PDA

View Full Version : Question VIP Candy Pyrmont question?

Sher1888
20-04-2017, 10:49 PM
I have never tried Candy before. So I have made a booking today with Candy at 5:30, but my gut feeling tells me that one of her staff had took her booking. Does she have a tattoo near her pelvic region?

Or is she the lady that looks like that she has a lot of experience with big boobs, sometimes wears an apron and speaks good English that looks likes a real mamasan?

I had the girl with a tattoo near pelvic region . Even though it's a good massage, if it's not Candy then I am really disappointed!

scooper
21-04-2017, 07:12 AM
Tried her a while ago and midway through the session she left the room and came back shortly after telling me that another booking has come and wanted some kind of massage (can't remember the term she used) that only she can do.

She had one of the girls do the second half of the massage. That was my first and last time going to VIP massage.

You might be fleeced as well, bro.

Sher1888
21-04-2017, 09:03 AM
What does she really look like?

That's as bad experience Scooper . I think mine was just taking over the customer once your ring the doorbell. I wanted to experience Candy like the other bros that's has written a review. Anyway I will stick with favourite at QVB

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Or is she the lady that looks like that she has a lot of experience with big boobs, sometimes wears an apron and speaks good English that looks likes a real mamasan?

Yeap, that's Candy !

And for the massage, you would know if you have had Candy as she is one of a kind ! You had her, you won't be complaining here for sure.

Not sure what happened to your booking but next time you go and get that mamasan with the big boobs and just ask her to wear nothing but an apron ok ! She will master cook your cock ............ haha

Make another booking and enjoy buddy !

Cheers

scooper
21-04-2017, 12:35 PM
Assuming there's going to be next time lol.

Prashvj
21-04-2017, 01:33 PM
I saw Candy the first time this week after reading the reviews.. I pretty much had the same experience as detailed in Ahlungor's review. She had to leave the room about 4-5 times to answer phones and door.. but it was always she who came back and continued.. like Ahlungor said you will know if it was her from the part 2 and back-stepping .. really enjoyed the session, very intense with her finger rimming while hj.. top notch!.. only complain was I wish they had shower or put more effort in cleaning up.. especially after the mess I was in with her stroking my asshole while jerking me and making me shoot a huge load..

Sher1888
21-04-2017, 01:38 PM
I might go back again, but not on Thursday . I think the girl I had taken me was Susan, even though I said that I have a booking with Candy.Thanks Ahlungor for letting me know what Candy looks like!

goodtime
21-04-2017, 05:23 PM
I had Candy the very first time. The second time I booked Candy, after I got into the room and undressed, some young inexperienced chick around 25 years old came in, pretending to be Candy, I told her I know she's not Candy, she went outside, came back with Candy and insisted me to try this new chick..... I haven't gone back to this shop since..

Sher1888
21-04-2017, 06:17 PM
Tried again and that's it for me pyrmont. She is alright but I didn't had a massage only part 2 with her. Anyway you guys should try Yoko slim, fit and big tits!

Yoko uses a lot of those oil for b2b and would would work all the tight spots and paying attention to detail.

Cherry is my favorite from QVB, she is no longer shy and loads of fun. A lot of dirty secrets with her haha

Maxybro
21-04-2017, 08:22 PM
I might go back again, but not on Thursday . I think the girl I had taken me was Susan, even though I said that I have a booking with Candy.Thanks Ahlungor for letting me know what Candy looks like!

Yep Susan has a tattoo down there so you are probably right.