PDA

View Full Version : General talk premature ejaculation

Chinaman
08-04-2017, 02:40 PM
anyone here premature ejaculation? i have this problem and dont know how to fix.

if girl start in cowgirl i usually cant last long enough to change position. after she grind a bit i tell her to stop. sometime the girl stop and few second later continue grind. i cant control and lose sperm. why she continue when i tell her to stop?? and sometime she smile or laugh. i find very embarrass. can someone give me tips?

harrycd
08-04-2017, 05:40 PM
I dunno mate its different for everyone, I tend to cum quickly when in mish so I usually save that position for last.

You could try jacking off earlier in the day before you see a girl?

Probably want to speak to a doc though in all honesty.

Chinaman
08-04-2017, 06:29 PM
I dunno mate its different for everyone, I tend to cum quickly when in mish so I usually save that position for last.

You could try jacking off earlier in the day before you see a girl?

Probably want to speak to a doc though in all honesty.
most girl like to start cowgirl. yeah maybe i try doggy first. at least i can pull out when i need. i dont think i have medical problem. just too excited when i see hot girl. need to try hold longer. thanks for suggestion harrycd

des888
08-04-2017, 08:26 PM
How long do you last

Chinaman
08-04-2017, 08:36 PM
How long do you last
usually after 1-2 min cowgirl i have tell her stop. i hate when she continue even after tell her stop. so frustrate. because i book for 1 hour and after i cum. no energy. feel like waste session...

wilisno
08-04-2017, 08:42 PM
usually after 1-2 min cowgirl i have tell her stop. i hate when she continue even after tell her stop. so frustrate. because i book for 1 hour and after i cum. no energy. feel like waste session...

Haha ! Don't let her do cowgirl then ! Take control and start with missionary, pace yourself so you can practice self control !

cmk76
08-04-2017, 09:09 PM
Think of your grandma... It might help...

Chinaman
08-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Think of your grandma... It might help...
tried this doesnt help. because i see hot girl and that is stronger than think of grandma. only work if i close my eyes and don't see anything. but what is the point then?

aussiegaigin
08-04-2017, 09:36 PM

I find I last longer in cowgirl than other positions.

Guess everyone has different outlook/reaction.

steve 45
08-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Don't worry, give it a few years and you'll be older and fatter and what you used to do all night will take you all night to do.

wilisno
08-04-2017, 10:27 PM

Yep, it's mostly mental, a bit of nervousness, once he's completely relaxed in punting, he'll be able to control it to an extent. ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
08-04-2017, 10:28 PM

Yep, it's mostly mental, a bit of nervousness, once he's completely relaxed in punting, he'll be able to control it to an extent. ;) ;) ;)

cleetusvandamme
09-04-2017, 12:26 AM
It's all about the breathing.

Chinaman
09-04-2017, 12:36 AM
can you please explain?

123brainer
09-04-2017, 01:19 AM
Have more sex 😆

Sooner or later you train yourself to last longer 😉

GoldfishMan
09-04-2017, 10:39 AM
Yep, agreed. Focus on regulating your breathing, make sure you're taking long deep breathes and not holding it in. That's actually a good way to take your mind off the sensations on your dick.

The other thing I find works well is to focus on resisting that first urge to cum. Once that is achieved, I can go on for a much longer time because I use that as a guide to where my limit is. If I go near that mark, I just slow myself down by focusing on breathing.

Another tip is make sure you get enough sleep the previous night. Alcohol can help a little, but too much is bad... You probably won't be able to start at all.

rhinopark
09-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Try a few links, they all give roughly the same advice (improve pelvic muscles, use the start-stop method, squeeze method etc):

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/premature-ejaculation/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20264211
http://au.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer/14_love_answers.html
http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Premature-Ejaculation

Johndeau
09-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Biggest fear as well. Paying 300+ only to blow in a few minutes. What are you going to do in the remaining 50 odd minutes haha. Can most people get it up for round 2 after prematuring?

CunningLinguist
09-04-2017, 01:32 PM
anyone here premature ejaculation? i have this problem and dont know how to fix.

if girl start in cowgirl i usually cant last long enough to change position. after she grind a bit i tell her to stop. sometime the girl stop and few second later continue grind. i cant control and lose sperm. why she continue when i tell her to stop?? and sometime she smile or laugh. i find very embarrass. can someone give me tips?

It is simple, just screw more so you get used to it, then you can control it much better, you need a lot of cash though, or a real life GF.

Christmas
09-04-2017, 01:50 PM
3mins noodle is hell no-no!

dandydanny
09-04-2017, 03:35 PM
I also have this problem. For me I guess that's related to prostatitis. Since there is no really effective cure for this disease, I finally started to use delay spray which just basically make my penis partially numb for a few minutes, so that I don't cum within the 1-2 minutes like before.

Chinaman
09-04-2017, 03:42 PM
I also have this problem. For me I guess that's related to prostatitis. Since there is no really effective cure for this disease, I finally started to use delay spray which just basically make my penis partially numb for a few minutes, so that I don't cum within the 1-2 minutes like before.
sorry to hear your condition. i consider use spray too but i think wl will not like because make her numb too. so i dont use and try to control myself. after all premature cum is my problem so i try not inconvenience her.

dandydanny
09-04-2017, 03:57 PM
sorry to hear your condition. i consider use spray too but i think wl will not like because make her numb too. so i dont use and try to control myself. after all premature cum is my problem so i try not inconvenience her.

I take shower to get rid of the spray before session starts, so Wls won't know I use it and won't be affected (I guess), but somehow the numb effect is still there

cuteguy
09-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Practice makes perfect guys. The more you do it the better you will be able to control yourself from coming too quickly. Before you reach that level, this is what you need to do. You get to the point where you are going to ejaculate and then stop and think about sports or something else to cool down (eg stimulating the girl's sensitive parts with your fingers or tongue). This will help you train your body to master that response when you are with the girl. The other suggestion is start off slowly by firstly giving pleasure to the girl in order to get her aroused first and then to dive in when the time is right for you.

solowang
09-04-2017, 07:50 PM
More sex will definitely help. It's all about mind control.

CunningLinguist
09-04-2017, 09:04 PM
A girl told me once that her BF used to shoot his load before he could even insert his dick, so it's all relative ...

Johndeau
10-04-2017, 05:04 PM
How long does it usually take during a session before you guys shoot your first load?

Mitch2
10-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Just get some lube and fleshlight or soemthing and practice makes perfect//

Chinaman
10-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Just get some lube and fleshlight or soemthing and practice makes perfect//
i just google fleshlight. not sure if this help. i am ok if i control dick. but when girl in cowgirl she control moving. this is when i have trouble hold in cum.

corvus
10-04-2017, 08:52 PM
i just google fleshlight. not sure if this help. i am ok if i control dick. but when girl in cowgirl she control moving. this is when i have trouble hold in cum.

Yeah flesh light is good. But nothing beats mental practice, it's all in the head.

CunningLinguist
10-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Yeah flesh light is good. But nothing beats mental practice, it's all in the head.

The dick head ... :)

corvus
11-04-2017, 09:56 AM
The dick head ... :)

Lol , good one!

the_boss_king
11-04-2017, 06:23 PM
you can get medicine for that, and there are always adds on the radio for it

icecool
12-04-2017, 12:26 AM

Funny I had the opposite problem I find it hard to ejaculate but have problem of maintaining an irection. I can fuck for hour without an ejaculation .

dammiyt
25-04-2017, 04:49 PM
I think it all depends on the girl and the mood that you are in. For me, after a couple of heavy drinks, it hard to get things going cause i am too wasted. I try and change positions often so i can last longer during the session. Hope this works for you!

Shoryureppa
25-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Depends on the girl. The regular I am currently seeing does it for me.

I can stay hard after I cum if she's good. Usually takes me a long time to cum unless she's a pro at controlling her pussy muscles/has a extra tight pussy.

Hold her hips and move them slow in the beginning. Communication is everything. You're paying for 300+ for FS. Take control and enjoy yourself!

1igh7ning1
25-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Just get more practice

Punterman2
25-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Practice makes perfect. I only like to cum at the end of a one hour session so have learned over the years how to control it. Frustrates WL's sometimes as I keep stopping or slowing down the session to prolong my enjoyment as I know that once you have cum most of them think their job is over.......I don't let them get away that easily.

1igh7ning1
25-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Do most mls object to multiple rounds, if and when you finish early

Dak2000
29-04-2017, 09:55 PM
Interesting to hear about some conditions leading to premature ejeculation. For me definitely in the head. Get too excited or wound up, never lasts long. Sometimes no matter what I just have to blow. Pump pump pump don't stop.

My best ever sex partner, a delightful Indian lass, with her eyes, her brown skin, the soft accent and laugh, sometimes I couldn't even get it out of my pants. Only ever happened with her, never close with anyone else, and strangely I miss it.

And yes, cowgirl full on, takes about 30 sec, reverse cowgirl about 15 seconds.

grandiarulz
29-04-2017, 10:20 PM
I know a good friend of mine who has premature ejaculation and it really shook his confidence with girls and just relationships in general. He went to see a doctor and they prescribed him with a medication called 'dapoxetine.' He told me it works like a charm, he used to cum in like 1 min or less but with the help of the meds, he can last up to 5min now. And obviously with the help of the meds he said he can better control himself now and practice more. So he went from 1min - 5min to god knows how long now. BUT he did mention there are side effects to the meds, like nausea and dizzyness.

Just go see a doctor about this I think that's your best option, I know its an embarrassing topic to bring up but it will be worth it in the end, and doctors are professionals so it's not like they will laugh at you. Because my friend said he got advice from other people and they all say the same thing that it's a 'mental' thing and that you just have to practice more etc, but for him even when he is jerking off he cums quick so he he suspects it might be both a mental and physical thing.

Goodluck!

local
01-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Fortunately never needing any delay or assistance getting it up.
Funny, after reading a thread here I was in Chemist Warehouse the other day and happen to see one of those "delaying creams" and thought what the heck, I might have some fun.
Now there is a particular RNT shop I periodically drop into and have a session with a particular 35yo thai lass which normally ends in fs.
She normally jokes that I always finish just before her :-)
Ok, about an hour before, I apply 3 drops as directed on the packet.
Ended up having a 90 minute instead of 60 minute session and she complained that I made her cum too many times before I released my load.
I now wonder of a combined blue pill and cream session... probably go on for a full 2hours ...

cuteguy
01-05-2017, 01:10 AM
I know a good friend of mine who has premature ejaculation and it really shook his confidence with girls and just relationships in general. He went to see a doctor and they prescribed him with a medication called 'dapoxetine.' He told me it works like a charm, he used to cum in like 1 min or less but with the help of the meds, he can last up to 5min now. And obviously with the help of the meds he said he can better control himself now and practice more. So he went from 1min - 5min to god knows how long now. BUT he did mention there are side effects to the meds, like nausea and dizzyness.

Just go see a doctor about this I think that's your best option, I know its an embarrassing topic to bring up but it will be worth it in the end, and doctors are professionals so it's not like they will laugh at you. Because my friend said he got advice from other people and they all say the same thing that it's a 'mental' thing and that you just have to practice more etc, but for him even when he is jerking off he cums quick so he he suspects it might be both a mental and physical thing.

Goodluck!

Coming within 5 mins? OMG that's still too quick!:startle:

RNT4LIFE
04-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Hey Local, thanks for the heads up about the delaying creams. I tried it, and it does work.

it feels like a blocked pipe when i was about to cum, it made me last longer and i didnt lose any of the sensation. actually i think i had a male orgasm... i peaked without cumming then i cum 5mins later when the pipe opened up.

Will try again soon! again, thanks for the tip!

local
05-05-2017, 02:07 AM
Hey Local, thanks for the heads up about the delaying creams. I tried it, and it does work.

it feels like a blocked pipe when i was about to cum, it made me last longer and i didnt lose any of the sensation. actually i think i had a male orgasm... i peaked without cumming then i cum 5mins later when the pipe opened up.

Will try again soon! again, thanks for the tip!

Don't forget to read the instructions !!

Funny, I tried a blue pill today with 3 drops (1 hour before), and did she bitch (yeah), after 2 hours, I finally came and she was totally stuffed & to be honest I felt a bit that way too, a bit sore tonight....

BUT, it was a great session.