-02-2013, 08:38 PM

Bro,

Obviously you did not read all the posts before replying.

The OP is a 6 post member, so I do not expect much.

The following is just speculation, but where else would the OP have gotten the age????
Anyway, if there is no common language, 23 and 33 sound pretty similar in the heat of the moment.
(if that is what happened. OP asked:"how old are you?"... Girl replied:"tretytree"... OP in his thoughts:"wow, 33 that's way more than what the website says.")

I know how easy it is to get confused when there is no common language.
And do you think that if the girl knows, she's advertised as 19 yo, she will tel she is 33 intentionally.
Even the OP says she looks 27... which is probably a view influenced by his idea that she is 33.

Guys!!!
Learn to read between the lines. Both in advertising and in reviews.

P.S. and yes, my presumption of the language barrier is also a speculation.
P.S.2 And bro altgourami, thusfar I have regarded you as an old enough fox to NOT fall into pit traps like this :)

M3
07-02-2013, 08:42 PM

altgourami..Are you indicating that +10 years is an industry/shop standard?

The 33YO comes from the OP which has little to no detail and leaves doubts if the visit ever happened other than the on pages of this and possibly other sites...

The discrepancy is now confirmed (via passport) as four years which according to you is well within the margin of error or industry standard..

Then according to you if 533(not via AUS99 Rosters)had told a fib..intentionally or otherwise.. it's all OK because it is within the industry margin of error.

You indicate +10 years is accepted..then indicate 14 is a bit much but we are really talking about four.

Still waiting for a reply from the OP as to where they got the 33 number..

PS...Sugar (http://533willoughby.com.au/sugar.html) is just a click away.

chevy118
08-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Hi guys, i don't normally post as i dont fancy myself as much of a writer but i do frequent 533 regularly and i have seen Sugar twice now, the last being today. I just wanted to say that she a very attractive girl that gives a great bbbj and fucks with a lot of passion. Most services included DFK, CIM all with a playful nature and smile.

I cannot in my right mind accept a comment by OP that is so far off the mark and suspiciously posted. I know first hand that she is NOT 33yrs old. I'm asian myself so I can judge Asian age better than non asians to be fair, but more importantly, im surprised at how easily influenced some people can be. Fact aside, does it really matter how old someone is if she still looks, presents and performs as good or better than girls aged 19 or whatever?

Each to their own as they say, so you're entitled to ur opnion and choices, but to anyone refusing or having doubts about Sugar due to ONE unsubstantiated posting is denying themselves an opportunity to spend time with a gorgeous, and generous lover like Sugar. I don't mind really as its our gain lol.

Happy punting

John Holmes
08-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Spot on M3! Totally agree with you!! Even if a shop was to lie about the girl's age ... why would the girl then go tell a punter her real age? And yes, where did this K Doll 19 comes from??
I saw Sugar yesterday, attractive little k-girl with great attitude and service.
As an Asian, I am able to judge age other Asian very well and she is definitely in her early 20s. If you are looking for a good time with a hot little k girl, make a booking and experience it for yourself!

freshjive
08-02-2013, 10:11 AM
She's in fact 24 yo korean age (23 in the western world). She gave me catbath all over front and back. BJ was quite good although i had better.

Way too much lube during intercourse probably too ease the pain as she was solidly booked that day when i saw her. When i pulled out i could see a hint of blood mixed with the lube. Just kinda turned me off.

M3
08-02-2013, 11:07 AM
freshjive..If her bookings are an indication it looks like this pretty young lady took a pounding the day you saw her ..

It seems since the advent of the Gangnam Style music hit by K-pop signer PSY all things K are in vogue so why not this young K-Doll too..

I am interested in the one year age difference which must mean Korean babies are 1 when they are born.

Any way back to young K-Doll Sugar..

Go see and make your own assessment and maybe ask if a Gangnam Style performance is also available..

I am sure Angie would have the music.. :(

kickass
08-02-2013, 11:40 AM
The OP report is scented with anger. I wonder if the age is exagerated because he didn't enjoy himself. This might be a reasonable response from a new member, but not a useful one. Better to explain that he didn't enjoy his punt, and why, so that we can all make an informed decision.

The pen is mightier than the sword. The truth will ring true with other punters here and gather support rather than placing yourself in an adversarial position with other members here and ruining your reputation.

freshjive
08-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Yes korean baby born age 1. I have a lot of korean friends and they comfirm this.

Misfit44
08-02-2013, 02:23 PM
I never felt angry like this when I saw Isisjk report that Sugar was 33yrs old.
Note that this is only his 6th report.
His report is totally opposite of my experience.

I was one of the first punters that tried Sugar and she definitely in mid 20s MAX.

Anyway it is all about "performance" and Sugar is true 5 star service.

Age really is just a mental thing.
Some of you guys think you getting fresh meat when the girl only 19 years old but she been hammered and butchered by heaps of guys already.
I have had a few 30year girls that put the younger girls to shame.
Any real punter knows this.

HengDai
09-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Does M3 work for 533?

M3
09-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Does M3 work for 533?

HengDai...I do the 533 rosters but don't normally comment on reviews unless something is out of line OR I have some useful info for punters(like one I have just posted)..Other shops do the same..#64 has their faithful supporters and all shops need these people..I was slow to respond to this one until I got the real age info.

In summary I support 533 but do not work for them.

Thanks..

timido
09-02-2013, 03:55 PM
HengDai...I do the 533 rosters but don't normally comment on reviews unless something is out of line OR I have some useful info for punters(like one I have just posted)..Other shops do the same..#64 has their faithful supporters and all shops need these people..I was slow to respond to this one until I got the real age info.

In summary I support 533 but do not work for them.

Thanks..

well then.. you need told the guy who done the website to change it..
eventhough she is 23, then you guys should put it 23 not 19 as the website describe..
no offence.. just my opinion..

Tags:

19 years old sexy Uni girl. Young and beautiful with silky skin.

Littlewonder
10-02-2013, 07:18 AM
well then.. you need told the guy who done the website to change it..
eventhough she is 23, then you guys should put it 23 not 19 as the website describe..
no offence.. just my opinion..

We have been saying this should be done for as long as these shops have existed some things will change some thing will never change.

Stating a girls correct age is one of the things that will never change unfortunately for those of you that age matters.

I have the same issue with Breast size they are never accurate either, may be we should all take a tape measure and get it right for the shops.

carmen farquis
10-02-2013, 07:47 AM
We have been saying this should be done for as long as these shops have existed some things will change some thing will never change.

Stating a girls correct age is one of the things that will never change unfortunately for those of you that age matters.

I have the same issue with Breast size they are never accurate either, may be we should all take a tape measure and get it right for the shops.

when they over estimate breast size it usually puts me of because big tits mean a big arse and i hate fat chicks

isisjk
11-02-2013, 12:02 PM
wow so many replies !!
I am a honest guy just told truth... nothing exaggerated...
Everybody have different taste some will like my AR and fans of sugar will hate my AR
I dont care what "M" reply to my AR everybody have different opinion...
I did get the true age from sugar and ppl who have met asian would know some
koreans look 10 years younger than their age.
sugar is a sweet person I just did not like 533 willoughby using false information on their web site
(If you are curious go 533 website check SUGAR`s information).

OH !
Forgot to tell!!
To. SUGAR LOVERs do you know her real name ??? Hahaha
I DO
: P

MaxPunter
11-02-2013, 12:32 PM
wow so many replies !!
I am a honest guy just told truth... nothing exaggerated...
Everybody have different taste some will like my AR and fans of sugar will hate my AR
I dont care what "M" reply to my AR everybody have different opinion...

Your report was honest and truthful therefore appreciated
I agree what everything you said since i had similar experience with Sugar

She is cute, quite pretty, nice little body.
The service is ok but not really a GFE...at least she was not with me

Maybe regulars get a different and more intimate experience with her. I don't understand how you can build a regular customer base if the first service is just average or mediocre
I felt i was pushed only because i booked her for 45 min instead of 1 hr; so i didn't "deserve" the full package: no shower together, no kissing, no touching face.....

To me she looks 27, considering korean girls bear their age extremely well, i wouldn't be surprised she is around 30

Littlewonder
11-02-2013, 12:43 PM
when they over estimate breast size it usually puts me of because big tits mean a big arse and i hate fat chicks

Well there a some great girls at 533 with next to no arse and nice size tits, Sara, Ada, Bella, Lilly, Jenny, Gigi.

Just a few that come to mind.

bill_100
11-02-2013, 01:39 PM
What appears to be overlooked here is that everyone's perception are different as is the mutual chemistry between the girl and fellow.

What is excellent to one is mediocre to another and vice versa. Same with perceptions of looks etc but a physically measurable thing like height, bust size. Age as LW has pointed out is never correct as it is assumed that everyone wants a "young" girl.

isisjk I hope you do not declare the girl's real name that you claim to know as that would be a low act IMHO.

isisjk
11-02-2013, 01:54 PM
no worry for that... why would I ...