Person's Name : Amber

Establishment : Ginza Club

Date of Visit : 08/02/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.ginzaclub.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am - 1am

Rates : 250/hour

Size/shape : nice busty Cs-Ds

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mixed Russian/Jap according to website

Services Provided : catbath, BBBJ, spanish, CIM (offered, but didn't do it), COB

Value for money/recommend? : Probably, she does have pretty alternative looks with the tattoos (which ain't too my taste)!

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

NOTE: this is one of many of my Ginza Club visits that I have been too lazy to report. So I am trying to report on all my visits before I truly forget them. So enjoy and forgive the spam

After visiting the great Venus which opened up the floodgate to my wallet (and the hard earned cash within), I've decided the visit the next available busty girl, and so happen to see Amber available which seems to fit my busty bill .

The usual wait at the lounge room until the comm told me to go to room ...13?? I didn't even know the place had that many rooms. The room was located just infront of the toilets, outside of the main building, which was pretty off-putting at first.

Seeing her at first didn't really appeal to me too much sadly, with the fact that smoke filled the room and that she's too skinny with augmented breasts that looks weird on her small frame.

but...
BUT!!..

The service pretty much overshadows all my initial worries about her.

We started with a blowjob on the edge of the bed, which was full of eye contact and some attempted titjob, which kinda failed abit (lol). So then we moved onto the bed.

As usual we started with a catbath and some teasing, which was actually good enough to keep me interested.

We then moved onto more BBBJ, which was full of suction and good technique which I really liked.

Without further ado, I've moved onto my (current routine I'll always do) routine and have Amber lie down and give me a spanish. I swear when a girl have big enough tits for you to pump in between, it probs feel just as good a doing bareback (not that I know what it feels like, but imo, the best and safer option for both people. So people should do this more ). Ofc, the titjob included alot of blowjob too, so the best of both worlds~

I ended the job with a huge cum shower on her sexy tits, which nearly flowed all over shoulders!! (Yes, I held on for a few days).

So we quickly washed up, but instead of some rest...hawt damn Amber went down for more blowjob without needing to even ask me. Which was pretty hawt and proactive that it immediately turned me on again...woah!!!

Like with Venus, the sex was not that long lasting because I motioned Amber soon to just lie down and let me tit fuck her again. Spanishing until I came again all over her body again...

(Note: this is also a cost saving plan, because COB is just as good as CIM, but saving me $30 XD)

After the final shot, we went for another washup then bam...the bell rings...which means I managed to get continously blown and titfuck for 1 HOUR???!! Woah that was unexpected, especially when I went in with somewhat of a deflated expectation from what I could see.

But damn, did her top service and willingness to do things my way really top it all!!

Welp that's all folks, until next time~