PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Chongqing girl, Joy - very young and pretty. Smooth snow white skin and absolutely lovely

Biggerbanana
13-04-2017, 02:03 AM
Girl's Name : Joy

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 11 Apr., 2017

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : slim body, enhanced perky boobs (est 34in , C cup), medium bums (est 34 in), slim waist (est 25 in) , size 6, about 158 cm tall, white smooth skin, pretty and shy girl, medium wavy hair.

Roster: unsure. (new girl)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Chongqing)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money : best value for money

Review:

I got 2 messages from the shop receptionist, Joe, early Tuesday morning. The first one was " Welcome back, mate" I was not surprised as I told Joe my date of return before I went overseas. He works only once a week for this shop every Tuesday. The second message was " this shop has recently got lots of new pretty girls, come and enjoy!!"

I was sex hungry for the past two months and hence this warm invitation was definitely welcome by me. I told him I would be at his shop early afternoon.

I arrived shop after lunch Joe quickly told me who are the new girls. Oh my god!! all the girls that he mentioned working in his shop that afternoon are all new to me. I was so amazed as to this shop's ability to recruit new pretty young girls. So I asked him to show me the available girls. He said OK and then asked 4 girls to come in to say hello in turn. The names of the girls as they came in were Joy, Lily, Mable and Summer.

To an old poor guy like me, seeing these pretty things is really a torture. Reason 1 : lack of energy - otherwise, I would do all these 4 girls on the same day. Reason 2 : doing these 4 girls will cost quite a lot of money, especially to me after an expensive 2 months overseas trip.

My only solution is to do only 2 girls and each for 30 min. This will ensure that I would not regret missing out on a pretty girl. I surely will return soon to try the other 2 girls. Joe helped me to choose Joy - because she is the youngest amongst the four and then Summer - because of her busty and curvy body. I decided to try Joy first.

Joy was very happy that she got chosen by me (a feeling of winning a beauty contest competition - that's what she later told me inside the room). After payment, Joy led me to her room. inside her room. She told me that she came from Chongqing. I was very delighted to see another beautiful Chongqing girl. We spoke in Putonghua. In fact she could speak quite a lot of Cantonese. She is a very cheerful and fun loving little young girl. I found that I like her attitude a lot.

After she took her clothes off, I found that she has big tits relative to her slim body. She confirmed that her tits were enhanced. I felt that the tits look very nice and natural.

Joy only provided standard services, but her cat-bath and CBJ were good. She made my dick very hard quickly。 As she is a small girl,she put quite a lot of KY on the condom and her pussy. Once inside, my dick's feeling was sensational. Her pussy was very tight. She moaned a lot and quite loudly too. She used her warm soft hands to hug my body all the time while I was fucking her in the mish position. The feeling was really wonderful. Next she changed to the cow girl position and her riding skills very good.

As I like to enjoy Joy's rear view as well, I told her that I wanted to do doggy. After she got into position, I banged her pussy from behind like mad. Her snow-white bums and slim waist really made me very strong. Very soon, I came and felt really happy and satisfied.

After Joy left the room, I rang Joe and asked him to get Summer to come in after 15 min. so that I could have a quick rest.