PDA

View Full Version : Shop info ginza and 5star

Chinaman
27-03-2017, 08:10 PM
i have look thru this forum. it looks 5star and ginza have most recommend, if money no problem. are these two the best. or most likely to have good experience?

Punterman
27-03-2017, 09:06 PM
This question must have been asked 10,000 times......

shootermcgavin
27-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Not sure bro, I haven't heard of either shop.

Speechwriter
27-03-2017, 09:09 PM
With a name like Chinaman, you really should know.

Punterman
27-03-2017, 09:34 PM
There is quite a bit of difference, one has lots of really hot young Asian girls......and the other has lots of really hot young Asian girls

down2fish
27-03-2017, 09:37 PM
To be honest I have yet ventured out to Ginza but put it this way for 5*, if money is a problem right now and you manage to save up some cash to go, money will become an even bigger problem! Hahaha, I can assume Ginza would be the same too.

Chinaman
27-03-2017, 09:39 PM
sorry ask so many q, i just start, not too much experience. i thinking try 5 star because new website seem very good. but i like young girl. 5 star website does not have age. is 5 star girl younger than ginza overall?

targajajouka
27-03-2017, 10:25 PM
Not sure if you would get any service at Ginza. You're better off going to Yoshiwara, I recommend Kinpei Platinum as they do cater for non-Japanese speaking customers but book ahead if you can (google some basic japanese phrases for the basic - time, how long, how much etc.).

Oh wait....

handcockJ
27-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Only been to 5 Star once and Ginza 6 times. Both great but parking at 5 Star is a pain

handcockJ
27-03-2017, 10:52 PM
Not sure if you would get any service at Ginza. You're better of going to Yoshiwara, I recommend Kinpei Platinum as they do cater for non-Japanese speaking customers but book ahead if you can (google some basic japanese phrases for the basic - time, how long, how much etc.).

Oh wait....

Lol dude Ginza is the gold standard in Sydney. Texts are replied within minutes and bookings always honoured. The rooms are clean and big, the girls offer exceptional service. Like flying Business class, you never want to go back to economy (or cargo hold - a certain establishment I visited a last week).

lalaboi
27-03-2017, 11:06 PM
Actually. Since we are on the topic of Japan. Recommendation on few more places to go ? 😂

lalaboi
28-03-2017, 12:19 AM
@ 5star Bring Miya back 😭

targajajouka
28-03-2017, 12:24 AM
Lol dude Ginza is the gold standard in Sydney. Texts are replied within minutes and bookings always honoured. The rooms are clean and big, the girls offer exceptional service. Like flying Business class, you never want to go back to economy (or cargo hold - a certain establishment I visited a last week).

You just had a bad luck of the draw there, bruh.

Actually. Since we are on the topic of Japan. Recommendation on few more places to go ? 

Osaka - Club Amour near Dotonbori - it's a bathhouse/massage palour with real proper nuru (like you see in JAV - ensuite bathtub, inflatable mattress, that stool....), HJ, BBBJ but no FS as it's illegal. Been there twice last year. If you want FS in Osaka you will need to go Tobita Sinchi (http://pinkvisitor.com/tobita-shinchi/) which is its red light district a bit like Amsterdam (touristy, foot traffic at night), the girls do look pretty and they all had their own themes/costumes but I didn't punt there because there was a lot of foot traffic the night I went plus I was saving the $$ for the soaplands in Yoshiwara. It was interesting though.

Tokyo - Yoshiwara soapland district - Darling Harbour (yeah lol), Kinpei Platinum (the top end of Kinpei). I didn't visit Darling Harbour, only Kinpei Plantinum. Real proper nuru, HJ, BBBJ, FS. The pics are photoshopped (face in particular) but the WL whom I saw was still gorgeous and had a great set of tits - she was one of the popular girls, but due to a series of fortunate events I was able to walk in and pick her from picture frame display of available girls (I booked before hand, missed my booking because I got lost in the Tokyo metro on the way there, and arrived just in time to pick her - she was one of the two left available). Apparently, some soapland shops there have retired JAV working have trawl through Tokyo Adult Guide (https://tokyoadultguide.com/) for more info.

The language barrier might pose a challenge but you will get a punt if you perserve with Googling Jap phrases, numbers etc and write it down phonetically like I did.

alig987
28-03-2017, 04:57 AM
Only problem with Ginza is you can't always get the girl you want(they're booked out very quickly).
At 5* you have more chance to get girl you want but service is vary. I went with few girls and they don't do CIM. Ginza girls will take it all.

Speechwriter
28-03-2017, 07:37 AM
sorry ask so many q, i just start, not too much experience. i thinking try 5 star because new website seem very good. but i like young girl. 5 star website does not have age. is 5 star girl younger than ginza overall?

Chinaman -- you should ask as many questions as you want. That's what this forum is all about.

To answer your question, the girls at both Ginza and 5 Star are mostly mid to late 20s with the occasional early 20s. The ages of the girls at both places are the same.

It doesn't matter which one you choose first. Both are great.

Write an AR once you make your first visit. We'd all love to read about it.

CunningLinguist
28-03-2017, 07:45 AM
i have look thru this forum. it looks 5star and ginza have most recommend, if money no problem. are these two the best. or most likely to have good experience?

You can't go wrong at Ginza, only prob is closed on Sun.
Best time to go to 5* is Sun :), unless you are asian, then anyday is fine.

des888
28-03-2017, 09:58 AM
What are we talking price wise? I'm going Tokyo in two weeke

puntercouple
28-03-2017, 10:55 AM
Around $300/h

vinegarstroke
28-03-2017, 11:15 AM
You can't go wrong at Ginza, only prob is closed on Sun.
Best time to go to 5* is Sun :), unless you are asian, then anyday is fine.

I don't understand your post?? Could you explain it please?

rhunter
28-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Never had much luck with Ginza. Always visit there last min without booking and girls are bz. 😥

5star girls and service hasn't disappoint me so far 😝

down2fish
28-03-2017, 04:51 PM
5 Star City in Woolloomooloo

Is OPEN Daily 12pm to 2am

http://i.imgur.com/Kfa2XLD.jpg

ALL WELCOME

Who's this girl? Is she new?

Chinaman
28-03-2017, 06:20 PM
ok i will try both 5 star and ginza. and then report back. see which is better. thanks everyone

Chinaman
28-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Its Korean / Jap HANA:shout:
website says Hana does SM and BD. not many shop do. is this light slap on butt or cock/ball torture?

targajajouka
28-03-2017, 11:10 PM
What are we talking price wise? I'm going Tokyo in two weeke

Around $300/h

About $300 for 70 mins plus about 3000 yen/$35 'nomination fee' and maybe another $20 tip for the dude showing you the pics.

Most, if not all, have a website with all the details.

solowang
28-03-2017, 11:49 PM
If you can plan ahead then Ginza is a good choice. However if you are more spur of the moment type then you can't go wrong 5 star.

threebysix
29-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Was at 5 star the other week, thought was at least 4-5 where confirmed on roster via phone before coming in. Was only shown 2 with no news of others. Went with Michelle anyways, was a decent punt :))

Chinaman
29-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Was at 5 star the other week, thought was at least 4-5 where confirmed on roster via phone before coming in. Was only shown 2 with no news of others. Went with Michelle anyways, was a decent punt :))
5 star geting popular. maybe i should book early. dont know who to pick though blue michelle wendy hana amelia hmmm how to choose?

wilisno
29-03-2017, 04:01 PM
5 star geting popular. maybe i should book early. dont know who to pick though blue michelle wendy hana amelia hmmm how to choose?
5 star getting popular ? Haha ! 5 Star had been popular for the last 30 years ! Where have you been ? ;) ;) ;)

Raybo
29-03-2017, 04:04 PM
5 star getting popular ? Haha ! 5 Star had been popular for the last 30 years ! Where have you been ? ;) ;) ;)

China????? 😁

strathfield23
29-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Very suck services there ....

My friend got AIDS

Chinaman
29-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Very suck services there ....

My friend got AIDS
really?? what happened. where is good then?

wilisno
29-03-2017, 04:38 PM
really?? what happened. where is good then?
Only a fool would believe this sorts of allegations !

Raybo
29-03-2017, 04:50 PM
Banned already....that was quick!

wilisno
29-03-2017, 05:42 PM
Banned already....that was quick!

Check his post history, all for advertising Venus at Bondi !

woods23
29-03-2017, 07:37 PM
I wish he didn't the name "Chinaman"lol....we chinese bros here definitely not like him :surprise:

TechRocks
29-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Why these good FS shops are far from station. I was hoping to find a relatively good FS shop close to town hall or darling harbour(walking distance) but had no luck. Well yes, there are way too many RnT in town hall.

down2fish
30-03-2017, 06:39 AM
I wish he didn't the name "Chinaman"lol....we chinese bros here definitely not like him :surprise:

It wasn't chinaman that got banned it was strathfield23 that copped the ban. I believe Chinaman is a genuinely curious person.

wilisno
30-03-2017, 10:30 AM
Why these good FS shops are far from station. I was hoping to find a relatively good FS shop close to town hall or darling harbour(walking distance) but had no luck. Well yes, there are way too many RnT in town hall.

Think about the shop rent in those areas ...

handcockJ
30-03-2017, 11:27 AM
On another note.. I was just browsing the number of Views on each shop's roster page.. interesting pattern lol
I think I add 100 a week to Ginza's Roster views

Raybo
30-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Think about the shop rent in those areas ...

Ginza is only 10 min walk from Central. Tops.

wilisno
30-03-2017, 12:13 PM

5* is 10 minutes walk from St.James and Kings Cross.

5 Star City
30-03-2017, 12:31 PM
Korean Sensation COLA

Is worth more than 10m walk

http://i.imgur.com/Et21UzU.jpg

Raybo
30-03-2017, 12:55 PM
Korean Sensation COLA

Is worth more than 10m walk

http://i.imgur.com/Et21UzU.jpg

I would run from St James or King Cross for a piece of that....so 3 minutes.

5 Star City
30-03-2017, 03:53 PM
I would run from St James or King Cross for a piece of that....so 3 minutes.

Only Fools wouldnt:miao:

Raybo
30-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Only Fools wouldnt:miao:

Reminds me of a story of a young bull and and old bull standing on top of a hill look down into a meadow full of cows.

The young bull says 'lets run down the hill and fuck one of those cows!'
The old bull responds 'no, lets walk down and fuck them all!' 😂

CunningLinguist
30-03-2017, 10:21 PM

Probably more like 15m from either Central or Redfern stations, depends on walking speed though, if you know you are going to see a young hot J girl that will suck your dick bareback and let you lick her pussy and pretend to be your girlfriend while you fuck her then you will probably be walking fast so yeah 10 min :)

God Member
30-03-2017, 10:30 PM
It wasn't chinaman that got banned it was strathfield23 that copped the ban. I believe Chinaman is a genuinely curious person.

Actually Chinaman did get banned briefly. He got caught up in it by replying using the quote of the Strathfield post. Admin must have though he was in cahoots. But it was cleared up pretty quickly.

But it makes me wonder, if you get banned how do you communicate to have it undone? I doubt if the pm function would still work. Maybe it was undone without needing his appeal. In any case Chinaman, welcome back, you've done the brow beating heavy leather resurrection shuffle. :miao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_e0YAcy8s4

Chinaman
30-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Actually Chinaman did get banned briefly. He got caught up in it by replying using the quote of the Strathfield post. Admin must have though he was in cahoots. But it was cleared up pretty quickly.

But it makes me wonder, if you get banned how do you communicate to have it undone? I doubt if the pm function would still work. Maybe it was undone without needing his appeal. In any case Chinaman, welcome back, you've done the brow beating heavy leather resurrection shuffle. :miao:
yes i log on and it tell me i cant access forum. i thought it was mistake. but today i log on and it ok. maybe they think my english no good? i dont know

eyo1032
12-04-2017, 11:40 PM
I wouldn't mind walking a bit from the train stations to the establishments.

All the adrenaline that builds up from the expectations :vomit:

cuteguy
13-04-2017, 12:03 AM
Probably more like 15m from either Central or Redfern stations, depends on walking speed though, if you know you are going to see a young hot J girl that will suck your dick bareback and let you lick her pussy and pretend to be your girlfriend while you fuck her then you will probably be walking fast so yeah 10 min :)

Your heart will probably be beating fast if you have this on your mind as well as a huge bulge in your pants. :shout:

eyo1032
05-05-2017, 09:10 PM
Bump, but can any of the brothers enlighten me on the parking situation of either establishments?

I've been to both obviously - but have never ventured with a car, and have not needed to as it was usually before late.

However, if it's dark, I would prefer to drive if possible... so any ideas? also are areas around Ginza/5Star safe at night?

Longan
05-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Bump, but can any of the brothers enlighten me on the parking situation of either establishments?

I've been to both obviously - but have never ventured with a car, and have not needed to as it was usually before late.

However, if it's dark, I would prefer to drive if possible... so any ideas? also are areas around Ginza/5Star safe at night?

Both have alleyways near the back. Not sure whether you want to park there though - not that it's unsafe, just that it may be no parking? Having said that, doubt there's anyone to check.

eyo1032
05-05-2017, 09:15 PM
I'm just not sure whether I fancy a 15 minute walk near Redfern on a Friday near midnight, that's all, lol

CunningLinguist
05-05-2017, 09:30 PM
I'm just not sure whether I fancy a 15 minute walk near Redfern on a Friday near midnight, that's all, lol

Get off at Central, the walk is pretty safe, lots of people around.

5 Star City
05-05-2017, 11:03 PM

Please park in front of our HOTEL

Its very SAFE

69 sec walking:miao: