PDA

View Full Version : Question Aqua massage Hamilton

Redders
09-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Anybody given this place a go recently, or in the past?

They seem to give themselves pretty big raps on WeChat.

reddoor
09-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Anybody given this place a go recently, or in the past?

They seem to give themselves pretty big raps on WeChat.
I think theres a fair bit on here already about Aqua. Anyway its situated above Bendigo Bank in Racecourse rd Hamilton. Its a nice clean place with a quiet ambiance and private fully walled rooms. However theres no shower but they do give u a pretty good soapy wash off at the end like ssds.
Oddly enough i was here a few days ago and saw a quiet attractive and talanted girl with one of the hottest arses ive seen. But it can be hit and miss as it was sadly on this occasion. There wachat is hype like all the others but i have had some very good times here.

johnnipperess
09-04-2017, 12:52 PM
I indulged in the last few days. Had a memorable visit.
ML - 7-8
Venue - 7
Massage - 8
Finishing touches - 9
WIR - it is uncomfortably close to home. Would be a regular excepting this point.

Redders
09-04-2017, 01:26 PM
Hey mate, could you do me a favour and PM me some details of your experience? Would really appreciate it.

reddoor
09-04-2017, 01:42 PM
I indulged in the last few days. Had a memorable visit.
ML - 7-8
Venue - 7
Massage - 8
Finishing touches - 9
WIR - it is uncomfortably close to home. Would be a regular excepting this point.
There was some guy in the room next to me having a very memorable visit.She had to turn the music up. Haha, what day did u say u where there?😆

johnnipperess
09-04-2017, 05:27 PM
Hey Reddoor
It was Saturday. But I'm more of a quiet type, so doubt is was my enjoyment you were hearing.��