PDA

View Full Version : Question What should you do when...

john2
26-03-2017, 09:19 PM
When the girl gave a good head or after CIM, they really like back top to DFK.
I dont really want to kiss/taste my own thing but is it bad because she was giving good service?
What would you do?

Punterman
26-03-2017, 09:26 PM
My favourite ending is CIM, then get the girl to spit it out into my mouth and DFK me or to shoot my load all over their tits, lick it off and then try and DFK them but that one has a lower success rate.

Here is a review that you might like to read - see the happy snowball ending

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?64896-Punting-together-with-another-forum-member-that-I-have-never-met

And this one from later on in that thread when I saw the same girl again a few days later

By the way I enjoyed girl 2 so much that I went back today and spent two hours with her, enjoying her on my own. She loves to cum and is one of the best bbbj queens I have ever come across so the whole two hours was spent alternating between her sucking me off and then me DATYing her to orgasm. I came in her mouth again at the end and like the other day, she deep kissed me with my cum all over her face and mouth. In return I gave her 6 orgasms. When we met up today she just told me that she wanted to relax, chill out and that she wanted me to make her cum as much as I could. Mission accomplished.

cuteguy
26-03-2017, 11:02 PM
If a girl allowed CIM and wanted to kiss you straight after but you weren't keen on the idea of DFK there are ways to avoid it. Firstly, let's make it clear that she won't hold a gun to your head and demand that you kiss her. What you need to do is take charge in this situation and show that you want to keep her content. Why not kiss her on the cheeks or get your lips on her nipples. The other suggestion is to give her pleasure down below via DATY or fingering. You could even ask her to give you a massage. In the end, there are ways to avoid DFK after the girl has performed CIM for you without making it too obvious that you don't want DFK from her. Happy punting john2.

Christmas
26-03-2017, 11:17 PM
Ehhh I don't think this ever happens anyway. Normally WLs always bring their mouthwash, and I had to use it straight after I've got sperms in my mouth. Because it's not tasty and aromatic.

But, however, if this ever happen, I'd do tell WL. (To clean their mouth first)

I personally like it when the opponent fingering me and put that finger in my mouth ❤️��
(I thought it's kinda same situation.. ㅋㅋbut women's don't smell like men's)

Babycat
26-03-2017, 11:37 PM
I dont really want to kiss/taste my own thing but is it bad because she was giving good service?
What would you do?
Errrrrrrr neither do I. Don't understand why after daty men want to DFK. Hell no. What should I do? I don't do dfk, but some try to kiss on my face or put a light kiss on lips.

Christmas
26-03-2017, 11:45 PM
Errrrrrrr neither do I. Don't understand why after daty men want to DFK. Hell no. What should I do? I don't do dfk, but some try to kiss on my face or put a light kiss on lips.

In this case I like it tho..
say "no" or say "pay more" if you don't like it ㅋ

handcockJ
27-03-2017, 12:26 AM
I alway DFK after BBBJ and DATY, no DFK after CIM or DD though. WL's I've been with dont go for DFK.
Then again if DD was on the menu I won't insitgate DFK incase she went for it after DD.
I've never had a problem with a girl sucking my fingers after I've fingered them, and it's so damn hot watching it

GoldfishMan
27-03-2017, 07:39 AM
What would you do?
You can dfk her but for the love of God, don't swallow or you might get pregnant.

toilet33
27-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Hilarious if she DFK'd you and you threw up back into her mouth.

Punterman
27-03-2017, 05:02 PM

Hi Babycat, if your pussy is nice and clean then all you are really doing is savouring your own juices if he kisses you afterwards.

In my experience, most girls that DATY have no issues with me DFKing them after licking their pussies. I think DATY and DFK go hand in hand ie if you get one, you generally get the other. All part of the GFE experience that I seek in my punts.

Raybo
27-03-2017, 05:10 PM
I personally like it when the opponent fingering me and put that in my mouth

The opponent......hahaha

You crack me up Christmas!

down2fish
27-03-2017, 05:32 PM
Happened to me once and I straight up told the WL that I'm not keen on having any trace of my own juice in my mouth and she took it well, wasn't offended at all. TBH, I'm never really keen for DFK, I can't get over the thought of all the dick that has been in a WLs mouth...

lalaboi
27-03-2017, 07:06 PM
I was never caught in that situation .... taking these are learnings 😂

However if they're good I make an exception... I can think of 3 I would make an exception now at ginza and 5 star 😬

harrycd
27-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Happened to me once and I straight up told the WL that I'm not keen on having any trace of my own juice in my mouth and she took it well, wasn't offended at all. TBH, I'm never really keen for DFK, I can't get over the thought of all the dick that has been in a WLs mouth...

lol I understand what you're getting at but I really dont enjoy sex if there is no dfk, I think my penis is broken as often for my second pop I'll get hard from dfk over a bbbj

Punterman
27-03-2017, 08:36 PM
lol I understand what you're getting at but I really dont enjoy sex if there is no dfk, I think my penis is broken as often for my second pop I'll get hard from dfk over a bbbj

Same with me. If no DFK I quickly lose interest, especially if you get the token kiss with the lips tightly locked to try and keep you happy. I need a girl to be passionate to get the best out of me.

CunningLinguist
27-03-2017, 09:24 PM

If you want to give good GFE or PSE then best to DFK after DATY, otherwise it is a turnoff as it means your are not really into the session, or more likley your are not properly pretending that you are into the session :)
Hoewever each to her own, no one should be forcing you to do it, you just wouldn't get as much repeat business from a section of the punting fraternity.
Note this only applies at the more expensive end of the spectrum, if you go to a budget place then all bets are off!

I usually head up for a bit of kissing and DFK after DATY but don't force the issue, just position myself so that if they want to it can happen. For the girls I see it happens about 90% of the time, note that they may not be thinking straight after getting a good dose of cunnilingus :)

I only DFKed a WL with my cum in her mouth once, she just did it naturally as she was very genuine and I went with it as I didn't want to disappoint her, ahh Diana the 18 year old JxA with braces, so special ... :)

down2fish
27-03-2017, 09:31 PM

Yeah, you do have a good point. The few times that I've been caught off guard and pulled into some real passionate DFK have been pretty good. It's just really hard for me to get pulled into it

john2
27-03-2017, 11:30 PM
Talking about second round, was quite capable of doing it but recently can't, after so man times been to Ginza last few weeks. So I am more curious how Mr puntman can give many times round of orgasm to ladies, I assume lady doesn't even want that when there are quite many customers line up. But true men like me or him always feel much better to give girls orgasm as well. What the trick, just long long daty?

Punterman
28-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Talking about second round, was quite capable of doing it but recently can't, after so man times been to Ginza last few weeks. So I am more curious how Mr puntman can give many times round of orgasm to ladies, I assume lady doesn't even want that when there are quite many customers line up. But true men like me or him always feel much better to give girls orgasm as well. What the trick, just long long daty?

Some girls just enjoy lots of orgasms. I seek them out in my punting trips and when I have found them, they become my regulars as seeing girls cum is my greatest pleasure.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?64694-WL-s-that-like-to-cum

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?65826-Mimi-the-Mongolian

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?65738-Double-cumming-extravaganza

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?65604-A-celebration-of-the-female-multiple-orgasm

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?64530-Blindfolded-heightens-the-senses

Alan86
01-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Lol hilarious!

I'd actually say 'oh wait, can you wash your mouth first because of CIM.'?

If you turn your mouth away suddenly, she might be offended.