PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Mia probably the best punt I have had with someone who doesn't kiss

Littlewonder
29-03-2017, 09:19 PM
• Service Provider's Mia
• Date: 24 March 2017
• Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW
• Phone Number: 02 9967 9991
• Link to Website: 533willoughby.co.au
• Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
• Advertised Hourly Rate: $150
• Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime
• Estimated Age: you work it out
• Nationality: China
• Knowledge of English: Poor to Regular
• Hair Colour: Black Hair Length: Very short
• Eyes Colour: Brown
• Skin Colour: Pale
• Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
• Body Shape: Petite Estimated Body Size: 6 t
• Estimated Breast Size: A Enhanced breasts?: No
• Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
• Full Sex Available: Yes
• Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
• Kissing Available: Very limited
• Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
• DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
• Extras Charged: No
• Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles
• Overall Looks: Attractive
• Overall Personality: Lovely
• Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Roster says
Mia- Size 5, C cup, 160CM, young and very pretty face, petite nice petite slim baby girl body, experienced top service, Chinese lady ."Baby girl Mia returns today @533, Young.. petite.. and very sexy.. offering an exceptional service.. with a cheeky DTBBBJ which she is reputable for.. slow or fast.. BBBJ queen.. Mia has a beautiful smile, GFE and very friendly, flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out."

I could not find a report on Mia so though I had better do one
Well she is pretty much as per the roster except I think her boobs are A cup.
She has very short hair which in my opinion makes her look a bit boyish.
She is not young IMHO probably 30 plus.
She has very limited kissing something that turns me off straight away.
I spent an hour with Mia and we had next to no kissing and I didn’t go down on her which is quite unlike me.
However I had a great time just sucking her tits and fingering her pussy and then we had great sex in several positions.
In short I had a great time with Mia I would love to kiss her and perhaps do daty on her but only time will tell.
Obviously for me to see her regularly she would need to kiss a lot more.
If you want a fun girl that does GFE with little to no kissing then she is a great alternative and fun punt.

Punterman
29-03-2017, 10:00 PM
Littlewonder, you seem to be a regular at 533. I like busty, GFE girls. Any recommendations ?

Also list the 5 best girls there please as I would like to try a few.

Thanks

tontnam
30-03-2017, 12:44 AM
• Service Provider's Mia
• Date: 24 March 2017
• Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW
• Phone Number: 02 9967 9991
• Link to Website: 533willoughby.co.au
• Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
• Advertised Hourly Rate: $150
• Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime
• Estimated Age: you work it out
• Nationality: China
• Knowledge of English: Poor to Regular
• Hair Colour: Black Hair Length: Very short
• Eyes Colour: Brown
• Skin Colour: Pale
• Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
• Body Shape: Petite Estimated Body Size: 6 t
• Estimated Breast Size: A Enhanced breasts?: No
• Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
• Full Sex Available: Yes
• Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
• Kissing Available: Very limited
• Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
• DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
• Extras Charged: No
• Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles
• Overall Looks: Attractive
• Overall Personality: Lovely
• Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Roster says
Mia- Size 5, C cup, 160CM, young and very pretty face, petite nice petite slim baby girl body, experienced top service, Chinese lady ."Baby girl Mia returns today @533, Young.. petite.. and very sexy.. offering an exceptional service.. with a cheeky DTBBBJ which she is reputable for.. slow or fast.. BBBJ queen.. Mia has a beautiful smile, GFE and very friendly, flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out."

I could not find a report on Mia so though I had better do one
Well she is pretty much as per the roster except I think her boobs are A cup.
She has very short hair which in my opinion makes her look a bit boyish.
She is not young IMHO probably 30 plus.
She has very limited kissing something that turns me off straight away.
I spent an hour with Mia and we had next to no kissing and I didn’t go down on her which is quite unlike me.
However I had a great time just sucking her tits and fingering her pussy and then we had great sex in several positions.
In short I had a great time with Mia I would love to kiss her and perhaps do daty on her but only time will tell.
Obviously for me to see her regularly she would need to kiss a lot more.
If you want a fun girl that does GFE with little to no kissing then she is a great alternative and fun punt.

a thought: i think u got grace. only because mia is not A cup, i've seen her elsewhere.

Littlewonder
30-03-2017, 01:26 PM
a thought: i think u got grace. only because mia is not A cup, i've seen her elsewhere.

It was definitely Mia I saw she may be a B cup at best definitely not C.

Must admit everyone always wants to argue over breast size I don't care I just state the size I think they are from memory when I write my report I don't take a tape measure with me to check the size.

I have seen Grace a few times so it was not Grace I saw.

Littlewonder
30-03-2017, 01:50 PM
Littlewonder, you seem to be a regular at 533. I like busty, GFE girls. Any recommendations ?

Also list the 5 best girls there please as I would like to try a few.

Thanks

I am not going to rate the girls on this forum, most of the girls at 533 are good they don't last if they are not.

So it then gets down to what you like and if you connect with them.

If you like GFE and larger bust try Jessie or Jan, Karen is a bit more PSE IMHO but she is still a good punt.

If you like big breasts then Kaye is well worth a visit.

There are a couple of new girls that look busty with there clothes on but I have not seen them in the room

Punterman
30-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Thanks Littlewonder. I need to try the notorious Karen one day.

Speechwriter
30-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Jessie -- big tits, statuesque, great BBBJ.

Sally -- mad as a bag of cats. Great fuck.

Littlewonder
30-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Jessie -- big tits, statuesque, great BBBJ.

Sally -- mad as a bag of cats. Great fuck.

Haven't seen Sally for a long time she is on roster on the days I dont usually visit but yes she has a great pair of tits and does a good GFE

Littlewonder
30-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Thanks Littlewonder. I need to try the notorious Karen one day.

for me Karen looks fantastic she is so beautiful her service well she is a real professional she doesn't kiss much but is trying to improve this part of her service, she can be a bit mechanical but is one of those girls that everyone should try at least once or twice.

I think that the biggest thing with Karen is that she has so many clients that like her and she works so much that its hard to really connect with her. Having said that she is still a great punt.

Punterman
30-03-2017, 07:56 PM
for me Karen looks fantastic she is so beautiful her service well she is a real professional she doesn't kiss much but is trying to improve this part of her service, she can be a bit mechanical but is one of those girls that everyone should try at least once or twice.

I think that the biggest thing with Karen is that she has so many clients that like her and she works so much that its hard to really connect with her. Having said that she is still a great punt.

Yes, those things kind of put me off her as well. I don't know the shop well so Angie will probably just give me any girl and tell me it's Karen.

happyA
30-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Karen and Punterman
Fireworks meets Spark
Would be a superb superb read

happyA
30-03-2017, 08:07 PM
OP, you said --probably the best punt I have had with someone who doesn't kiss--
After checking how many reviews you have written, I didnt get the idea why this was such a great time

Good looking lady ? Great body and locomotion ? Taught you something new ?

harrycd
30-03-2017, 08:20 PM
Shes got a great body, I would put her age at early 40s but definitely looks younger (I'm also bad at guessing ages)

I found her very enthusiastic and intense but she struggled with my size barely fitting in the tip lol
She struggled with both BBBJ and any position so for me it was a dud session.

I need to stop going to 533 but I live too close to it :thirst:

She has a winona ryder from Aliens style haircut and definately looks boyish but I love short hair :prettiness:

happyA
30-03-2017, 08:22 PM
not being down, and not doubting OP, i just didnt get the gist of what was great

Littlewonder
01-04-2017, 06:54 PM
not being down, and not doubting OP, i just didnt get the gist of what was great

What was great apart from the fact that she didn't kiss was that she got into the moment she loved daty loved being fingered and loved being fucked

tontnam
01-04-2017, 07:49 PM
It was definitely Mia I saw she may be a B cup at best definitely not C.

Must admit everyone always wants to argue over breast size I don't care I just state the size I think they are from memory when I write my report I don't take a tape measure with me to check the size.

I have seen Grace a few times so it was not Grace I saw.

i see. is Angel (64) and Mia(533) the same person.

Littlewonder
01-04-2017, 08:12 PM
Sorry mate I don't know the answer to that question may be someone else can help!

happyA
01-04-2017, 08:25 PM
Thanks OP for clarifying. Guess you cant ask much more than that !

Fred69
02-04-2017, 08:23 AM
i see. is Angel (64) and Mia(533) the same person.

I know for certain that Angel (64) is Isabella (142). When I saw Angel she told me she used to work at 533 as Mia but had moved on - perhaps she's returned.

Willoughby533
10-04-2017, 01:01 PM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Mia - Size 5,C cup,160CM,young and very pretty face,petite nice petite slim baby girl body,experienced top service, Chinese lady."Baby girl Mia returns to roster today @533, Young.. petite.. and very sexy.. offering an exceptional service.. with a cheeky DTBBBJ which she is reputable for.. slow or fast.. BBBqueen.. Mia has a beautiful smile, and very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Mia's Gallery (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/mia.html)

*A quality lady roster for this Monday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2017 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Littlewonder
23-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Yes, those things kind of put me off her as well. I don't know the shop well so Angie will probably just give me any girl and tell me it's Karen.

The thing to do with Angie is never tell her you have not seen the girl before, then you are less likely to get a switch.

I don't agree with the switch policy I don't think its fair to the customer and more importantly the girl she has worked hard to get a certain reputation for service some one posing as her may stuff that up all together.

Drax
14-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Yes she is Angel at 64, I have seen her at both shops. She does have a fantastic body with great tit's and does love daty and being fingered. Someone mentioned she is Isabella at 142, I have never been there but I checked the photo of her on their website and it is definitely her.

Drax
14-07-2017, 08:37 PM
Yes she is Angel at 64, I have seen her at both shops. She does have a fantastic body with great tit's and does love daty and being fingered. Someone mentioned she is Isabella at 142, I have never been there but I checked the photo of her on their website and it is definitely her.

Sorry, I thought the first reply did got go through so I did it again.

Littlewonder
14-07-2017, 09:53 PM
I just wish she kissed!

Willoughby533
22-09-2017, 12:11 PM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

BBBJ Queen and angelic sex bomb Mia

Mia - Size 5,C cup,160CM,young and very pretty face,petite nice petite slim baby girl body,experienced top service, Chinese lady."Baby girl Mia returns to roster today @533, Young.. petite.. and very sexy.. offering an exceptional service.. with a cheeky DTBBBJ which she is reputable for.. slow or fast.. BBBqueen.. Mia has a beautiful smile, and very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Mia's Gallery (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/mia.html)

*A quality lady roster for this Friday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2017 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991