PDA

View Full Version : Question ML/WL "Usage" survey

downeyundero
01-04-2017, 08:02 PM
So there's always a bunch of discussion from new members wanting to know what a 'fair' price is for services, what services to expect on offer, etc., so I though I'd do up a quick anonymous survey to see how we all roll.

Aus99 BNE Survey (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyaSdyNkn3MuRTnB4EGMvv5o63yFuBVWx-WDpKDtN4bIR2zg/viewform)

There's no login required, it doesn't collect names, email addresses, or anything. Open it in an incognito window so the almighty google doesn't link it to you or anything.

It focuses on massage shops, but asks about other forms of getting your junk played with. There's some rough demographics stuff there which is more for interest/context than anything else.

Once I stop getting responses, I'll do up some pretty reports so people can see how everyone punts.

Remember that this is anonymous, so if you lie about how much you're paying for things, you're not impressing anyone but yourself (and you're not helping). Any obviously fake outliers will be removed from the data, because this isn't a damned science experiment, and I can cherry-pick out the bullshit things if I want to. I'm hiding results while it runs, too, so that people don't just look at the results and pick what they think looks 'normal'.

If you haven't been to see a ML or WL yet, then don't bother answering - this is for you, but getting data from you is kinda pointless.

Anyway, thanks for helping out this little study, so the noobs can have a better idea of what to expect.

Oh, and I've already filled it out myself.

Keithf
02-04-2017, 07:05 PM
I did it and I haven't been arrested .... Yet !! But what is your motivation for this honourable act ? And will we see the report ? I hope so but would guess it would be hidden.

downeyundero
04-04-2017, 04:57 PM
I'll close the survey and make the report on or around the 7th/8th.

I'm doing this because I think it's good for people (older punters as well as new) to see a bit of data about how everyone else punts and pays. There's often comments from more experienced punters about the price that people are willing to pay, or the "Bargaining power" of the punters, and having this info is (imo) a good way to have an actual useful discussion without the egos involved.

tigrys
04-04-2017, 05:04 PM
Did the survey the other day, will be good to see the outcome. Well done downeyundero.

downeyundero
08-04-2017, 12:43 AM
Well after a week of collecting data, here it is!

http://imgur.com/a/6zcNl

Thanks to all the people who responded (about 81, total, but not everyone answered every question)

The major takeaways are:

* $30-50 seems to be about right for a handy on the flip.
* $20-50 extra can get your ML's tits out, but it'll take $50+ to get more visible.
* Other activities aren't common, and you'll be lucky to get them at $50. They'll probably be more, though.

The demographics show that at least we're not a bunch of horny old men (we're pretty equally horny young men, and horny middle aged men, too), and most of us have long-term partners.

Anyway, I think it's good to see the info visualized like this. Thanks heaps to everyone who filled it out.

My own experience matches up pretty well with the results, although I think I may be getting stooged on the handy sometimes. $40-50 seems to be the standard I've personally come across, but $20 for topless also seems pretty common, too.

gitl
08-04-2017, 12:51 AM
Some interesting results, a few not what I expected (e.g. I thought people were more active than it turns out). Hmm.

Thanks for the survey! :)

spiral
08-04-2017, 12:25 PM
I participated in the survey. I wonder if this information can be used against us?