PDA

View Full Version : Rika Tamura - Never Thought it was Possible to be Too Tight

DeepImpact
08-04-2017, 08:50 PM
The firm skin that only a girl her age (18) can possess, the roundness and suckability of her perky breasts, the scent of her body that I ache to be inside of. Problem.... I'm as hard as i've been in my life but I can't get in.............

It was exciting to receive passionate kisses from such a sexy young lady, dressed in her crisp white shirt and short skirt with glasses that looked like a cum target. Minutes earlier she was next to me on the bed kissing me wildy whilst my hands explored inside her shirt and bra her firm C cup natural breasts and erect nipples before moving to her inner thighs and pussy that one finger entered slowly as a preview to the main action. She provided a BJ that was deep, full of suction and powerful almost devouring my cock trying to get as deep down her throat as she could whilst getting me to kneel and face fuck her with her hands behind me pulling me into her harder with each thrust.

When we were ready to fuck I tried to enter her from on top and began to think my aim was off as I couldn't get inside and she helped guide me but I just couldn't get in. I began thinking well this could end up being the most expensive HJ or BJ I ever get. Another attempt this time a thrust from further back and penetration was achieved slightly and tightly. I couldn't move inside her as the feeling was so tight that I was going to cum almost immediately if I moved - the problem was that she was thrusting at that time more than me so I asked her to lay still for a moment. I've never experienced a WL as tight as her so I had to consider how I was going to enjoy my time without cumming immediately. The next couple of minutes were the slowest fucking I have ever done as I was resisting cumming with each movement and I knew if I looked at her I was going to cum straight away so I pulled out and she resumed an enthusiastic BJ before going lower and going in quickly for some rimming and asking me to sit up so she could get underneath me and provide a HJ at the same time.

I wanted to get back to fucking her and it was a bit easier to get in this time but nonetheless still really tight and I enjoyed every second being inside her and trying doggie whilst cupping her breasts, pulling her up and receiving more of her kisses. She got really wet and her pussy had white froth coming off it as we fucked. This couldn't end normally so I pulled out and she commenced a BJ up until the time I was going to cum as she kept licking the base of my cock as I came on her face and glasses to what was an amazing finish.

I left feeling like i'd had a great time but her tightness really limited the fucking as I would have cum too quick.

handcockJ
08-04-2017, 08:54 PM
Awesome review mate! Where does she work? What's the damage?

harrycd
08-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Shes an independent on Scarlet blue, tight on the wallet as well @ 600 bones. Personally I'd rather check out dreamgirls or a top tier shop.

But I don't mean to disparage your AR and appreciate it, shes just not my type.

She does doubles with Ocean who I have seen before, she is an intense girl :o

handcockJ
08-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Bit rich for my blood. That's 2 punts at a certain establishment in Surry Hills for me.

DeepImpact
10-04-2017, 06:11 PM
Bit rich for my blood. That's 2 punts at a certain establishment in Surry Hills for me.

She's an Australian Born Japanese girl. I think I know the Surry Hills place you are referring to and it is very good for sure but I know I've never met this type of girl there before.

It was a very good experience which I feel was worth it because I still remember it fondly and vividly. If I had the choice to see girls like Moon or Naomi or Rika then it would be amazing but at the moment there's only one of those 3 that are available.

cuteguy
11-04-2017, 12:14 AM

It might cover the airfare at least one way to Thailand where you can see not one Thai version of Rika Tamura but many girls!

oto69
11-04-2017, 02:55 PM
It might cover the airfare at least one way to Thailand where you can see not one Thai version of Rika Tamura but many girls!

i totally agree. Just can't spend 600 on one go when i think what i could do with it. As you say, just take flight to Bangkok or pattaya.
But everyone their budget. Some people i guess just don't have the time for a trip despite the money.

DeepImpact
12-04-2017, 06:47 PM
i totally agree. Just can't spend 600 on one go when i think what i could do with it. As you say, just take flight to Bangkok or pattaya.
But everyone their budget. Some people i guess just don't have the time for a trip despite the money.

Yeah you are pretty much right about the time thing, it's too much time and effort to go to Thailand where i've got some major doubts that girls like this are easily available.

Littlewonder
12-04-2017, 09:27 PM

or 4 punts at a budget shop!

cuteguy
13-04-2017, 12:11 AM
Yeah you are pretty much right about the time thing, it's too much time and effort to go to Thailand where i've got some major doubts that girls like this are easily available.

There are many glamours in Thailand and they are available. Just need to have the time to find them.

handcockJ
13-04-2017, 12:23 AM
I recall thinking twice about spending $150 on a FS shop after the $80 RNT's, then getting goose bumps when forking over $280 - $300 an hour for Ginza, I wouldn't be surprised if I was doing twice weekly $600 punts down the line. As long as the quality and experience match the price. You only get one life, fucking enjoy it :D

Advantage
18-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Thanks for the review Deep Impact. I'm going to see Rika tomorrow and will be my first review in a long time.
Your description has got me intrigued to say the least. AR coming tomorrow some time

slughungwell
21-04-2017, 08:06 PM
damn bros, ive been trying to book her for a while now but is always busy. Sounds​ like a good girl.

DeepImpact
30-04-2017, 06:19 PM
damn bros, ive been trying to book her for a while now but is always busy. Sounds​ like a good girl.

Yeah that's a good point as she was easy enough to book a couple of times but after posting a review and seeing a few others elsewhere it's been hard to get a suitable booking time that isn't weeks in advance. That's always the difficult part about posting reviews for girls who end up very popular. I have seen a couple of other private girls recently who are very worthy of a review as well.

Alex T Bear
01-05-2017, 06:37 PM
Yeah that's a good point as she was easy enough to book a couple of times but after posting a review and seeing a few others elsewhere it's been hard to get a suitable booking time that isn't weeks in advance. That's always the difficult part about posting reviews for girls who end up very popular. I have seen a couple of other private girls recently who are very worthy of a review as well.

It's been a dilemma for me in the past. I find a real gem and then have to really think hard over whether to review or not. Good or great reviews mean that she will be booked on the days that she works. Don't review and she doesn't get the customers and moves shops.
In the end I review because if I don't someone else will