PDA

View Full Version : SF vs SL - who wins

garfield
06-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Putting.silver fox against snow lotus . In 12 rounds, who will win?

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2013, 08:16 PM

Hi brother Garfield,

Don't know why you are asking this question here??

More than half of your posts were about Ginza!

The only review you ever posted about either shop was on Nancy from SL !! Nothing yet from SF.

So what's the point?? Would you know any difference at all !!

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
06-02-2013, 08:18 PM
Just like the great horse Kiwi, Oasis Thai will flash home and swamp them both on the line............sorry to be off topic (slightly)

alot
06-02-2013, 08:24 PM
ahlungor sound like a good detective.

timido
06-02-2013, 08:35 PM

well..
for massage things ..
he is the king..
so i got no doubt for his review

garfield
06-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Hi brother Garfield,

Don't know why you are asking this question here??

More than half of your posts were about Ginza!

The only review you ever posted about either shop was on Nancy from SL !! Nothing yet from SF.

So what's the point?? Would you know any difference at all !!

Cheers

I've been to SL several times, but haven't tried SF. Precisely why I'm asking this question since there are much better experienced people like yourself.

Heard a lot about SF, so interested to know how the two shops fair.

mkko2
06-02-2013, 11:32 PM
I've only been to SF and never SL.
OK, certain members have done a great job hooting about all the great aspects of SF and SL....
SO, I'll only talk about the bad aspects...if you want to hear good things, read the other posts.

SF has no shower facilities, that's a pain.
Sometimes you book and they forget.
Sometimes your Korean girl in her 20s turns out to be a Chinese in her 30s.
Consistency is an issue. Some girls are great, some are terrible.

But hey, aren't most establishments like that? Its still decent and worth a visit.

garfield
06-02-2013, 11:45 PM
I've only been to SF and never SL.
OK, certain members have done a great job hooting about all the great aspects of SF and SL....
SO, I'll only talk about the bad aspects...if you want to hear good things, read the other posts.

Sometimes you book and they forget.
Sometimes your Korean girl in her 20s turns out to be a Chinese in her 30s.
Consistency is an issue. Some girls are great, some are terrible.

But hey, aren't most establishments like that? Its still decent and worth a visit.

It's terrible if you book your korean girl in 20s and turns out to be chinese in 30s.
So far in Snow lotus, when they advertise a girl in their early 20's it is correct.

mkko2
06-02-2013, 11:47 PM
never tried SL, cos it seems to be so popular on this forum, and I suspect the waiting room isn't very discrete.
but yeah, got bait and switch once at SF

Razer23
06-02-2013, 11:56 PM
One vote for sl!!

TyC
07-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Here!!!! One vote for((( SL )))

8inches
07-02-2013, 12:15 AM
Save your money and go to Thai Oasis.

wilisno
07-02-2013, 12:29 AM
And SL has Tiffany as the muscle girl to back them up ! :miao:

8inches
07-02-2013, 12:30 AM
SF do b2b as standard?
I've read posts complaining about SF girls asking $50 extra for b2b then girls refusing to get nude so now they advertise it as special massage similar to b2b

8inches
07-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Yeh like that other guy said consistency is an issue for Sf

Id say Sl comes out on top

I would agree but my mate had a dud punt with Nancy from SL
She took a personal personal phone call during the session and gave him bad service
Then again at SF my mate tried Helen who was cold and mechanical service and was working when she was sick

-1 for both shops

IExperiment
07-02-2013, 12:58 AM
SL for me too been there close to 10 times and only twice to SF this was all done last year.

SL busy that the reason I have to visit SF.

rooter
07-02-2013, 01:29 AM
Silver Fox has showers bro. Last time I was there was over 1 month ago and I had a nice hot shower.
Great water pressure and a classy honey scented shower gel and moisturizer.
And the lovely Lisa of course ;)

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 07:00 AM
Wading into the whole debate...

Facilities
SF has nicer facilities. For some, this may not be important but yes, the shower is to the left of the entrance before the toilet/laundry area. The rooms are larger and generally, the girls will keep the lights up if they like you. Also, the big mirrors right next to the massage table let you watch the ML during a session. There are 4 working rooms but mainly only 3 are used because one has a skylight.

SL shop is smaller and a little dingier. No large mirrors like SF.

Girls
Both shops have a variety of girls working there. From my experience in both shops, some girls do B2B, some don't. SF seems to have a fairly large turnover of girls but I can say that it is because Linda is quick to get rid of a girl who doesn't work out.

Not sure how to pick this one... I've gotten good service from both shops, each punt was quite different. My standouts from SF are Tiffany, Jessica and Kelly and my standouts from SL are Kelly, Cici and Yuki.

Admin
As an English speaking punter, over the phone with SF isn't a good experience. Forget booking. And if Linda isn't there, the girls don't do a great job of picking up the slack. Also, if Linda isn't there when you get in, sometimes the girls will try to get you to book them by telling you whoever you booked isn't there yet. This has more to do with the girls being a little competitive than it has to do with Linda.

SL is pretty good at keeping bookings but if you want to just drop in, your selection is really limited.

I'm not even mentioning Thai Oasis at this point because I haven't been although I've heard good things. The only thing is, that I've also only heard good things about Emma at TO so it really isn't fair to compare them. I'm also not going to niggle over $20-30 or if the girls do B2B or not. It's easy to ask the girl first if she does B2B or not.

Mr Crash and Burn
07-02-2013, 07:09 AM
And SL has Tiffany as the muscle girl to back them up ! :miao:

Did you just wake up from a coma!!

wilisno
07-02-2013, 08:12 AM
Did you just wake up from a coma!!
I think you're the one who just woke up from the coma Mr.C&B. ;) ;) ;)

Of course I know Tiffany doesn't work there anymore. But that doesn't mean she's not backing up SL. Just wake up and read through this very thread, Tiffany just voiced her support to SL ! ;) ;) ;)

cheungchau
07-02-2013, 10:33 AM
I go for the one that clicked base on instinct.... when chemistry mix driven by each the shops evnironment/atmosphere which varies from time to time... No definite comparison can be made...

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 11:51 AM
My very first AR was of Cici at SF. I don't usually include her on my list because she no longer works there but agree completely, she is a class act.

8inches
07-02-2013, 11:55 AM
So it's not just the girls service and prices that count in voting.
Seems like facilities, discretion, management and location play a big part in choice.

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Yes, some people visit a shop for more than just price and an individual girl. Especially if someone is trying to compare 2 shops that are of a similar price range. Same reason you can't really talk about extras. When a massage punt with extras starts to go towards the $150 mark for FS, you're better off SMS'ing Ginza or 533 Willoughby. Discretion, yes because some people don't want to be seen. Personally, I couldn't care less about discretion.

Take Romeo's for example - the facilities are very nice and all of the girls I saw there did B2B and BJ but all the girls are also Korean so if you like a bit of variety then you're out of luck. I liked that you could see who was on first before booking them too. They're also $170 for a punt for 60 mins so if you are budget minded, forget it. Why would someone go there instead of FS? Well sometimes you want a nice massage, cock sucked and not have to do any work...

I hear a lot about Thai shops being good value etc. but there doesn't seem to be a lot on the forum recently. At Thai Oasis, is it cheap and cheerful only? Do they do B2B? Can you get a shower after or is showers part of your time - like Romeos?

8inches
07-02-2013, 12:36 PM

A detective will go through the evidence and get to the bottom of the investigation, not blow smoke to cause confusion by having a go at the original poster that started the thread.

Mashburn
07-02-2013, 01:11 PM
+1 for SL, customer service is the key.

8inches
07-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Yes, some people visit a shop for more than just price and an individual girl. Especially if someone is trying to compare 2 shops that are of a similar price range. Same reason you can't really talk about extras. When a massage punt with extras starts to go towards the $150 mark for FS, you're better off SMS'ing Ginza or 533 Willoughby. Discretion, yes because some people don't want to be seen. Personally, I couldn't care less about discretion.

Take Romeo's for example - the facilities are very nice and all of the girls I saw there did B2B and BJ but all the girls are also Korean so if you like a bit of variety then you're out of luck. I liked that you could see who was on first before booking them too. They're also $170 for a punt for 60 mins so if you are budget minded, forget it. Why would someone go there instead of FS? Well sometimes you want a nice massage, cock sucked and not have to do any work...

I hear a lot about Thai shops being good value etc. but there doesn't seem to be a lot on the forum recently. At Thai Oasis, is it cheap and cheerful only? Do they do B2B? Can you get a shower after or is showers part of your time - like Romeos?

If a shop is doing well chances are they won't need someone to spam the forum multiple times per day with roster updates and biased over-hyped reviews.
Enough said.
In the case of SL vs SF with forum members SL seems to be the choice of these 2 shops. Well done Vicky and her girls.
What the shop lacks in facilities Vicky seems to make up for it with excellent customer service and providing her girls with a happy working environment.
The fact that she offered my mate a free session to make up for the lack of service provided by Nancy shows her dedication to punters happiness.
That being said, Thai shops are in a league of their own service and price wise.

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 05:01 PM
If a shop is doing well chances are they won't need someone to spam the forum multiple times per day with roster updates and biased over-hyped reviews.
Enough said.
In the case of SL vs SF with forum members SL seems to be the choice of these 2 shops. Well done Vicky and her girls.
What the shop lacks in facilities Vicky seems to make up for it with excellent customer service and providing her girls with a happy working environment.
The fact that she offered my mate a free session to make up for the lack of service provided by Nancy shows her dedication to punters happiness.
That being said, Thai shops are in a league of their own service and price wise.

Most of the little shops do well. I can't imagine rent in the city is cheap. Even the little 1-2 room semi-legit ones seem to be doing ok. Clearly they're doing something right.

Some of us like roster updates. If you have a favourite, it's nice to know when she is on. I know you have a bit of a thing against it but why aren't you giving Yamada shit for it too?

You mention Thai shops but then why not do some reviews of girls and shops so the rest of us can try them out?

Utamaro
07-02-2013, 05:03 PM
I wish SL has better facilities - especially thicker wall! That is the main reason I mainly go to SF nowadays...

8inches
07-02-2013, 05:14 PM
I didn't mention any names.

Jeremypunt
07-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Is SF the one opposite Mirama appartment, upstairs 1sr floor?

If it is the place. Their ladies are old. But I got a CIM without reqesting, which is a surprice.

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 05:37 PM
I didn't mention any names.

So? Big deal? You've bitched quite a lot about punters, shops or whatever but given the chance to respond with something positive like a good AR on who you consider to have a well run shop, you respond with BS one-liners.

8inches
07-02-2013, 05:41 PM
So? Big deal? You've bitched quite a lot about punters, shops or whatever but given the chance to respond with something positive like a good AR on who you consider to have a well run shop, you respond with BS one-liners.

That's my style of posting
If u don't like it then don't read
Or better still cry to someone that actually cares.
If I want your opinion I'll give it to you

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 05:44 PM
That's my style of posting
If u don't like it then don't read
Or better still cry to someone that actually cares.
If I want your opinion I'll give it to you

Looks like someone who dishes it out can't take it.

8inches
07-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Looks like someone who dishes it out can't take it.

It sure looks that way doesn't it. I should be more like you and take it like a man.
Admit to all my mistakes, right all my wrongs and find my true purpose in life.

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 05:58 PM
It sure looks that way doesn't it. I should be more like you and take it like a man.

I'm mostly giving you shit coz I'm stuck at work and bored. I actually find your bluntness refreshing.

8inches
07-02-2013, 06:05 PM
I'm mostly giving you shit coz I'm stuck at work and bored. I actually find your bluntness refreshing.

Well I aint gonna suck your cock or let you make a mess in my arsehole so I suggest you take it out on a ml/wl

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Well I aint gonna suck your cock or let you make a mess in my arsehole so I suggest you take it out on a ml/wl

Good thing we can agree on something. Although according to some punters I'm a charming enough bad ass mutherfucker that I could probably talk you into it and make you like it.

Fuckin right...

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Is there anyone else who has had Thai food recently and wanted to bang your lovely Thai waitress? I swear my local waitresses must moonlight at one of the Thai shops.

garfield
07-02-2013, 07:20 PM
It is a bit hard to count the vote but judging from the comments
Seems like SL is still on top so far.

Cloudybay
07-02-2013, 09:50 PM

If it is the place. Their ladies are old. But I got a CIM without reqesting, which is a surprice.

There are two shops right opposite Mirama appartment. Probably you were in the other shop rather SF..

Cloudybay
07-02-2013, 09:53 PM
As this is not a mandatory vote.. Look at no. of Guests vs members..No way to make the final call . Pointless.
. Shop's own books $$$$ tells all (to the owner)

garfield
07-02-2013, 10:06 PM
sf entrance is way too exposed, in probably one of the most areas. too bad coz the girls seem alrite
It is normal for a guy to go to a massage place, don't worry just go in.

AHLUNGOR
07-02-2013, 10:23 PM

Mate,

The shop opposite the Mirama Apartment is a FS shop called Wild Orchid!! Plenty of pork chop auntie and grannies there!!

Silver Fox is 376 Pitt Street, directly opposite the Hordern Tower @ World Square, different cattle of fish man !!

Cheers

:fire:

8inches
07-02-2013, 10:53 PM
It is a bit hard to count the vote but judging from the comments
Seems like SL is still on top so far.

The public have decided, then again how many punters don't login to have their say?

jellyshots
08-02-2013, 04:59 AM
252B vs SL, now that's a vote I'd like to see. They're run very similarly and have Cici working at both shops.

AHLUNGOR
08-02-2013, 07:48 AM
May be you guys should compare those best value shops instead!

I mean those where you can get a nude HJ massage for either $60 or $65 !!

Namely: Thai Oasis vs 501/532 !!

Else where you will need around $85.00

Just my two cents

Cheers

8inches
08-02-2013, 07:58 AM
252B vs SL, now that's a vote I'd like to see. They're run very similarly and have Cici working at both shops.

Admin should set up polls across the board.

Cloudybay
08-02-2013, 12:12 PM
It is quite obvious that some seasoned member is changing - probably after thoughtfulness posts encounterments

8inches
08-02-2013, 03:25 PM
It is quite obvious that some seasoned member is changing - probably after thoughtfulness posts encounterments

Don't get your hopes up... before Jellyshots has reached the corner I have run the block.
Shit happens.
Getting stuck at work is a bitch.
Having a job sucks. J.O.B Just Over Broke.
Get your money to work for you, don't work for your money and login to forums to cry about it.

Cloudybay
08-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Though i m a poor guy but i live happier than a lot of RICH fellows.
I employ myself and content with what I have.
How many forum member will admit that they are on the forum during business hour.?

How would the bosse think/act/repond when they found out their staff is always on non business related WEB pages using own iphone during business hours.
The outcome won't be pleasnt. - irrespestive he/she is 2IC or not...
sucks

8inches
08-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Non only do bosses have to put up with forum, there's also facebook, office gossip, ciggie/coffee breaks.
How much work do you think actually gets done between the hours of 9-5?

jellyshots
08-02-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm my own boss. I just happen to work in an industry that works hard, plays hard. I'm not super rich but you won't see me scrimping like some other punters on here.

jellyshots
08-02-2013, 05:14 PM
I'm only reaching the block because of the lovely girl was still sucking my cock. I guess you guys couldn't afford to extend her between the two of you.

8inches
11-02-2013, 11:13 PM
And the winner is???

8inches
11-02-2013, 11:42 PM
Snow lotus wins - but SF holds its own and excels in a number of area, such as the quality of facilities. I think its vickys attention to customer services that makes SL the best boutique massage shop in sydney

If only someone was business minded to have a shop that has the best of what these 2 shops have lol

jellyshots
12-02-2013, 06:25 AM
It would be nice to see a place that had nice showers, similar to a gym with say 6 stalls with doors, toilet facilities, individual rooms with big mirrors, aromatic oils, big massage tables like some of the Korean joints, English speaking host/hostess, a variety of young hotties and all on a cheap and cheerful 30min nude HJ for $25.

No businessman in their right mind could legally sustain this. On the other hand, if a number of people closer to the shadier elements of society were inclined, it could be an excellent tax write-off.

8inches
12-02-2013, 08:41 AM
It would be nice to see a place that had nice showers, similar to a gym with say 6 stalls with doors, toilet facilities, individual rooms with big mirrors, aromatic oils, big massage tables like some of the Korean joints, English speaking host/hostess, a variety of young hotties and all on a cheap and cheerful 30min nude HJ for $25.

No businessman in their right mind could legally sustain this. On the other hand, if a number of people closer to the shadier elements of society were inclined, it could be an excellent tax write-off.

now you're talking.

jellyshots
12-02-2013, 05:58 PM
I'm surprised a few politicians haven't gotten together and done it already since they seem to use a lot of tax payer dollars frequenting shops anyway. It's not that hard to setup a "bucket" company to minimize tax.

8inches
25-02-2013, 01:35 PM

how much did cim cost?

8inches
27-02-2013, 10:54 AM

after 12 rounds of boxing in the r'n't division we go to the judges scorecards, and the winner by split decision is SNOW LOTUS!

jellyshots
27-02-2013, 11:01 AM
Yay! But I'm back now - so time for a rampage :)

8inches
27-02-2013, 02:41 PM

coming soon ;)

Travelmate
27-02-2013, 05:09 PM
coming soon ;)

and Lina sometimes

AHLUNGOR
27-02-2013, 05:15 PM
and Lina sometimes

And Rita at different times,

And Ada became Coco.

And Tiffany..............

And...............