PDA

View Full Version : General talk How much is Sydney better than Brisbane? Is Brisbane really overpriced and underserviced?

Redders
06-04-2017, 10:17 AM
I live mostly in Brisbane and sometimes in regional Australia at the moment, so my experiences
are almost all Brisbane-based, with a couple of overseas punts. I tend to prefer the ML experience for the
exciting unknowns, the massage and the better connection you can get with some of the girls.

Although I have seen some great WLs, brothels in Brisbane seem often bit mechanical and more like going
through the motions, as opposed to an intimate encounter. Asian ones are better in my experience,
with the Anglo Saxon ones, in my experience serving up shockers. I'm not going to pay to bang an ordinary
looking women sorry. In fact I don't think I will ever waste my time going into a non-Asian brothel in
Brisbane ever again.

I haven't really punted outside of Brisbane much, but reading the Sydney forums on here, wow! From
the reports I have read, they seem to be kicking Brisbane's arse. The quality of girls, the service provided,
the prices, everything. I will be heading to Sydney for a while so I will definitely fork-out to go to some of
the more renowned ones while I'm there.

But my home is Brisbane, so it's a shame to think we are so far behind Sydney in this regard. Anybody
have any thoughts or insights into this?

Brisguy72
06-04-2017, 11:08 AM
been to Sydney twice in last 12 months for work...had 3 massages in shops in CBD in those trips and they are way way way ahead of us on all accounts...

The quality of the girls and the way they dress...the quality of the service....and the value for money.....

Qld is getting that bad that I have been slowing down on my Brisbane / gold coast expenditure and going to Thailand and manila for a week 3 times in last 12 months.....

If you never been to phils before.....just do it....its Man Heaven.....

str8up
06-04-2017, 07:30 PM
been to Sydney twice in last 12 months for work...had 3 massages in shops in CBD in those trips and they are way way way ahead of us on all accounts...

The quality of the girls and the way they dress...the quality of the service....and the value for money.....

Qld is getting that bad that I have been slowing down on my Brisbane / gold coast expenditure and going to Thailand and manila for a week 3 times in last 12 months.....

If you never been to phils before.....just do it....its Man Heaven.....

I just got back from 2 weeks in Pattaya. First time to Thailand. I thought it was amazing? How does Phils compare to it?

Brisguy72
06-04-2017, 07:46 PM
Yes Thailand is amazing and Pattaya is the best place in Thailand....its one weird ass town.....Phils is awesome...much easier to pick up everyday girls from their work places, like shops, restaurants or hotels or even just in coffee shops than in Thailand so you just don't have to trawl the bars and normal places to pick up like in Thailand.

Pinays were just born to fuck....they love white man meat....

tuan_87
06-04-2017, 11:00 PM
If you guys like punting Vietnam is predy good aswell.... only thing is you might need someone to show you around and find what U want. lucky for me I have family who can hook me up. Most places I went too dfk was standard. However from
What I heard prices have gone up since my last visit.

Redders
09-04-2017, 07:23 AM
I'm going to head down to Sydney and Melbourne soon and do a bit of punting.
Ill do a couple of Brisbane punts before I go. Ill write a couple of reports to compare
my experiences there to what I have experienced in Brisbane. Happy to Pm people
details to give a bit of comparison.

So far, from my research, and somewhat limited experience, Sydney at least, is
absolutely kicking our arses in almost every category.

rockbreaker
10-04-2017, 10:05 AM
I'm going to head down to Sydney and Melbourne soon and do a bit of punting.
Ill do a couple of Brisbane punts before I go. Ill write a couple of reports to compare
my experiences there to what I have experienced in Brisbane. Happy to Pm people
details to give a bit of comparison.

So far, from my research, and somewhat limited experience, Sydney at least, is
absolutely kicking our arses in almost every category.

Save your money from the Brisbane punt and spend it all in Sydney! Ginza/5star are great for fs. As for message, any place in Sydney will kick ass and provide better value than Brisbane

APL
10-04-2017, 11:19 AM
How soon
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?62924-One-month-Promotion-full-service-Early-bird-10am-to-12pm-30-mins-70-Happy-hour-12p&p=1062226#post1062226
Brissy prices suck

Johndeau
10-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Sydneysiders have it pretty good. They have ginza/5star and a heap of good massage joints. Air tickets shouldn't be too much ;)

Taffpost
12-04-2017, 07:34 AM
My opinion is that say you have $1000 punting budget for 8 weeks you're better off to blow it on a weekend in Sydney (taking into consideration flights and hotels) than spending it over the 8 weeks in Brisbane.

Way way better vfm.

eyo1032
12-04-2017, 09:40 PM
Wasn't in Brisband but in Gold Coast for a couple of weeks
- Thought i'd treat myself as I was on a break but... not worth at all. Expensive, overpriced and poor service. Take Sydney anyday