PDA

View Full Version : General talk GINZA Recommendation

cum_slow
18-04-2017, 08:45 PM
Hi Guys,

I left sydney a couple of months ago and now going to Sydney this weekend for Holiday.
My first to do list is to go Ginza. Which girl do you guys recommend ?

I had done some homework and do some research on this forum. but, it seems like all girls are hot and willing to please.

But, any recommendation brothers ? Thank You.:miao:

Longan
18-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Which girl do you guys recommend ?
But, any recommendation brothers ? Thank You.:miao:
Everyone has different tastes and preferences bro. What do you like?

happyA
18-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Looking forward to your review bro

solowang
18-04-2017, 09:20 PM
You can't really go wrong with any girls there. If you like Chinese I highly recommend shella.

cum_slow
18-04-2017, 09:22 PM
I like Jap/Korean that can do DD and give sensusal kiss.

cum_slow
18-04-2017, 09:22 PM
Yes Sir! Will write the after report!

harrycd
18-04-2017, 09:23 PM

Jolin is my current fav. Only girl at ginza that I've seen more then once, 4 times in fact.

On my last visit it was near constant dfk and she did some ice cube DD which was intense as fuck lol

handcockJ
18-04-2017, 10:37 PM

I don't know of any DD Korean or Japanese at Ginza. Milk has some nice natural Ds though - Japanese girl.
You won't know who's going to be working till the day before, then you gotta get in quick to book.
From experience I recommend Sheila and Miki for Girlfriend Experience, both have large tits. Sheila is girl next door type you have a crush at Uni, Miki is a glamour model type with a large tattoo.
As long as you start slow, treat the girls with repect and build up good rapport, you'll have a lot of fun with any of the Ginza girls bro. Their service standard is high.

handcockJ
18-04-2017, 10:38 PM
Jolin is my current fav. Only girl at ginza that I've seen more then once, 4 times in fact.

On my last visit it was near constant dfk and she did some ice cube DD which was intense as fuck lol

Damn it Harry, I'm curious as hell now to see how she's upped her game. The first experience was light DD with an ice cube, tattooed in my head.

harrycd
18-04-2017, 11:05 PM
I might do another AR on her, but I feel we have great chemistry now and she is comfortable riding me hard.
Rotating cowgirl was the highlight, basically went anti clockwise and stopped at each hour marker to fuck :miao:

handcockJ
18-04-2017, 11:26 PM
I might do another AR on her, but I feel we have great chemistry now and she is comfortable riding me hard.
Rotating cowgirl was the highlight, basically went anti clockwise and stopped at each hour marker to fuck :miao:

Jesus! That I gotta try! Kaka did 12, 9 and 6 oclock on me and that was hot as fuck. So many Ginza girls to try goddamn it Grrrr

harrycd
18-04-2017, 11:32 PM
Yeah its a dilemma

Longan
19-04-2017, 12:02 AM
Off topic, but anyone try Fresh at Red Palace? Haven't been to this place but damn she looks fine!

handcockJ
19-04-2017, 12:17 AM
Off topic, but anyone try Fresh at Red Palace? Haven't been to this place but damn she looks fine!

Waiting for your AR bro :D

Shoryureppa
19-04-2017, 12:43 AM

Go and see Barbie.