PDA

View Full Version : General talk service 30min vs 60min

Chinaman
02-04-2017, 10:09 PM
im curious. is service for 30min session worse than 60min session? do girls do less service or only shorter time? or depend on whether shop is good?

Johndeau
02-04-2017, 10:30 PM
If it's a massage, the way I see it, they're making more money with a 30m session in terms of time spent vs money earned

Chinaman
02-04-2017, 10:34 PM
If it's a massage, the way I see it, they're making more money with a 30m session in terms of time spent vs money earned
im talking fs not masage. so if they make more money shouldnt service be same?

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2017, 09:22 AM

Correct! Two x 30 min RnT sessions could yield $100 tip where a 60 min session may only deliver $50! And usually a ml has to work much harder in the massage part for the longer session which will tire them .

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2017, 09:34 AM
im curious. is service for 30min session worse than 60min session? do girls do less service or only shorter time? or depend on whether shop is good?

Too many variables to consider but at the end of the day, it all depends on the pricing structures and the girls cut which I am not too familiar with for fs shops , may be Christmas can throw some light here.

And one of the other big factor is whether the punter will do two shoots in the one hour or just the one. One shot in an hour would be like a walk in a park won't it ?

Say a shop is charging $160 for 30 min and $300 for the hour and if it is a straight 50/50 split (again, I don't know so just assuming) the differences between 2 x 30 min vs 1 x hr is minimal. But the WL will need to do the full routine twice in the 2 x 30 min, meaning greeting, got undressed, shower together, the session routines then, shower together again, cleaning up , got dressed and farewell! And then join the line up again if no booking and hope to get the next job immediately! She also has to time management everything within the 30 min!

Where with the one hour session, she only has to do the routines once and if the punter only want one shot, she will have plenty of down time to rest and relax. To massage for 15/20 min after sex or just cuddle up for small talk and kisses should take a lot less energy than having to fuck another client from scratch IMO .

So, to answer your question, I would believe you should get better services from the WL if you are an one hour client vs a 30 min quickie.

So in a way, it's opposite to the RnT ?

rooter
03-04-2017, 09:42 AM
Correct! Two x 30 min RnT sessions could yield $100 tip where a 60 min session may only deliver $50! And usually a ml has to work much harder in the massage part for the longer session which will tire them .

Cheers
Agree. Most MLS prefer 30 min because most of their money is made in tips.
For WLs there isn't much difference in how much they earn either way.
A 30 min session is a higher rate per minute than a 1 hour one, but there is the down time between sessions so it evens out.
Though if it's a busy shop and if they get tips for extras like CIM they will earn more from 30 min sessions.
If you go to a good shop and see a good girl then the service should be good whether you get 30 min or 1 hour.
Some girls prefer the longer session and you will probably get better service in a 1 hour or 45 min session than a 30 min one, especially if you like GFE.
But some girls prefer 30 mins and like to get straight into it, suck and fuck, make you come and that's it; they don't really like the chatting, chilling out etc, especially if they speak little English.
But the GFE girls prefer the longer session, getting relaxed and comfortable with you, seeing what you like and telling you what she likes etc, and then chilling out afterwards.
The short sessions are harder work for the WLs because it's a new horny fit punter every time, and 30 mins of non stop sucking and fucking, whereas a longer session there is more chilling out and most punters get nice and mellow once they come.
It's harder to get a GFE session in 30 mins, but some girls can do it.
Many punters also prefer 30 mins and to get in there straight away and get a BJ and a fuck and get out of there, without all the lovey dovey stuff.
So like all things in punting it depends on the shop, the WL, and the punter.
There is no simple answer.
Well maybe the simple answer is to go halfway and get a 45 min session ;)

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2017, 09:55 AM
Agree. Most MLS prefer 30 min because most of their money is made in tips.
For WLs there isn't much difference in how much they earn either way.
A 30 min session is a higher rate per minute than a 1 hour one, but there is the down time between sessions so it evens out.
Though in a busy shop and if they get tips for extras like CIM they will earn more from 30 min sessions.
If you go to a good shop and see a good girl then the service should be good whether you get 30 min or 1 hour.
Some girls prefer the longer session and you will probably get better service in a 1 hour or 45 min session than a 30 min one, especially if you like GFE.
But some girls prefer 30 mins and like to get straight into it, suck and fuck, make you come and that's it; they don't really like the chatting, chilling out etc, especially if they speak little English.
But the GFE girls prefer the longer session, getting relaxed and comfortable with you, seeing what you like and telling you what she likes etc, and then chilling out afterwards.
The short sessions are harder work for the WLs because it's a new horny fit punter every time, and 30 mins of non stop sucking and fucking, whereas a longer session there is more chilling out and most punters get nice and mellow once they come.
It's harder to get a GFE session in 30 mins, but some girls can do it.
Many punters also prefer 30 mins and to get in there straight away and get a BJ and a fuck and get out of there, without all the lovey dovey stuff.
So like all things in punting it depends on the shop, the WL, and the punter.
There is no simple answer.
Well maybe the simple answer is to go halfway and get a 45 min session ;)

Talking about expert opinions! There you go, no stone unturned and the defence rests ........... haha

nosferatu523
03-04-2017, 09:16 PM
For good shops the services shouldn't be too different.
Of course if there is more time to spare, more acts outside of making sure you finish can be performed.

There might also be a pride thing in play, even at massage shops, had a few time the lady was not amused that I didn't book the full hour.

Sam88
04-04-2017, 12:36 AM
ML= 1 hour. WL= 30m-45m depending on my mood :D

Mr Bastard
04-04-2017, 05:24 AM
mmmmmmm mmmmmmmnn

harrycd
04-04-2017, 11:11 AM
I used to only do 2hr or longer with independents but since joining this forum I've switched to 1 hour standard.

solowang
04-04-2017, 09:53 PM
I think most ML would prefer 30 whereas WL will prefer 60. I usually go for 60 as I like to take it easy and relax.

Littlewonder
04-04-2017, 09:59 PM
I think that a 30 minute session is about you the customer however if you want or do a 60 minute session it is about you and the girl and for me it means the girl gets something as well or at least the chance to enjoy the time together and usually it means with time she gets to like you and then gives you more.

If you just want to fuck then 30 minutes it all you need if you want to make love then you need at least 60 minutes.

If you put the time and money into the session then maybe not the first time but in most cases you get to connect with the girl and then the session become great in stead of good.

eltran
05-04-2017, 05:22 AM
massage 30 or 45 min maximum

fs 60 min

123brainer
06-04-2017, 10:38 AM
Service is always dependent on the girl. It really doesn't matter if it's 30min or 1 hour. If you get a amazing girl, she'll blow your mind regardless if it's 30min or 1hr. For myself, I feel 30 minute sessions are rushed. eg. Shower, hump, shower, bye. I find that 1hr sessions are better because I don't feel rushed.

Alan86
09-04-2017, 01:37 PM
I've had incredible service in 30 mins sessions. I think that you just need to concentrate on which parts you like best.

The great pro with longer sessions is that you can relax more and take things slowly

Johndeau
09-04-2017, 05:40 PM
And longer time to shower too!

happyA
09-04-2017, 05:50 PM
I dont like rushed

Bigtitlover
09-04-2017, 05:53 PM
Depends if you want to cum once or twice :)

Chinaman
09-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Depends if you want to cum once or twice :)
does anyone cum only once at end 60min session? this is my goal. hopefully one day i last this long.

Pussyhands
09-04-2017, 07:35 PM
1 hour is much less rushed for 2 shots.

I like to give the girls a bit of a massage too ;)

Think of it as looking after each other ;)

A bit of bfe with the GFE make it more natural =)

oto69
11-04-2017, 02:30 PM
i always go for 30 minutes session.
Even if i like to build up connection before sex with the girl, i am clearly not interested about further once the deal done.
I often lose total interest once i did cum. Rare the girls that can keep me for a second round.
And another reason, even due to my young age, cumming twice is something i find hard to be done essentially because i don't feel the need.

JimBeam
11-04-2017, 05:33 PM

I am 100 with sam here.. 1 hour for ML.. 30 for WL.. If I am super horny ill do both.. but thats just me

the_boss_king
11-04-2017, 06:20 PM
yeah man. if I wanna cum twice id need atleast a 90 minute - 2 hour session. but quite pricey

Longan
11-04-2017, 11:15 PM
Do WL get paid per hour worked or per hour on shift? For example, if WL is rostered from 1pm - 11pm but only worked 2 out of the 10 hours. Does she get paid for 2 hours or 10?

wilisno
11-04-2017, 11:36 PM
Do WL get paid per hour worked or per hour on shift? For example, if WL is rostered from 1pm - 11pm but only worked 2 out of the 10 hours. Does she get paid for 2 hours or 10?

Definitely paid for the number of jobs they do per shift, not the number of hours she's at the shop.

cuteguy
12-04-2017, 01:09 AM
30 minutes goes too quickly. One hour is better but sometimes you run out of time because you're having such a great time that you have to extend.

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Definitely paid for the number of jobs they do per shift, not the number of hours she's at the shop.

Some shops may pay a min base salary as a guaranteed daily income to get the girls come to work if the shop is quiet , of course , once the girl did enough jobs, that won't apply any more .

This is particularly normal if shops in the country area, Western Aust etc, trying to recruit girls to come to work, they will pay for airfares and provide living quarters too.

wilisno
12-04-2017, 11:08 AM
Some shops may pay a min base salary as a guaranteed daily income to get the girls come to work if the shop is quiet , of course , once the girl did enough jobs, that won't apply any more .

This is particularly normal if shops in the country area, Western Aust etc, trying to recruit girls to come to work, they will pay for airfares and provide living quarters too.
This only applies to small RnT shops !

eyo1032
12-04-2017, 09:18 PM
I like minimum one hour at least - otherwise feels too rushed

woods23
12-04-2017, 10:18 PM

Haha this guy know what his talking about ;) im the same
But i always extended 30mins more if ml is good !

eyo1032
12-04-2017, 11:01 PM
I also extend 30mins if ML is good - usually the connection and the fun in part 2
However, last time I book 90min based on reviews - bad mistake :p no chemistry, mechanical. And I was asked for 70$ upfront tip

dammiyt
25-04-2017, 04:50 PM
I tend to do 30 min sessions more often than 60 min for a few reasons. 1. Lunch breaks doesnt allow 60 min sessions. 2. i get to see the girl again!

1igh7ning1
27-04-2017, 09:42 AM
I think a 60min session guarantees more of a gfe experience and more time for for play. 30 min sessions for a quick fix

Sam88
27-04-2017, 09:49 AM
more love requires 2 hours that's a whole different level!! 2 hours, 2-3 shots. a beautiful love making sesh

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2018, 03:52 PM
30 min session is a bit rush for massage and extra. but it's good for the ml: income margin is higher than 60 min session. hard to give more than one shot.

Hi Baby,

Too much free time ? Digging up all these old threads ?

YI88
31-10-2018, 08:28 PM
Most of mls don't like the long sessions. they feel disappointed initially unless the customers are their regulars. A 90 min is a turn off, and might cause not a friendly attitude.
If 30 minutes is a bit rushed and 90 minutes is a turn off then what is the optimum time to book with your staff? And if I might ask, what's the best time to book with you?

Mclovin69
31-10-2018, 09:41 PM
45 to 60min
Would everyone agree?

liminal
01-11-2018, 11:09 AM
I’m trying to pioneer ( in my Mind ) the 120 shop booking. It’s become apparent that 90 with a lovely ML I see regularly is proving not enough . I suspect for above reasons it’ll not happen.

Though had established a par excellence arrangement with another ML who also worked private and at a few shops , these I could count in days .. sigh . She’s now out of the industry . I think?

Though I’m open to 15 30 60 , 90 plus . Depending on all the punt factors that are in orbit at a time of booking , oddly 45 for me doesn’t work

luckyluke
01-11-2018, 11:34 AM
1 hour with a regular good ML, 30 mins to test the waters.

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Most of mls don't like the long sessions. they feel disappointed initially unless the customers are their regulars. A 90 min is a turn off, and might cause not a friendly attitude.

In a perfect world, every punter is for 30 min and tipped $50 up front, and the odd 60 min session the client actually wanted 2 shots, no massage and tipped double....... lol

14-15 jobs a day on a 10 hour shift, happy ??

Ps. This is actually no bull, in the good old days of SL in early 2012, many of their popular MLs did this on many occasions.

Shreddedolphin
07-11-2018, 05:17 AM
45 is a sweet spot i reckon

Waklu
14-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Really enjoy 1.5 hours with spa

Mclovin69
14-11-2018, 02:53 PM
Which place has this options?

Never done a spa option before ....what can i expect?

F 16
14-11-2018, 03:09 PM

Most Korean rnt shops!!! U might get pussy slide !!!

syd_pete79
14-11-2018, 08:46 PM
IMO 30 too quick, 60 a bit too long....45 is perfect!!

Waklu
15-11-2018, 01:38 PM

Romeo juliet midas. Avoid masstige

gentleguy
15-11-2018, 01:54 PM
I usully go 45 mins if it's a new girl and then 1 hour if I like the girl. Never bother with 30 mins just feels a bit rushed.

Mclovin69
15-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Most Korean rnt shops!!! U might get pussy slide !!!

The Korean place i tried long time ago was Juliet in Burwood, everything seem robotic no GFE.

I got shower together, massage and CBJ nothing special i feel.

syd_pete79
15-11-2018, 10:13 PM

Kings Court at Broadway used to have a spa...are they still around? Wow that was 10 years ago...

BlackToad
15-11-2018, 10:37 PM
The Korean place i tried long time ago was Juliet in Burwood, everything seem robotic no GFE.

I got shower together, massage and CBJ nothing special i feel.

Same experience for me at Juliet’s in Burwood, very mechanical service and the girl complained when I didn’t cum within a minute from her half assed CBJ & HJ. Will not return.

Sydlong
16-11-2018, 01:18 PM
Good thread

I have always booked 60mins and enjoy the unrushed experience. In 80% of girls it has been great with 5 mins to get to know her, plenty of time for showers and a short chat and rest at the end. But there have been a few girls where it did not go amazingly and 45 mins would have been fine, in fact maybe 30 mins. But then I do not want to find a great girl and have a limited time and no ability to extend.

I might try the 45 min option and see how this feels.

syd_pete79
16-11-2018, 07:35 PM
I know some people only go with a 30 minute session for first time with a new girl... Guess there's sense in that, but I prefer just to go 45

Bundyon
20-11-2018, 06:53 PM
Just do whatever time suits you, there is no wrong or right Magna carta