PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Miss UnTouchable BOOPS JENNY still in GF or back to korea to get merried?

CUNCUNBA
26-04-2012, 04:32 AM
For all punters do ya know where she is ? is she still working in gf or quit ?

is misha back from holiday ? and any news about sarah ?

thanking u all

Tomosavic
26-04-2012, 08:18 AM
My god ! This stupid thread should be deleted!

cisco
26-04-2012, 10:03 PM
cuncun ba

as i know that she will not work any more....i think its enough for her been in this industry for 4 years,....i think its good for her to find something else to do.
people will changed to something good ,...good luck to her

about merried...? wow ...you have to call the shop bro...
misha at gf now....

beaverhunter
28-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Have you been living under a rock the past month? Sadly, I don't think any of us will ever see Jenny again. I don't think anyone who doesn't legally/medically need to, actually knows where she is, she will most likely have been moved to somewhere safe.

cisco
28-04-2012, 09:32 PM
to beaverhunter

hah? moved to somewhere safe ? whats that mean ? whats happening at gf bro ?

Travelmate
28-04-2012, 10:06 PM
why do we want to play with miss-untouchable?
Is she so attractive?
I believe there are plenty of beautiful flowers in the garden

cisco
28-04-2012, 10:55 PM
to travelmate

yes i agree with you ......there are many more young and tight flowers out there that need our banana to get in to the juicy box

cisco
28-04-2012, 11:03 PM
to cucunba

open your eyes and not your pants.....have a look around or go have a walk at city...there are many juicy box out there....

its time to try something fresh PINK COLOUR LINE OF THE DOOR of the JUICY BOX instead of try the seniour WL (untouchable) ? what for...?

frogster
29-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Have you been living under a rock the past month? Sadly, I don't think any of us will ever see Jenny again. I don't think anyone who doesn't legally/medically need to, actually knows where she is, she will most likely have been moved to somewhere safe.

omg beaverhunter!!!

mancolover
29-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Only post this guy has ever made was to start this thread???

Can we get rid of it please?

cisco
05-05-2012, 08:21 PM
to cuncun ba
its better for you to stop asking and typing cause you don`t know what was happening before ,...ok bro