PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Lily - PSE filled with hot juice and a smoking body

Longan
19-04-2017, 08:15 AM
Not a huge fan of writing AR since I'm not a very imaginative writing, which tends to dilute the content and message of my reviews. But I've made around 70 posts, not a single one of them ARs so I do take responsibility for being too lazy so I took it upon myself to write a review. The caveat is it will be quite short and mundane compared to some of the other reviews, not because it was a bad session, it was a FANTASTIC session, but I just can't write for shit. Happy for any questions or comments though.

Decided to write about my Easter punt since it is the most recent. Lily was the lady of the night. Tall, pretty face, slim and just the right amount of curve to harden the cock. I tend to use that as a measure of hotness - if I can get hard before entering the room just by looking at the girl, then she is considered hot. And Lily was indeed hot.

We enter room and DFK from the get go. I'm not too keen on too much tongue action so it wasn't too intense, but if you are a DFK lover, your experience may vary. Then shower and BBBJ with great suction and control. When we moved to sex, I loved how she pushed me onto the bed. It was sexy. I'm not a small build so I'm surprised at how strong she is. Anyway, multiple positions tried - doggy, mish, 69, CG, reverse CG. Decided to finish in mish. Great load. Tried round 2 but to no avail. I've never had a high success rate for round 2, I seem to go too hard on round 1...

Anyway, all in all, an Easter well spent with a fantastic lady. Love you Lily.

5 Star City
19-04-2017, 11:41 AM
Thanks Mr Longan

LILY with :red_heart:

http://i.imgur.com/YwGSz9g.png

Punterman2
19-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Not a huge fan of writing AR since I'm not a very imaginative writing, which tends to dilute the content and message of my reviews. But I've made around 70 posts, not a single one of them ARs so I do take responsibility for being too lazy so I took it upon myself to write a review. The caveat is it will be quite short and mundane compared to some of the other reviews, not because it was a bad session, it was a FANTASTIC session, but I just can't write for shit. Happy for any questions or comments though.

Decided to write about my Easter punt since it is the most recent. Lily was the lady of the night. Tall, pretty face, slim and just the right amount of curve to harden the cock. I tend to use that as a measure of hotness - if I can get hard before entering the room just by looking at the girl, then she is considered hot. And Lily was indeed hot.

We enter room and DFK from the get go. I'm not too keen on too much tongue action so it wasn't too intense, but if you are a DFK lover, your experience may vary. Then shower and BBBJ with great suction and control. When we moved to sex, I loved how she pushed me onto the bed. It was sexy. I'm not a small build so I'm surprised at how strong she is. Anyway, multiple positions tried - doggy, mish, 69, CG, reverse CG. Decided to finish in mish. Great load. Tried round 2 but to no avail. I've never had a high success rate for round 2, I seem to go too hard on round 1...

Anyway, all in all, an Easter well spent with a fantastic lady. Love you Lily.

I love that feeling when you say hello to the girl and your cock goes rock hard in the waiting area. You know then you are going to have a good time.

I recently did a double and when the girls came to get me, I had shorts on and my cock was rock immediately as I was so excited to fuck them both. I stood up and my shorts were bulging. I was a bit embarrassed so tried to cover it with my wallet but the girls and the receptionist all saw it and started laughing. I didn't know how to react so I just laughed as well.

5 Star City
05-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Thanks Mr Longan

LILY with :red_heart:

http://i.imgur.com/YwGSz9g.png

GREAT NEWS

LILY will try Oz Sausages

Today starting 6pm.....

New prices...$210 @ 45min / $260 @ 60min

5 Star City
05-09-2017, 08:13 PM
GREAT NEWS