PDA

View Full Version : General talk Worst shops

Punterman2
22-04-2017, 11:08 PM
What "attributes" do the worst shops you have visited have ?

One of my regulars works at 751 New Canterbury Road, Hurlestone Park on a Saturday. What a dive. Went there today to see her. I normally see her in two other shops in Leichhardt and Lidcombe which are much nicer.

Shop was busy so we had to punt in a single room with a small bed. We laughed and said that it felt like a teenagers bedroom with our mum next door listening.

The shop has two levels and to get from one level to the next to get to the horrid single room, we had to walk outside together in full view of everyone in the street. Me with a nice Korean WL holding my hand dressed in a bikini with a see through skirt on. I sure hope none of my neighbours were shopping nearby.

Shower had no head on it. It was just the long metal chain bit. Water whooshes out of the end in a powerful shoot. I actually aimed it up my arse for a cheap thrill whilst I showered and the WL says that she likes to shoot it up her pussy.

Room was smelly. Had to use air freshener. Smelt of stale sweat, sex and cigarettes. Lovely.

Walls were made of paper. Could hear the punter next door fucking away with the girl shrieking as though they were in the same room as me. I quite enjoyed that though. My WL didn't bat an eyelid though so she must have heard it all before.

The WL told me to be careful of the towels as in her words " they have lots of cocks all over them " whatever that meant.

Another regular of mine also works there on a different day and she tells me that she gets all sorts of rashes and insect bites during her shift.

Luckily the punt was great as that is why she is a regular of mine but the shop.......shit hole.

handcockJ
22-04-2017, 11:59 PM
What shop and which WL do you recommend in Leichardht? PM me :D

Punterman2
23-04-2017, 12:04 AM
What shop and which WL do you recommend in Leichardht? PM me :D

I think me and you probably have different tastes in the punting world. You are more top end of town and younger girls. I am not as fussy and that type of girl doesn't really do anything for me so YMMV.

handcockJ
23-04-2017, 12:06 AM
I think me and you probably have different tastes in the punting world. You are more top end of town and younger girls. I am not as fussy and that type of girl doesn't really do anything for me so YMMV.

Noted sir hahaha

Punterman2
23-04-2017, 12:08 AM
Shop is 485 Parramatta Road Leichardt. Smallish shop. The girls that work there also work at Taylors Lidcombe.

Alan86
23-04-2017, 06:19 AM
The worst shops are the ones I don't go to! They have such attributes as

- old, unattractive women
- dark, dirty, and dodgy shop
- Provide FS and all sorts of extras without any showers
- Not inconspicuous with a walk of shame
Etc

The kind of places you go into once and think 'what a dump! I can't wait to be out of here!'

I also am a big one for decor and general atmosphere . Eg Sydney Baby at Darlinghurst is an outstanding shop, but the place is so dark and dilapidated that I didn't really like going there. Same with Five Star for that matter. But the quality of service makes up for it.

rodran005
23-04-2017, 11:10 AM
My instincts stop me before I walk into a dingy place, unless I know Im booking a nice lady beforehand. I like luxury but am happy with a midrange place and a nice lady

Waylander
23-04-2017, 03:05 PM
533 is definitely one of the worst, inconspicuous and I have yet to met an attractive girl there. The attitude of the Mamasan sucks. "you're not a regular customer, i'm not showing you my best girls"

Club 350 - Chatswood. They have 1 room available sometimes and it ranks of semen.

aussiegaigin
23-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Billy's at Marrickville would have to be down near the bottom of the barrel.

Littlewonder
23-04-2017, 07:21 PM
You obviously have not met Stephanie or Karen!

Littlewonder
23-04-2017, 07:39 PM
533 is definitely one of the worst, inconspicuous and I have yet to met an attractive girl there. The attitude of the Mamasan sucks. "you're not a regular customer, i'm not showing you my best girls"

Club 350 - Chatswood. They have 1 room available sometimes and it ranks of semen.

The girls at 533 work on the turn system and so you get offered the girl whos turn it is next.

The options for you are to ask to see all the girls, the usual answer is she is the only one available so you need to say when is the next girl available and if you don't get a satisfactory answer walk.

A better approach is to look on the roster pick a girl from the roster and look up her after reports find one you fancy and book her.

IMHO most of the girls are at 533 are good, if you want an 18 year old then forget it go somewhere else, then it is just a matter of connecting with the girl.

Decide if you want GFE or PSE and go from there.

Check here web site the pictures are real may be a bit old or photo shopped but give a reasonable idea of what to expect.

Treat the shop reports with a bit of liberty particularly if age or bust size is an issue for you.

Punterman2
23-04-2017, 08:13 PM
I think the girls at 533 are generally good, not really any different from other $150 shops. The issue is the madness of the place but a visit there is always interesting to say the least......cue the Monkey on the Unicycle eh Speechwriter.

I can't cope with it though. Have been a few times over the years but I prefer a "calmer" environment. The shop really does remind you that you are just a number and that, to me, is not the feeling I want, even if it is the reality.

handcockJ
23-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Agree about 533, I only returned to bang Stephanie - she's hot but not likely to go back. The decor and lighting is depressing af.

Roseville Rose deserves an honorable mention, dank showers and terrible beds.

But budget shops aren't all equal - I like going to Glades 42, renovated with rain shower and clean beds. I received intel that Penny 77 has great facilities as well.

CunningLinguist
23-04-2017, 10:28 PM
533, people still go there ....

Punterman2
23-04-2017, 10:30 PM
533, people still go there ....

That is true. The place is a fuckin crowded mad house. Perhaps we are missing something.

Why.......please share

CunningLinguist
23-04-2017, 10:36 PM
That is true. The place is a fuckin crowded mad house. Perhaps we are missing something.

Why.......please share

There were plenty of complaint threads about the place, haven't been any for a while so I figured everyone learnt their lesson ... :)

rodran005
23-04-2017, 10:37 PM
I see the place differently - reading between the lines of peoples reviews
Its busy and chaotic like easter at the fish market. Because its a regular thing for some, people go there in numbers.
Im not justifying the booking system, but similar to Pyrmont there aint a solid booking system. Do you best is all. Dont go if your experience doesnt match what you want. Both places obviously is do good business and good luck to them.
There have been enough good and bad stories out there. Many places in Sydney - you ultimately choose.

Punterman2
23-04-2017, 10:39 PM
There were plenty of complaint threads about the place, have'nt been any for a while so I figured everyone learnt their lesson ... :)

I punted there this week. The shop opens at 10am and I arrive at 10am for a 10am booking thinking I am early and all the rooms fill up in about one minute and I have to wait 30 minutes for a room to become available to see my 10am booking. Angie was running around like a blue arsed fly.

Punterman2
23-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Anyway this thread wasn't meant to attack 533, just a light hearted comment on the state of some of the shops out there

rodran005
23-04-2017, 10:45 PM
The place sounds busy and busy.
Maybe they should stop advertising for a while haha.
Or maybe the current group of ladies are sleeping in. Just some lateral thoughts there !
I would find the management job more than I could handle if I had to deal with limited staff and a larger number of customers at any one time. I know Im in the minority, but given the stories, isnt it better to just go to places where the disorganisation is less common. Until you hear things are more orderly, which may not happen anytime soon

CunningLinguist
24-04-2017, 08:20 AM
It is the bottom end of the market so it is cheap and popular and you have to put up with things, same way most other things work. If you want a better experience you need to go somewhere else and pay more. You just need to work out if the place is right for you or not...

Raybo
24-04-2017, 01:06 PM
I punted there this week. The shop opens at 10am and I arrive at 10am for a 10am booking thinking I am early and all the rooms fill up in about one minute and I have to wait 30 minutes for a room to become available to see my 10am booking. Angie was running around like a blue arsed fly.

I went there a couple of weeks ago late on Thursday night. All rooms and girls busy. One guy was doing drugs and had 3 girls in the room with him. I hung in one of the waiting rooms, Angie pulled my regular girl out of the 4some and we fucked in the girls waiting room/kitchen. Jan said i got the 'special' room! Total madness!

handcockJ
24-04-2017, 01:53 PM
I went there a couple of weeks ago late on Thursday night. All rooms and girls busy. One guy was doing drugs and had 3 girls in the room with him. I hung in one of the waiting rooms, Angie pulled my regular girl out of the 4some and we fucked in the girls waiting room/kitchen. Jan said i got the 'special' room! Total madness!

Lol that sounds awesome! Fuxking an WL in the waiting room

Sam88
24-04-2017, 01:57 PM
haha ma mate had to do it the toilet fcking hell

Ted Hunter
24-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Why do girls work at these places..?
There are enough well managed clean shops where they can earn good bucks from a generally better clientele
I've clued up a few dollies in bad shops and told them about the better places.Means I can see them in better surrounds

Punterman2
24-04-2017, 07:10 PM

The 533 stories just keep getting better and better. Keep them coming.

Longan
24-04-2017, 09:57 PM
Why do girls work at these places..?
There are enough well managed clean shops where they can earn good bucks from a generally better clientele
I've clued up a few dollies in bad shops and told them about the better places.Means I can see them in better surrounds
I guess two possible reasons:

1) the girl just ain't good enough to be employed at high end places
2) the girl is good enough but can earn more at low end places that are busier. Example: At high end place, she might be making $200/hr with only 4 customers a day (=$800/day). At low end place, she might be making $120/hr but with 8 customers a day (=$960)

Punterman2
24-04-2017, 10:14 PM
I guess two possible reasons:

1) the girl just ain't good enough to be employed at high end places
2) the girl is good enough but can earn more at low end places that are busier. Example: At high end place, she might be making $200/hr with only 4 customers a day (=$800/day). At low end place, she might be making $120/hr but with 8 customers a day (=$960)

Also security of income and guaranteed work. The more I delve into which girls work at which shops on which days, the more I see that they have their regular days each week at the same places.

Ted Hunter
24-04-2017, 10:16 PM
So she makes $160 more but has to work twice as hard .Man don't ever go into business as a hooker

Longan
24-04-2017, 10:30 PM
So she makes $160 more but has to work twice as hard .Man don't ever go into business as a hooker
Lol not the best example I agree. Punterman nailed what I was trying to say - guaranteed work. There's more certainty about your income. Lower chance of sitting around whole day with 0 customers.
Less chance of getting fired due to strict quality standards at high end places is another one.

Ted Hunter
24-04-2017, 11:01 PM
Makes you wonder why girls work in high end shops then.Pennys 77 is a nice clean busy shop...666 Waterloo looks the same.It seems the girls don't know the business that well
Particularly if they don't speak English

wilisno
24-04-2017, 11:04 PM
Makes you wonder why girls work in high end shops then

That sort of comparison is only true if you compare an average top tier girl with a popular low tier girl !

For the start, top tier girls can get more than $200/hr, and they can have 10 bookings and or overnight bookings in a day if she's popular !

And girls at $150 shops don't get $120/hr, $100 is the norm.

The only problem is not all girls can be top tier girls even if they want to !

Ted Hunter
24-04-2017, 11:13 PM
The worst shops don't reinvest in their business.Shabby decor...Small roster....Overworked girls.These businesses only survive because of alcohol

Raybo
24-04-2017, 11:22 PM
A mate used to go to 533 pretty regularly. One Saturday morning he was there and heard a dog bark in very close proximity. He asked the girl he was with if she heard it and without batting an eyelid said that it was a regular and told his Mrs he was taking the dog for a walk as an excuse to get out and go to 533. The dog would go in the room with him and the WL! 😆

cosmos
24-04-2017, 11:44 PM
Hi, The worst shops to me aren't the decor etc but the girls attitudes. I've been to some REAL dives but the girls have made up with their great personalities. Believe me if a girl is disinterested before she even starts than you're in for a rough ride. If a girl goes out of her way to provide poor service (& some do) I DELIBERATELY try to see her again just to annoy her. They soon get the message. Cheers !

mrbluesky1
24-04-2017, 11:57 PM
If a girl goes out of her way to provide poor service (& some do) I DELIBERATELY try to see her again just to annoy her. They soon get the message. Cheers !

Damn that's some real commitment right there. I'd just cut my losses.

CunningLinguist
25-04-2017, 12:29 AM
A mate used to go to 533 pretty regularly. One Saturday morning he was there and heard a dog bark in very close proximity. He asked the girl he was with if she heard it and without batting an eyelid said that it was a regular and told his Mrs he was taking the dog for a walk as an excuse to get out and go to 533. The dog would go in the room with him and the WL! ��

That's barking mad!

Punterman2
25-04-2017, 08:15 AM
A mate used to go to 533 pretty regularly. One Saturday morning he was there and heard a dog bark in very close proximity. He asked the girl he was with if she heard it and without batting an eyelid said that it was a regular and told his Mrs he was taking the dog for a walk as an excuse to get out and go to 533. The dog would go in the room with him and the WL! ��

Love this one Raybo. Anymore 533 gems ?

The excuses we make to punt. Just off to Bunnings dear.....again

harrycd
25-04-2017, 09:52 AM
My funniest moment @ 533 was when there was no waiting rooms left and I was placed on a stool near the phone in the hallway.
I had other punters come up to me and complain about the waiting time and I was like "lol I don't work here"

I've had 2 WL's there offer me meth and weed :(

On my last visit I was placed in the ladies waitingroom/kitchen which was foul, I don't think I can go back lol (I've said that a few times though)

I do agree with handcockj that I'd rather go to other nearby stores instead, 42 glades, roseville rose etc. Penny's is nice but if I'm heading to newtown I might as well go to ginza lol.