PDA

View Full Version : The old Oriana - now Queens Spa with Thai Massage has turned all legit !!

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2013, 12:08 AM
The old Oriana - now Queens Spa with Thai Massage has turned all legit !!

I was in the area recently and saw that the old venue of Oriana has got a new name called Queen's Spa and that's on one side of the window, the other side of the window is showing Thai Massage, so I walked up to check it out.

The decor is still the same, same reception desk and even all the Oriana bathrobes are still on the shelf. There was a middle aged Korean lady behind the counter so I asked her is this the old Oriana Korean bath house, she doesn't quite understand my English so she yelled inside and a young Korean girl came out - looks like a ML, petite, average looking, pocket rocket if you can call her that, shortish body and smallish tits. not bad to remember all that at a 3 second first sight right...........lol

Then I asked her the same question, she said no, Oriana is long gone, this is a new style Spa and they cater for both male and female (WTF! that's not a good sign!!) I said, I have been here before and I used to get a wash by an old lady in the bathing area and she also gave some very good strong massage, than after the body wash, I would go inside (point to the passage way behind her and the reception counter) and have a Korean body to body massage.

This young girl (sounds like a ABK with perfect Aussie English) then shake her head and said, No, it's all changed now, that must be two years ago, now they only provide professional spa treatments - point her fingers to the price list which is all legit items and then point to another menu and said - or you can have the Thai style massage, but no nude massage, no body to body slides, no hand job and no full services.

Wow, when she gave me the full run down of what they DON'T provide, I think I got the picture and the message loud and clear. She sounds so rehearsed and the full list of extras just came out of her mouth so smoothly, she must have said this a hundred times,. so I felt a bit sorry for her, probably every second male clients walk into the shop will be asking the same question...............WTF

OK, unless she was a really good actress and got me fooled, I think it's now safe to conclude that this shop has turned into a leigt place, unless any brother has some inside real knowledge otherwise,

thought I just share this and save everyone from guessing.

Cheers

:cool2:

jellyshots
06-02-2013, 12:15 AM
Maybe they only give that line to non regulars for now until things quiet down.

icecream
06-02-2013, 12:33 AM
It is legit as.. No more hanky panky for those whom visited an era by gone past.. Alas..

IExperiment
06-02-2013, 01:00 AM

I was in the area recently and saw that the old venue of Oriana has got a new name called Queen's Spa and that's on one side of the window, the other side of the window is showing Thai Massage, so I walked up to check it out.

The decor is still the same, same reception desk and even all the Oriana bathrobes are still on the shelf. There was a middle aged Korean lady behind the counter so I asked her is this the old Oriana Korean bath house, she doesn't quite understand my English so she yelled inside and a young Korean girl came out - looks like a ML, petite, average looking, pocket rocket if you can call her that, shortish body and smallish tits. not bad to remember all that at a 3 second first sight right...........lol

Then I asked her the same question, she said no, Oriana is long gone, this is a new style Spa and they cater for both male and female (WTF! that's not a good sign!!) I said, I have been here before and I used to get a wash by an old lady in the bathing area and she also gave some very good strong massage, than after the body wash, I would go inside (point to the passage way behind her and the reception counter) and have a Korean body to body massage.

This young girl (sounds like a ABK with perfect Aussie English) then shake her head and said, No, it's all changed now, that must be two years ago, now they only provide professional spa treatments - point her fingers to the price list which is all legit items and then point to another menu and said - or you can have the Thai style massage, but no nude massage, no body to body slides, no hand job and no full services.

Wow, when she gave me the full run down of what they DON'T provide, I think I got the picture and the message loud and clear. She sounds so rehearsed and the full list of extras just came out of her mouth so smoothly, she must have said this a hundred times,. so I felt a bit sorry for her, probably every second male clients walk into the shop will be asking the same question...............WTF

OK, unless she was a really good actress and got me fooled, I think it's now safe to conclude that this shop has turned into a leigt place, unless any brother has some inside real knowledge otherwise,

thought I just share this and save everyone from guessing.

Cheers

:cool2:

haha Lungor you should tell them there is more money in happy ending :) but maybe they cant get happy ending License. Good to know your doing your runs all over sydney.

Licker
06-02-2013, 01:08 AM

It has been that way (totally legit), since Oriana was closed down by Willoughby council almost 2 years ago.