PDA

View Full Version : Question More horny before nd during period ?

woods23
15-04-2017, 11:54 PM
True or false. What do you guys think ?
Both girls i have seen recently were extremely horny!
One said she not normally this horny nd other one just not her normal self.

handcockJ
16-04-2017, 12:50 AM
Depends on the girl, had a gf who would rape me everytime she was near or on period. We would go through a bunch of bed sheets before we realised the shower was a better idea.

cuteguy
16-04-2017, 01:12 AM
True or false. What do you guys think ?
Both girls i have seen recently were extremely horny!
One said she not normally this horny nd other one just not her normal self.

She said she was horny because she wanted you to hear what guys prefer to hear. That is, she is really horny and she wants you right now.

Christmas
16-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Yes it's definitely depends on person!

sukeong
16-04-2017, 08:05 AM
Yeah during the menstrual cycle, women hormone levels go up and down and it affects their mood and sex drive. Some women get affected more than others so reasonable to think some of them get more horny or excitable depending on where they are in their cycle. Maybe when they start bleeding or just before they get more horny. And that whole PMS business.

I know my ex used to get pretty bad period pain during the first and second days and I just avoid annoying her during that time.

woods23
16-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Thanks guy. Might have to time it on my next visit again.
Cheers ;)

Littlewonder
16-04-2017, 08:50 AM
It depends on the girl quite a few have told me they are horny just before their periods others have told me they are really horny when they have their periods then there is the other girls that don't feel horny at all. I think some of its hormonal and some of its in the mind particularly the ones that don't allow themselves to feel horny when they have their periods.

woods23
16-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Yes it's definitely depends on person!

What about you Christmas? ;)

puntercouple
16-04-2017, 12:11 PM
My SO is definitely hornier close and during periods. I wonder if guys also have a lunar cycle as well?

cuteguy
16-04-2017, 02:22 PM
There are no lunar cycles for guys. Just horny horny horny tonight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGkHc11kSKs

woods23
18-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Answer is " true" they are more Hornier before or during periods.
She was not horny :( haha

AHLUNGOR
18-04-2017, 09:16 AM
May be its nature ?

Was there any proven studies to indicate that when is the period a woman has the highest chance to conceive ??

Leading up to her period ? So that her current egg is not wasted ??

vitamin
18-04-2017, 11:30 AM
It has to do with slight rises in hormone Oestrogen.
Just before menstruation there are slight rises in oestrogen
Also a steady rise post menstruation.

The precursor to Oestrogen is Androgen aka Testosterone. Thus to have more oestrogen requires more Testosterone
and Testosterone makes us Horny !!! :P

Side note. It is the reason why if a women is on the contraceptive pill, their libido can change as they are taking the end products Oestrogen and Progesterone by passing Andro.

CunningLinguist
18-04-2017, 09:40 PM
Side note. It is the reason why if a women is on the contraceptive pill, their libido can change as they are taking the end products Oestrogen and Progesterone by passing Andro.

Sort of seems counter productive, take a pill so you don't get present, then don't feel like sex anymore ...
I just looked it up:
http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/features/the-pill-and-desire

Researchers looked at 33 years of studies that included more than 8,400 women taking birth control pills. Of those women, 22% reported a rise in their libido, 15% said they felt less desire, and 63% reported no change at all.

vitamin
18-04-2017, 09:46 PM
Sort of seems counter productive, take a pill so you don't get present, then don't feel like sex anymore ...
I just looked it up:
http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/features/the-pill-and-desire

webMD probably not the best place for reliable medical information.

but yeah. Was dumb when i first found out about it also.
It also changes the vaginal lubrication to the most sticky type during the second half of the menstrual cycle. so even the feel of your cock in the vagina doesn't feel as nice.

that said
It also depends on the brand and type of pill also. Different pills affects people differently.

some experience no change. and some does go down. I've had a few gf's who had to swap a few brands before they found one that's right for them.
It's just some useful information to know, just in case.

..... lost in libido might be part of the pill's designe :D best form of contraception is abstinence :grimace:

solowang
18-04-2017, 09:48 PM
Not only do they get hornier... Their boobs also get bigger ��

Babycat
18-04-2017, 11:05 PM
Oh yes yes yes. I feel that. And my friends feel that too. Also one who studies medical told it can be explained by sciences.

AHLUNGOR
19-04-2017, 09:13 AM
Oh yes yes yes. I feel that. And my friends feel that too. Also one who studies medical told it can be explained by sciences.

You feel what ? Your boobs getting bigger ?

Babycat
19-04-2017, 11:56 AM
You feel what ? Your boobs getting bigger ?
More horny, Uncle :shame::shame:

Yeah during the menstrual cycle, women hormone levels go up and down and it affects their mood and sex drive. Some women get affected more than others so reasonable to think some of them get more horny or excitable depending on where they are in their cycle. Maybe when they start bleeding or just before they get more horny. And that whole PMS business.

I know my ex used to get pretty bad period pain during the first and second days and I just avoid annoying her during that time.
Yes, very painful that makes them feel cranky, easy to get angry, but I heard that sex can lessen the period pain :shout: . My friend told me to get married so won't have to suffer from period. That used to be one of my purpose of marriage lol