PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Chongqing girl, Lily - very smooth snow white skin and friendly services

Biggerbanana
12-04-2017, 02:04 AM
Girl's Name : Lily

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 10 April 2017

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/look : slim body, medium boobs (33B+ ), perky tits, medium bums (est 34 in), slim waist (est 26 in) , size 6, about 160 cm tall, white smooth skin, Very pretty, friendly. medium wavy hair.

Roster: unsure. (need to check shop roster)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Chongqing)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money : good value

Review:

This is my first visit to a shop after my long overseas holidays. This shop's receptionist, Jason, has now become a very good source of information about good new girls working in his shop for me. I kept him informed of my return date. So soon after I returned and had a good rest, I got a message from him recommending me to try his new girl, Lily.

It is now not so easy to find good reasonable price sex in China (严打,扫黄), and Hong Kong (closing down a lot of the girls search web-sites), I was sex-hungry for quite some time. Hence, I couldn't refuse such a good tip-off from Jason. I made an early afternoon booking.

I arrived on time and waited in a small waiting room. In about 5 min., Lily came in to say hello. She looked very pretty and sexy. As I had spent a lot of money overseas, cash a bit tight, so I decided to take her just for 30 min.

Inside her room, I was able to look at her more closely. Her facial features are very nice and perfect. She is not a young girl any more, but still looks very pretty now. Her body is slim but proportional. She told me that she is from Chongqing. We spoke in Putonghua. She is very friendly. She told me she just arrived recently and was not in this industry before.

She went to have shower with me and gave me a very nice cleaning. Wonderful!! I haven't been washed by a pretty woman for quite some time. I like her snow-white skin, very smooth. Her tits not big, but perky.

After shower, we lay down in bed and cuddled a bit before she gave me services. She only provided standard services, but her cat-bath and CBJ were very professional. She made my dick very hard quickly。 Once inside, my dick's feeling was sensational. I couldn't believe that her pussy was still so tight. She moaned a lot, volume very low though. She used her warm soft hands to rub my body all the time while I was fucking her in the mish position. The feeling was really wonderful. Next she changed to the cow girl position and her riding skills were very good.

As I like to enjoy her rear view, I changed to doggy. After getting into the right position,I started to bang her pussy from behind like mad. Her snow-white bums and slim waist really made me feel very excited. Very soon, I came and felt really happy and satisfied. I finished relatively quickly today as I didn't have good sex for quite a long while.

Lily really met my expectations and she would be one of my favorite girls for a while.