PDA

View Full Version : General talk any feedback on 359 Riley?

ausnew
25-03-2017, 09:00 PM
Hi Bros,

thinking to check out 359 Riley soon, wondering if anyone had some semi recent feedback for this place?
looks to be decent judging from the website and pricing, anyone know what you get for gold service?

I like the discreet entrance on the rear street, (one reason I wont go to Ginza in the day time is how busy it is in the area)

thanks

Punterman
25-03-2017, 09:12 PM
Hi Bros,

thinking to check out 359 Riley soon, wondering if anyone had some semi recent feedback for this place?
looks to be decent judging from the website and pricing, anyone know what you get for gold service?

I like the discreet entrance on the rear street, (one reason I wont go to Ginza in the day time is how busy it is in the area)

thanks

Ginza has a rear entrance.

ausnew
25-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Ginza has a rear entrance.

yeah but in the day its so busy even by the rear entrance, plus i guess your standing around waiting to be caught or does the door buzz open?

Punterman
25-03-2017, 09:47 PM
yeah but in the day its so busy even by the rear entrance, plus i guess your standing around waiting to be caught or does the door buzz open?

I like the excitement of going in through the front door of shops. Makes it all the more daring and exciting than sneaking around the back. I am glad we live in a city of 6 million, less chance of being recognised / caught.

CunningLinguist
25-03-2017, 09:55 PM
Hi Bros,

thanks

Last time I went they had the Japanese girls that would not be good enough for Ginza, ie. either ugly, old, fat, bad attitude or all of the above.

ausnew
25-03-2017, 10:06 PM
I like the excitement of going in through the front door of shops. Makes it all the more daring and exciting than sneaking around the back. I am glad we live in a city of 6 million, less chance of being recognised / caught.

I know the chances are low but it only takes one. just the thought of someone from my work seeing me stroll in would make everyday from then extremely awkward and embarrassing. Do you have an stock alibi if people catch you in the area, not exactly at the front door but around the area you would otherwise not have reason to be in?
I care too much about what people think of me.. its an annoying flaw

on my above question how does the back door at ginza work, do you have to wait for someone to come out through the garden to the door and let you in or is there a buzzer and they open it automatically?

eltran
25-03-2017, 11:42 PM
They both have the exact same type of rear laneway entrance, in the exact same area of the city. There's no difference.

Ted Hunter
25-03-2017, 11:44 PM
359 is very hit & miss.... In need of a big renovation

cleetusvandamme
26-03-2017, 12:32 AM
I know the chances are low but it only takes one. just the thought of someone from my work seeing me stroll in would make everyday from then extremely awkward and embarrassing. Do you have an stock alibi if people catch you in the area, not exactly at the front door but around the area you would otherwise not have reason to be in?
I care too much about what people think of me.. its an annoying flaw

on my above question how does the back door at ginza work, do you have to wait for someone to come out through the garden to the door and let you in or is there a buzzer and they open it automatically?

The Ginza back door buzzes open very quickly after you press the button.

I went to 359 a bunch of times around 3-4 years ago and found it very hit and miss. Services provided and attitude etc were very variable for $180 per hour. Had some great times with some 20's Japanese and Vietnamese girls though. It's open late but I had my worst times there at 3-4am.
I imagine it's still fairly similar.