PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage in Kogarah

bigC808
28-03-2017, 04:51 PM
So I'm guessing most of you who have seen my posts know that I frequent the Kogarah area, especially for a bit of massage fun!

So far I have been to 4 shops, 2 for just single visits and 2 for numerous visits.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?50738-Kogarah-142-Massage

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?65717-Monami-Massage-4-in-1

I guess my fav would be Monami cos the girls there mostly are very friendly , pretty,young and do a great massage. The shop is also nice, clean and comfortable. Montgomery in 2nd place- also with nice, friendly girls and also nice, clean and comfortable. Just I found their prices to be a little more and the girls wanted more for tips too. I thought $50 was the industry standard?!
If anybody reads my first AR of 142 you'll see I had a great time and planned to go back and tried but the mamasan was very rude and un cooperative. So I had to find another venue for my rub downs!
The other was actually Carlton which has now been shut down but really not much to write about- 1 girl working must have been late 30', early 40's. Wasn't worth a repeat visit.

Just wondering if anyone else has some reccomendations or tips for Kogarah, as I said I'm pretty happy with Monami but always keen to see what else is out there.

down2fish
28-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Hey there brother bigC808. Just wondering with Monami, what nationalities are the ladies usually?

bigC808
28-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Hey there brother bigC808. Just wondering with Monami, what nationalities are the ladies usually?

Out of the girls I've been with there, I've had Korean, 2 x Thai and Malaysian. After chatting with the receptionist on WeChat it seems they have quite a few Thai girls there

down2fish
28-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Hmmm I'm not so keen on Thai but I am really interested in that Korean receptionist you posted in your review. I wonder if I would have any luck with her! Could you provide a bit more of a description of her?

bigC808
28-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Hmmm I'm not so keen on Thai but I am really interested in that Korean receptionist you posted in your review. I wonder if I would have any luck with her! Could you provide a bit more of a description of her?

May is sexy AF! but as I've said before I've had no luck re booking her! She is very slim, very sexy little body - a perfect little package. I don't know how many times I've asked her now for a repeat booking but always kindly refused. I have spoken to her recently and she told me if I book another girl and want to do a double she would happily do! So, I'm just waiting on my next roster for work to come out and if all the planets align I will be doing a Lily/May double!! Lily is so hot and getting a nice connection with her now after 2 visits so really looking forward to the double!