PDA

View Full Version : General talk The Forum

6sixty9nine
31-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Can I just say boys that before I discovered this forum I was pulling old chicks at blacktown workers and doin the odd late night run to places in blacktown but youse boys have really opened my eyes and i even tried some meth thanks to a friendly shop but whoa how do youse punt so fucken often on the minimum wage like? Whad do ya spend on the average in a week? Not much left from my pay packet after me rent and electricity and ciggies.

6sixty9nine
31-03-2017, 10:54 AM
I just figured out how to post one of the funniest men on TV from the 70ies
Arthur dunger a man after me own heart
Me dad loved him on tv god rest me dads soul

6sixty9nine
31-03-2017, 10:56 AM
OK I am off for a punt even if i have to hitchhike up to a knocking shop see yas

Chinaman
31-03-2017, 07:16 PM
whoa how do youse punt so fucken often on the minimum wage like? Whad do ya spend on the average in a week? Not much left from my pay packet after me rent and electricity and ciggies.
most of us on forum are probably not on minimum wage. punting is expensive sport. punt within your means. if you have not much left after rent, you have to decide punt less or earn more.

Punterman
31-03-2017, 07:18 PM
I spend on average $1200 week on my expensive passion. Worth every penny though.

waynekerr
01-04-2017, 09:58 AM
I just figured out how to post one of the funniest men on TV from the 70ies
Arthur dunger a man after me own heart
Me dad loved him on tv god rest me dads soul

Oh yeah, Arfur Dunger what a great Paul Hogan character, as was Leo Wanker - my hero.

WayneK

Littlewonder
01-04-2017, 08:22 PM
Well we most of us spend what we can afford and you or any one else should not spend more IMHO

The thing is spend what you can afford and enjoy its a great hobby or past time but not worth getting into debt over.

Its meant to be enjoyed.

AHLUNGOR
01-04-2017, 10:05 PM
Well we most of us spend what we can afford and you or any one else should not spend more IMHO

The thing is spend what you can afford and enjoy its a great hobby or past time but not worth getting into debt over.

Its meant to be enjoyed.

I wonder how many punters here are punting on credit card limits or taking cash advances from cards ??

End up paying a lot of high rate interests !!

For punting here I mean sexual punting not gambling , that's a different topic for another day.