PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Momo, young pretty Hunan girl. (near 桃花源)。very tight pussy and firm perky tits

Biggerbanana
16-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Name of girl : Momo

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 12 Apr., 2017

Rates : $90/30 min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : slim body, medium boobs (33in B+ cup, natural tits) and small bums (est. 34 in), waist small (est 26 in), size 4, 158 cm tall. Snow white smooth skin. Medium curvy hair. very pretty

Roster: new girl (unsure)

Ethnicity : Chinese, Hunan province

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money : very good value

Review:

Last Tuesday, I met 4 very pretty and young girls in this shop. I managed to do 2 girls at 30 min each. I decided to return on the following day to try the remaining 2 girls, whom I had no money nor energy to enjoy, ie Mable and Lily.

To my big disappointment, Lily was fully booked as she only worked on that day for a short period of time and she had many repeat customers coming back for her. I have to say, she has the most beautiful face amongst the 4 girls and most elegant with her red dress. In the roster, it already said she would only work for 3 days in this shop. Wednesday was her last day. I missed her this time and would make sure I will book her next time when I saw her name on the roster. Won't miss her again. Unfortunately, Mable was off too on Wednesday.

The receptionist, Kevin, showed me 2 other new young girls, Momo and Yaoyao. Momo came in first, with a big lovely smile. She wore a silver color bikini and looks very sexy. Next came Yaoyao, who is taller and looks lovely too. I used the same tactic, 2 girls at 30 min. each. 30 minutes rest in between. Kevin said fine and so I took Momo first (again because she looks younger).

inside the room, Momo told me that she is from Hunan, close to the town, (桃花源),which is renowned for producing the most beautiful Hunan girls (I heard about it but actually never met a girl from this town ever. I was delighted of course. Momo is a very cheerful little girl. She is slim and yet her tits looked much bigger than the 33 B+ figure. Her tits are firm and full, perky and natural. More than enough for my hands to hold them. Really good feeling. Momo has a lovely soft voice. She doesn't speak much English and we talked in Putonghua.

Momo started with CBJ, ball licking and sucking. After a while she started with cow girl. Her pussy is unbelievably tight. She put a lot of KY on her pussy and the condom, but she still made several "yack" sounds before she put my dick inside. She didn't move for a while, trying to let her small pussy to get used to my banana size. After a while, she relaxed a bit and started to enjoy her riding and I enjoyed that as well, of course.

My next position was mish. I went with varying strokes, going from slow to fast, shallow and deep. She kept moaning loudly. I needed to control hard not to come too quickly as her pussy was so tight.

Doggy was the last position. She had a lovely view from behind and my dick pushed very deep into her pussy. She yelled out loud as it was too deep for her. I came very soon. Actually, I wanted to hold fire so that I had more fire power for Yaoyao. In the end, I failed to hold my fire and shot accidentally (just too comfortable).

After we showered together, she left the room happily and I stayed in the room and tried my best to recover for my encounter with another young beauty, Yaoyao.