PDA

View Full Version : General talk Niki PPP

Ted Hunter
15-04-2017, 08:15 PM
Japanese Girl Niki.....available today only.Outcall only and $500...Anyone lucky enough to see this glamour...?

Palooka
15-04-2017, 10:14 PM
Nope over priced. Rather go for budget punt and spend the rest for good
feed and bottle of wine or aged scotch.

cuteguy
16-04-2017, 01:48 AM
Japanese Girl Niki.....available today only.Outcall only and $500...Anyone lucky enough to see this glamour...?

Sure is a lot when you can get most extras from girls at some shops for under $300. What does she offer to justify the $500 fee?

jeter
17-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Has any bro tried MOC, Sydney Gorgeous, SydColour, 9S?

Is it really worth the extra clams.....

Chinaman
17-04-2017, 02:59 PM
how does outcall work? do you go to hotel or do they come to your house? i have flatmate so dont want them to come to my place

Ted Hunter
17-04-2017, 05:37 PM
Out call...They travel to you...So normal fees plus transport cost...Plus the cost of hotel if you're not hosting at home

Soccerfan
17-04-2017, 08:18 PM
I would be hesitant to do outcall, unless it's in a hotel. I remember my old neighbour would get outcalls and then without fail his home would be robbed a couple of weeks later. I imagine the girls were eyeing off his security and possessions. I remember the pimp used to wait out the front in his car, and leave all his longnecks in the gutter. Sometimes they would get the addresses mixed up and I would see the girls. They were horrid.

You get what you pay for, mostly

cuteguy
13-07-2017, 02:01 PM
how does outcall work? do you go to hotel or do they come to your house? i have flatmate so dont want them to come to my place

Outcalls would suit travellers or businessmen staying in a hotel or someone who wants to have a girl delivered to their place. There might be guys who prefer not to be seen in a brothel or be recorded on the brothel's CCTV camera surveillance and this is why prefer an outcall service.

I guess it would be risky for the private WLs when doing outcalls because they don't know who might be their customer and whether he is creepy or abusive.

Dude
13-07-2017, 07:23 PM
How come Ginza isnt the answer when Japanese girl is in the question?