PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Ivy

rick chen
29-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Visited red palace again, the management highly recommended the girl Ivy. Actually I tried Ivy before where they are still at the old address. I remembered she was the tall Chinese beautiful student. So I decided to go for her again.

Arrived the shop, the reception told me she was ready. So entered the room and waited for the girl coming. When I first saw her, found she was the other Ivy. She is the Japanese girl. She is quite tall and long hair and elegant face.

She had bath with me, then I can touch her boobs. WOW... It felt perfect. It is B+ cup and very firm. Not the fake feeling. And her tits are quite pink. It looks like she is very young.

She had good manner. I think because she is Japanese. On the bed, she had nice catbath on me. Very detailed service. then nice bbbj. She seems not very enjoy sucking the dick, but that fine for me.

To the main part, She on the top first. She love to shake on the top, then I can touch her beautiful boobs. It was very nice and comfortable experience. then to the doggy, I touch her boobs from the back. Go harder and harder. She moan not very loud but she keep saying "comfortable"in Japanese. It makes me more excited. And I unloaded it.

That was nice experience with this Japanese Ivy. She had nice body. If people love the body type, you can have a try.

Body:9.5/10 (like the boobs!!!)
Face: 8.5/10
sex:8.5/10
gfe: 9/10