PDA

View Full Version : General talk Natural tits

TSQ2580
06-04-2017, 12:00 AM
Does anyone know with C - D natural tits WL?

Prefer Ginza or 5 Star.

Thanks

targajajouka
06-04-2017, 12:02 AM
Cola at 5 Star.

But you have until Friday.

Littlewonder
06-04-2017, 08:38 AM
Kitty at Club 10 Guildford

rooter
06-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Does anyone know with C - D natural tits WL?

Prefer Ginza or 5 Star.

Thanks

Hi bro
here are the girls at Ginza with natural C cup or more tits.

Shella
Jay - F cup
Ai
Marino
Kirara
Milk
Karen
Rui
Emi

rhunter
06-04-2017, 09:24 AM
Remember to book in advance. 👍

5 Star City
06-04-2017, 10:48 AM
Cola at 5 Star.

But you have until Friday.

http://i.imgur.com/Et21UzU.jpg

Korean SUMMER

http://i.imgur.com/hmduLAN.jpg

TSQ2580
06-04-2017, 04:49 PM
Thanks, only Ai available today. Maybe tomorrow

TSQ2580
06-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Its above my budget which is for an hour - $350

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Hi bro
here are the girls at Ginza with natural C cup or more tits.

Shella
Jay - F cup
Ai
Marino
Kirara
Milk
Karen
Rui
Emi

Hey brother rooter, I came across this random post elsewhere and would like your comments on it:

Most of the K and J girls at Ginza have fakies.

harrycd
07-04-2017, 09:38 AM
I mean he's not wrong.

rooter
07-04-2017, 10:19 AM
Hey brother rooter, I came across this random post elsewhere and would like your comments on it:

Yes many of the K girls at Ginza and every other shops/agencies have boob jobs.
It's common knowledge that many Korean WLs have boob jobs and I always state it in my AR when they do.
If you see a busty Korean WL, then there's a very high chance she has a boob job.
Some of the high tech jobs are so good these days and look and feel so natural it's not easy to tell right away but eventually you work it out.
But the Japanese girls are a different story - they very rarely have boob jobs.
The only J girls at Ginza with boob jobs at Ginza are Amber and Shelley which is why I did not include them in my list.
Amber and Shelley actually started at Ginza with natural B cups but then later on got D cup implants.
I have seen over 200 Japanese girls at Ginza and only around 7 had boob jobs - that's not even 5%.
To rank the numbers of Asian WLs with boob jobs by nationality from highest to lowest it would be:
1. Korean
2. Thai
3. Chinese/PRC/Singapore/HK/Taiwan.
4. Japanese

If you watch JAV you will also notice the J girls rarely have boob jobs; they are either naturally busty or have small or average size boobs.

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2017, 12:11 PM
Yes many of the K girls at Ginza and every other shops/agencies have boob jobs.
It's common knowledge that many Korean WLs have boob jobs and I always state it in my AR when they do.
If you see a busty Korean WL, then there's a very high chance she has a boob job.
Some of the high tech jobs are so good these days and look and feel so natural it's not easy to tell right away but eventually you work it out.
But the Japanese girls are a different story - they very rarely have boob jobs.
The only J girls at Ginza with boob jobs at Ginza are Amber and Shelley which is why I did not include them in my list.
Amber and Shelley actually started at Ginza with natural B cups but then later on got D cup implants.
I have seen over 200 Japanese girls at Ginza and only around 7 had boob jobs - that's not even 5%.
To rank the numbers of Asian WLs with boob jobs by nationality from highest to lowest it would be:
1. Korean
2. Thai
3. Chinese/PRC/Singapore/HK/Taiwan.
4. Japanese

If you watch JAV you will also notice the J girls rarely have boob jobs; they are either naturally busty or have small or average size boobs.

Thanks buddy,

I hardly read any ARs from FS shop unless it's got a letter intitle which caught my attentions like D, DD, E, F or G's - very predictable......... lol