PDA

View Full Version : Bhutan Student 19yo Ipswich

Juggler
03-04-2017, 07:21 PM
https://www.qt.com.au/classifieds/ad/2688125/

I will never learn another bad punt in Ipswich.

I was feeling toey and everyone I know worth visiting is 30-60 minutes drive away so thought I would take a gamble looked through Qt saw a nice ad

Got there no shock not 19 I would estimate between 35-40ish was going to walk but though oh what the hell and paid for 30 minutes ask if I wanted a shower but I had just had one so both got undressed was a bit shocked she has had a breast removed but not a real problem for me but still a shock. so anyway onto the bed she went straight for my nipple not my thing but ok did this for a couple of minutes then straight onto the BJ once again just a couple of minutes and she was on top for a couple of minutes then got on her back and said f me ok been a while so was not much more than a couple of minutes. she cleaned me up and I could see by here body langauge she was thinking of grabbing her clothes and ushering me out the door so I said 'we still have time?" she looked disapointed and said you want massage? I said yes she gave me maybe 5 minutes of some light massage and some that was anger manegmant for her I think expecting a few bruises tomorrow.

Anyway even with getting the massage at the end was in and out in just 20 minutes. I have to learn if it is in Ipswich avaoid like the plauge

kaankaant
03-04-2017, 11:36 PM
Bloody hell, that's a terrible punt mate!! I can't remember hearing about one worse than that. On the bright side, your next one has to be better, right?

Juggler
04-04-2017, 10:33 AM
Bloody hell, that's a terrible punt mate!! I can't remember hearing about one worse than that. On the bright side, your next one has to be better, right?

Sadly I have had worse Ipswich is terrible for punting I usually travel to logan to see someone and stay away from anything in Ipswich really have to stick to that

Tonny
05-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Must remember never travel to Ipswich. At least there was no decision or time lost on what nipple to suck ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:surprise::surprise: :surprise:

wunderboy
05-04-2017, 04:06 PM
Just curious, was she even from Bhutan?