PDA

View Full Version : White Yulan

racer17
01-04-2017, 08:52 AM
Just need an update. There ads are very suggestive. Has anyone been lately. Would like to try but have heard so many mixed stories.

PuntMeat
01-07-2017, 01:29 PM
Hey mate. I went there on June 2nd around 1pm. Was a Friday. The massage was ok. Probably better than I expected but maybe about 6/10. I think for 30 minutes they advertise 40 or 50 bucks. Minimal extras offered but I left happy. At the end of the day I'd spent maybe 70. I thought it was pretty good VFM.

The girl was ok, nothing to write home about. Remained clothed and wasn't much into chit-chat. She was a uni student just wanted to get through her day of work. That being said everything was handled professionally.

WIR? yeah prolly as it's convenient to me and as you know, this area is riddled with fakes and 40s so it's good to know what I'm getting for my money.

One weird thing, well weird for me (I'm not as experienced as some of you guys) was afterwards she offered me a drink of water. I said sure, thinking it'd be a glass. She returned with a bottle of water that had been opened and then refrigerated again. I did NOT drink from that bottle. No offence to you guys or the establishment but I imagine they're not scrubbing that bottle clean.

If anyone regulars on this site are reading please let me know if I have a) said too much and b) can say more. Cheers.

reddoor
01-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Post is fine mate. Only thing is best not to put in times and days for obvious reasons.

racer17
03-07-2017, 07:58 AM
I get a glass of water from GTM Salisbury, standard option. Have been offered unopened new bottle of water from a place in Ipswich. I think WHY. The last thing you need after a happy ending is WATER.

brownwallaby
03-07-2017, 11:11 AM
a fresh, unopened bottle of water is a standard at some shops

PuntMeat
03-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Unopened I can understand, it's a nice touch. I mean customer service is key in any industry. Take the bottle with you, cheap bottled water is 70c, but one where you can see it's just been refilled with tap water and the little perforations on the lid are broken. Yeahhhh, not so keen on that.

Anyway, if anyone else has any after reports for White Yulan I'd be keen to know as it's quite close to me. Be keen to know the difference between the days.

flamejob
10-07-2017, 12:34 PM
I've been here once, was massaged by an older woman. massage was pretty good and standard ending on offer.