PDA

View Full Version : General talk Pretty face but flat chest girl - how do u feel?

wwttff
15-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Hey All,

I just want to know how would you feel if you got serviced by a very pretty face ML(8-9/10) but the chest is almost flat(I mean real flat). I was so turned on by her look(pretty face with a killing smile). But when the gears come off, I was almost shocked because it was flat.....

But her beautiful smile and pretty face got me across the line..... I could not even tempt to squeeze her tit(chest in this case).....

How do you feel if you are in this situation?

Palooka
15-04-2017, 10:11 PM
Doesn't matter i like breasts of course but a beautiful face can cross these
barriers with a sweet smile. I'm going bald so i can hardly fault somebody
for their imperfections.

Punterman2
15-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Flat chest kind of puts me off as it is one ( or two in the case of tits ) less thing to play with. I love a massively busty girl. Always start off with her sitting on the bed and go behind her and massage those big knockers from behind to get me going. Love them lying on their backs as well with arms down their sides pushing them up for my viewing pleasure.

Miyamoto
15-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Its about the whole package. I like decent boobs, but I also like a pretty face, slim, good ass, nice legs etc. The more of these the girl has the happier I am, one of these missing is not a deal breaker.

Punterman2
15-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Flat chest just leaves you with one less thing to play with. I love a big pair of tits.

CunningLinguist
15-04-2017, 10:38 PM
Hey All,

I just want to know how would you feel if you got serviced by a very pretty face ML(8-9/10) but the chest is almost flat(I mean real flat). I was so turned on by her look(pretty face with a killing smile). But when the gears come off, I was almost shocked because it was flat.....

But her beautiful smile and pretty face got me across the line..... I could not even tempt to squeeze her tit(chest in this case).....

Dude you sound a bit shallow, try to get some depth in your character and treat her as a woman and lick her tits and nipples, you might find she loves it ...

puntercouple
15-04-2017, 11:21 PM
Flat chests > saggy boobs for me. I like my girls thin.

jzchan
16-04-2017, 12:06 AM
Hey All,

Are you gonna share where this ML is? :)

handcockJ
16-04-2017, 12:21 AM
There's always Ass, pussy and face. For me attitude is more important when it comes to ML's.

wwttff
16-04-2017, 12:29 AM
Don't get me wrong, I had a great time with her. I treated her very nice and left her a tip on top on the extra fees. The heavenly smile and the pretty face!!!! :miao:
She works in Croydon every Wednesday and Thursday.

cuteguy
16-04-2017, 01:01 AM
Who doesn't mind having the whole package including good sized breasts and bottom, pretty face and nice legs as well as having a bubbly personality? We can't always have it and the fact that she has small breasts doesn't mean she should be rejected. It can be the case that a girl with small breasts will make up for this in other ways. How many times have you come across a girl who was hot looking with a body of a model only to find out that she was a dud in bed? Not everyone is perfect these days!

harrycd
16-04-2017, 01:02 AM
Honestly doesn't matter to me as long as there are tits and I'm not shagging a bloke with moobs

Pussyhands
16-04-2017, 05:04 AM
Lucky for me it doesn't bother me =D

I think the condom type may be a factor unsure....

beta101
16-04-2017, 06:37 AM
Hey All,

I'm a face person. Could you pass her to me? I will take good care of her n eye fuck her heart out lol

woods23
16-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Face come first then ass don't care if she had the best looking c cup ;)

eyo1032
16-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Face is much more important to me. And the overall attitude. Great breasts don't get me over the line if I'm disappointed by the rest of the package

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2017, 01:55 PM
Don't get me wrong, I had a great time with her. I treated her very nice and left her a tip on top on the extra fees. The heavenly smile and the pretty face!!!! :miao:
She works in Croydon every Wednesday and Thursday.

Could be the manasan Cherry?

Alan86
16-04-2017, 04:31 PM
Ok, I recall I once had a similar situation.

It was at chequers (more expensive aswell).

The girl was a pretty Korean girl but was AA cup. I swear, it felt like a boys chest! After that day, I swore never again! I've had A cup since, but its at least something to hold on to.

What got me over the line was playing with her butt. Yes, she was pretty, but you can't cum just by looking at her face! I suppose it would be better with FS, but mine was rnt!

I basically felt Unsatisfied afterwards and then went back to reception and booked another session with another girl. The new girl they gave me for the session was about 50 yo!

This was when Chequers started to go downhill. (I don't go there anymore). That was about $250 odd down the drain!

rooter
16-04-2017, 04:49 PM
Breast size is not really an issue for me.
Tiny titties can be very sexy - they suit some girls.

solowang
16-04-2017, 07:00 PM
I don't mind small ones but the larger ones certainly help me across the line quicker.

Chinaman
17-04-2017, 03:03 PM
B-C is my fav
D is good
E+ too big
A too small

Punterman2
17-04-2017, 08:09 PM
B-C is my fav
D is good
E+ too big
A too small

When I look back at my favourite girls they have almost always been busty so that is what I must like I guess. I love D to F cups the best. Nice perky B and C also very nice. A cups, not really of interest to me.

alot
18-04-2017, 11:09 AM
I dont mind flat a,if she young with good gfe.

rodran005
21-04-2017, 08:17 AM
Its not so much what you got, its what you do with it
The best thing she can bring is a smile and a good vibe
If the lady gets into it, thats cool

Babycat
21-04-2017, 02:27 PM
To avoid dilemma, go for double. Pretty face combines with big boobs.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2017, 03:39 PM
To avoid dilemma, go for double. Pretty face combines with big boobs.

So, are you volunteering a Babycat/Cherry or Babycat/Emma double for me ??

rhunter
21-04-2017, 03:57 PM
When I look back at my favourite girls they have almost always been busty so that is what I must like I guess. I love D to F cups the best. Nice perky B and C also very nice. A cups, not really of interest to me.

Totally agree with you Punterman. D to F are the best... Never had anything bigger

And welcome back,!

Babycat
21-04-2017, 05:06 PM
So, are you volunteering a Babycat/Cherry or Babycat/Emma double for me ??
Mine is not a highway, Uncle. At least it's a hillock with a pushing bra.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2017, 06:40 PM

I know what you have. B for Baby ........ haha

1igh7ning1
21-04-2017, 07:12 PM
the problem is when the wl lies down those A-B cups disappear completely

Punterman2
21-04-2017, 08:20 PM

Hey Babycat. Why don't you get a little naughty. Take a selfie of your tits and post it in this thread. Give us all a thrill.

Babycat
21-04-2017, 08:30 PM
No free lunch lol

Hey Babycat. Why don't you get a little naughty. Take a selfie of your tits and post it in this thread. Give us all a thrill.

Mr Bastard
21-04-2017, 09:02 PM
Boobs? Ass? Pretty Face? It all means very little if the WL has no mind to go with it. I don't think you can have too much fun if the WL isn't in the moment with you with her mind regardless of what physical assets she may posses. And the same definitely applies to the WL's thoughts on our appearance, besides the money we respectfully donate to them in return for intimacy, if you are a mindless fool she may go through the motions but there is no way she enjoyed herself because you had a flat stomach, a big belly or a big banana………….

Punterman2
21-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Boobs? Ass? Pretty Face? It all means very little if the WL has no mind to go with it. I don't think you can have too much fun if the WL isn't in the moment with you with her mind regardless of what physical assets she may posses. And the same definitely applies to the WL's thoughts on our appearance, besides the money we respectfully donate to them in return for intimacy, if you are a mindless fool she may go through the motions but there is no way she enjoyed herself because you had a flat stomach, a big belly or a big banana………….

Too true. The best punts are where there is a good connection.

Mr Bastard
21-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Biggest sex organ is the BRAIN, thats my belief anyhow………….

Alan86
22-04-2017, 10:10 AM
Ok, I recall I once had a similar situation.

It was at chequers (more expensive aswell).

The girl was a pretty Korean girl but was AA cup. I swear, it felt like a boys chest! After that day, I swore never again! I've had A cup since, but its at least something to hold on to.

What got me over the line was playing with her butt. Yes, she was pretty, but you can't cum just by looking at her face! I suppose it would be better with FS, but mine was rnt!

I basically felt Unsatisfied afterwards and then went back to reception and booked another session with another girl. The new girl they gave me for the session was about 50 yo!

This was when Chequers started to go downhill. (I don't go there anymore). That was about $250 odd down the drain!

Another thing that may interest the OP.

I recall the girl telling me how she couldn't make drunk guys cum.

It must be harder for her to begin with

YI88
22-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Given the choice, it would be the one with the pretty face.

dammiyt
25-04-2017, 04:43 PM
Had a fling with a girl which was pretty much flat chested. while the sex was great, a flat chest doesnt leave much room to play with other goods..

Littlewonder
26-04-2017, 09:19 AM
For me a nice girl with good service is the most important thing.

When I first started punting I used to pick the girl with the biggest boobs.

One day I realised there are nicer things than big boobs.

These days I see a girl because she seems nice I don't like the really big boobs and I would prefer to have something there not a flat chested girl.

But give me a flat chested girl who likes her nipples sucked and give good GFE service and I am more than happy.

The other thing is I like petite girls and really big boobs look ridiculous on them.

Donnowhoami
26-04-2017, 06:17 PM
I prefer flat than fakes

Punterman2
26-04-2017, 09:42 PM
For me a nice girl with good service is the most important thing.

When I first started punting I used to pick the girl with the biggest boobs.

One day I realised there are nicer things than big boobs.

These days I see a girl because she seems nice I don't like the really big boobs and I would prefer to have something there not a flat chested girl.

But give me a flat chested girl who likes her nipples sucked and give good GFE service and I am more than happy.

The other thing is I like petite girls and really big boobs look ridiculous on them.

I love big tits but today I saw a girl with really nice natural a cups, she loved having them licked and played with and her service was exceptional, even though she was a newbie, so your comments are spot on. Service and connection No1....tits No2

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2017, 12:26 AM
I love big tits but today I saw a girl with really nice natural a cups, she loved having them licked and played with and her service was exceptional, even though she was a newbie, so your comments are spot on. Service and connection No1....tits No2

I suppose services and gfe etc. are the software and the body/tits are the hardware!

It's great when the girl gets both but if you have to take a shot towards the unknown , then my moto is what you see is what you get ! Say if a girl has Iris or Emma's tits , if she can also provide services like Cherry or Lisa, then all the stars and planets are all lineup.

But if you go for a flat chest of smallish tits and if she is not much good then what do you have to fall back on ??

Nejums
27-04-2017, 01:50 AM
As long as she has a wet pussy, I don't mind.

6sixty9nine
27-04-2017, 09:19 PM
I hate big saggy tits reminds me of me wife
i hate little nippy without any breast also it reminds me of a school girl
I like a B the best not to saggy not to small just right
See ya in heaven bros

Alex T Bear
27-04-2017, 09:36 PM
I find attitude and genuine willingness to pleasure far more important than boob size or pretty face, well within reason. I can go with A or B cups but a butt ugly girl will put me off

otokosg
27-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Face is important

rooter
27-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Little titties can be very sexy.
And I find in general girls with small breasts have super sensitive nipples.

local
27-04-2017, 11:32 PM
Little titties can be very sexy.
And I find in general girls with small breasts have super sensitive nipples.

Agreed.
Actually most girls who are flat tend to be very self aware of their "problem" and those who know how to enjoy same and give a bit more effort on them can have a great (extended) time.

1igh7ning1
28-04-2017, 06:20 AM
Agreed.
Actually most girls who are flat tend to be very self aware of their "problem" and those who know how to enjoy same and give a bit more effort on them can have a great (extended) time.

i Agree, they seem to provide the extra effort