PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sydney - a punters paradise

Punterman2
19-04-2017, 10:09 PM
I was thinking today what a great punting city Sydney is. The amount of shops across our great city is almost endless, even in a lifetime of trying you could never visit them all. We are close to South East Asia so we have an unlimited supply of lovely Asian girls to satisfy our every needs, the shops are friendly as are the girls, they generally give great service and to top it all off, when I started punting 15 years ago, the average FS shop charged $150hr and now, they charge the same, so in real terms it has actually got a lot cheaper to punt.

Top end of town only $300 hr for some beautiful women.

In the UK where I originally came from it is all underground. Probably $300hr to fuck some washed up old prostitute whereas we get a lovely young girl often for less than $100 massage or 30 mins full service.

Sydney - a punters paradise.

Plus it's always sunny.

Longan
19-04-2017, 10:25 PM
Agree mate, we are so fortunate to have the opportunity to punt on command. Sydney's great, house prices aside. So many luxuries available and so much to appreciate...

dandydanny
19-04-2017, 10:28 PM
90% of shops I only go once and never turn up again, not because they are bad, but there are always other shops around that I'd like to try, I kind of like the feeling of new adventure. A bit shocked to hear that punting was so expensive in the UK, so far I've only had sessions in Sydney and back in China, one day I'd also like to punt in other countries such as Thailand and Philippine where I heard the prices are much cheaper with hot girls

aussiegaigin
19-04-2017, 10:30 PM
We take this opportunity for granted here. We don't realise how lucky we are until we go to another state/country and can't get what we want as easily.

I was thinking today what a great punting city Sydney is. The amount of shops across our great city is almost endless, even in a lifetime of trying you could never visit them all. We are close to South East Asia so we have an unlimited supply of lovely Asian girls to satisfy our every needs, the shops are friendly as are the girls, they generally give great service and to top it all off, when I started punting 15 years ago, the average FS shop charged $150hr and now, they charge the same, so in real terms it has actually got a lot cheaper to punt.

Top end of town only $300 hr for some beautiful women.

In the UK where I originally came from it is all underground. Probably $300hr to fuck some washed up old prostitute whereas we get a lovely young girl often for less than $100 massage or 30 mins full service.

Sydney - a punters paradise.

Plus it's always sunny.

Longan
19-04-2017, 10:35 PM
We take this opportunity for granted here. We don't realise how lucky we are until we go to another state/country and can't get what we want as easily.
What are prices like in Japan compared to Sydney?

handcockJ
19-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Agree mate, today I had bbbj, daty, fingering and DFK with a ML for $80 tip and we showered together beforehand for 15'mins DFk. Hot little viet chick. Easily would have been on Ginza roster based on her service and looks.
By comparison I was in Melbourne last week and a 40 year old ML wanted $100 for a nude HJ. I love Sydney!

CunningLinguist
20-04-2017, 12:30 AM

Forget about it, the best value J-girl root you will ever get is right here in Sydney at Ginza!

vitamin
20-04-2017, 01:30 AM

Near impossible if you are not a nihonjin or speak Japanese. (being able to speak Japanese is a big one or at least the ability to communicate with the girls)

Most shops have no gai jin (foreigners) policy (I'm not sure if that is no white or just blanket foreigner)

If they do approach you, you'll likely be taken for a ride/ripped off.

If for some reason you pass all that. you're looking at 300 400 USD. and be dealing with some questionable characters as i'm pretty sure prostitution is illegal there.
on top of that. you have no idea who you're getting. and no guarantee of quality.
looked into it when i was there. Decided to wait till i come back and go Ginza or any of the other shops who have Jap girls once in a while.

CunningLinguist
20-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Check this out for one of my Japan punting experiences:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?18911-Biggest-swindle-or-ripoff

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2017, 09:25 AM

Yeap, Melbourne aside (which was just expensive but still plenty on offer!) I have been to Perth (no RnT but fucked a private girl and it was not that good), Adelaide (no RnT and fs was so unfuckable, end up DIY in front of a stripper wtf!) and Cairns (no RnT, fucked a Korean girl in a FS shop which was usual standard !)! So absolutely , Sydney is the place !

Ps. Just to clarify, when I said no RnT above I only meant I couldn't find any ! Of course there were but when you are tourist , you ain't gonna find them ......... lol

God Member
20-04-2017, 11:11 AM
Check this out for one of my Japan punting experiences:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?18911-Biggest-swindle-or-ripoff

That is a scary tale! :surprise: Glad you made it out in one piece! How much did you drop, just by way of interest?

I'm imagining the guy at the hotel desk looked like the Japanese muscle that was the security for Mao Hamasaki at Sexpo. :surprise:
Still didn't stop her getting the odd grope though! :miao:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/waveflows/mao---grope_zpsdtir0ov6.jpg (http://s92.photobucket.com/user/waveflows/media/mao---grope_zpsdtir0ov6.jpg.html)

Skippy tasman
20-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Sydney punting,yes we are very spoiled but don't tell anyone or they might put the charges up

goodtime
20-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Sydney is great, Hong Kong is slightly better imo for the competitive price and the detailed sex141 website

aussiegaigin
20-04-2017, 07:32 PM
I have been to Perth (no RnT but fucked a private girl and it was not that good),
l
I was in Perth recently. I didn't have time or opportunity for any punting, but driving around the suburbs I saw several "massage" shops that had that "secretive" R&T look about them.

Punterman2
20-04-2017, 07:48 PM
I was in Perth recently. I didn't have time or opportunity for any punting, but driving around the suburbs I saw several "massage" shops that had that "secretive" R&T look about them.

In places like Perth and Brisbane the shops are ok but a lot of the girls work from units and like privates in Sydney, you take a big risk going there in terms of the quality of service.

goodtime
20-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Extras in Perth were $80 for me, maybe i got ripped off

Shoryureppa
21-04-2017, 12:40 AM
It's economics brothers!

Sydney is a buffet of shops :) They have to have competitive pricing or they won't have business. I'm guessing the rural areas don't have as many/monopoly so they have no choice but to keep prices high to stay afloat.

rodran005
21-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Sydney sounds great

Alan86
22-04-2017, 09:57 AM
I would completely agree with you, yes! Sydney is a punters paradise!

Us Sydney punters are living it sweet! We live like rock stars!

However, there is an important point to note - you must like Asian girls!

There are some men out there who actually don't like Asian women. They are screwed! For them, the punting scene is very limtied! They would be a lot happier in Paris or Amsterdam etc

rodran005
22-04-2017, 11:29 AM
A lot of guys have heard about Stilletos and other options. You arent screwed
You are screwed in countries where things are illegal such as US and China

mrbluesky1
22-04-2017, 12:10 PM
Agree mate, today I had bbbj, daty, fingering and DFK with a ML for $80 tip and we showered together beforehand for 15'mins DFk. Hot little viet chick.

Where was this mate?

aussiegaigin
22-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Where was this mate?
I doubt he would publish that here.

Maybe when you have made another 36 REPORTS you might find it in the private section one day.

harrycd
22-04-2017, 02:58 PM
Mao Hamasaki was in Sydney? Damn I never realised :question:

cuteguy
22-04-2017, 06:19 PM
Mao Hamasaki was in Sydney? Damn I never realised :question:

If you joined this forum earlier you would have been aware she was in town.

Anyway, Sydney has many girls working in shops and it's fantastic for the punters when there is a wide choice of girls on offer. I've heard some WLs say how they prefer to work in Melbourne rather than in Sydney. Probably because there's little competition in the other cities.

Longan
22-04-2017, 06:26 PM
In terms of choice, Sydney is fantastic, seriously littered with shops everywhere. Only minor point is even for the high end shops, the stunners aren't exactly 10/10 on the hot scale, maybe some 9s. More than happy with how they look but the 10/10 ladies are either real models, really expensive privates or the rare stunner you see on the street.

BlackToad
22-04-2017, 09:28 PM
Sydney is great, Hong Kong is slightly better imo for the competitive price and the detailed sex141 website

What's the legal situation in Hong Kong? Good thing about Sydney is that sex work is decriminalised so no risk of getting into legal trouble.