Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
Knowledge of English: Poor
Hair Colour: Dark
Hair Length: Long
Eyes Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Pale
Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
Body Shape: Athletic
Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
Overall Looks: Very pretty
Overall Personality: Lovely
Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Was tossing up where to go for my punt and decided on Ginza.

Lots of girls on and went with a new chinese girl.

Pretty girl with a lovely personality - very service orientated.

Pros:

Good DFK
Great GFE
Very down to earth
BBBJ was one of the best I have had - top hand ;)
handjob was next to BBBJ - knows how to work a cock.
Sex was really good
Catbath / body slide was great despite no massage table
Rim jobs

Cons:
Communication MAY be an issue with non chinese speaking customers.
I think she knows basic, on the safe side let her do her service and ull be fine. ;)

Overall: Surprised with her skill level. I would compare her skills with Angela, Jessie and Jolin (service + skill)
I find Shella GFE one of if not the best and great service.

john2
23-04-2017, 09:15 AM
@pussyhandd, On the website the cup size is DD, is it real?

Lockon26
23-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the AR bro, sounds like a great punt. How would you compare her to Shella in terms of look and gfe?

Longan
23-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Where is she on the website? Is it under the name "New C"?

handcockJ
23-04-2017, 10:14 AM
Awesome bro, she looks like next door pretty like Shella - right up my alley. Eagerly waiting for the Roster to book her next week.

Pussyhands
23-04-2017, 01:52 PM
She is new c

Boobs are natural DD and she does rim as well

i think comparing looks and GFE - may differ from person to person.

I think she definately comes on as GFE but also PSE. The way she moans while I sex her was on point ;).

I am more comfortable with shella cuz she has that newbie vibe :D but also able to do the nasty stuff (cuz I am big bad colour wolf)!!!

It's like a sliding scale

New c (happy) - PSE 8 GFE 7
Shella - PSE 6 I think she can do it GFE 9-10
Angela - PSE 9 GFE 6-7
Jolin - PSE 9-10 GFE 7-8
Jessie - PSE 10 solid GFE 6-7
Alin - PSE 6-7 GFE 8

There's other factors like how horny I am and how we connect. Other attractive quality I can't pin point.

Like it's good and bad when you are good at what u do like this girl, when she doing all the nasty stuff guys get off at - they loose that almost innocent vibe. Though jolin has a good balance of GFE and PSE.

john2
23-04-2017, 02:15 PM
With strawberry this week, can I add it
Strawberry. Real DD PSE8-9,GFE 6-7

handcockJ
23-04-2017, 03:25 PM
So many girls and only one dick, one mouth and two hands... Waiting anxiously for the Ginza roster to come up.

Pussyhands
23-04-2017, 03:28 PM
With strawberry

Agree with PSE but I think her GFE is solid 7 maybe even 8 cause she is so soft voiced and gentle =D

Lockon26
23-04-2017, 03:55 PM
So many girls and only one dick, one mouth and two hands... Waiting anxiously for the Ginza roster to come up.

I have the same problem bro. So many choices with Shella (prettiest and most GFE chinese WL), Alin (thanks to your AR) and now this girl. And Dream is coming back on monday as well, someone help me choose lol.

Pussyhands
23-04-2017, 05:47 PM
I have the same problem bro. So many choices with Shella (prettiest and most GFE chinese WL), Alin (thanks to your AR) and now this girl. And Dream is coming back on monday as well, someone help me choose lol.

Brother

One at a time :)

Slow and steady!

harrycd
23-04-2017, 06:30 PM
Strawberry for me was like 1-2 PSE and 8-9 GFE lol :shout:

Pussyhands, from a lot of your AR's I feel like you lean more towards the PSE side of things which is kind of the opposite for me.

So may girls to try now

Lockon26
23-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Brother

One at a time :)

Slow and steady!

Brother I'd love to steadily taste all of them but I'm moving away from city real soon which makes it really hard to punt at Ginza, so I'm just trying to make the best out of the remaining time haha.

Pussyhands
23-04-2017, 08:34 PM
Brother I'd love to steadily taste all of them but I'm moving away from city real soon which makes it really hard to punt at Ginza, so I'm just trying to make the best out of the remaining time haha.
Ayoo

Come back anytime ;)

handcockJ
23-04-2017, 08:40 PM
Question about Strawberry: Some good reviews but those big enahnced eyes in the pictures (photshop?) kinda scary lol do they look like that in real life?

Tits are D's? Site says C's

Cheers!

Yegero
30-04-2017, 07:38 PM
She is new c

Boobs are natural DD and she does rim as well

i think comparing looks and GFE - may differ from person to person.

I think she definately comes on as GFE but also PSE. The way she moans while I sex her was on point ;).

I am more comfortable with shella cuz she has that newbie vibe :D but also able to do the nasty stuff (cuz I am big bad colour wolf)!!!

It's like a sliding scale

New c (happy) - PSE 8 GFE 7
Shella - PSE 6 I think she can do it GFE 9-10
Angela - PSE 9 GFE 6-7
Jolin - PSE 9-10 GFE 7-8
Jessie - PSE 10 solid GFE 6-7
Alin - PSE 6-7 GFE 8

There's other factors like how horny I am and how we connect. Other attractive quality I can't pin point.

Like it's good and bad when you are good at what u do like this girl, when she doing all the nasty stuff guys get off at - they loose that almost innocent vibe. Though jolin has a good balance of GFE and PSE.

I had a very interesting 1 hour session with Happy based on this thread. Would you believe she used toothpaste to sanitise my cock, balls and anus? I could feel the heat from the toothpaste on my private parts! Almost the same sensation as touching your dick after not washing your hands after cutting up chillies. What made this session with Happy different compared to other WLs at Ginza was her use of hot tea during rimming/DD and giving BBBJ. I could feel the hot tea on my balls in her mouth. This is the complete opposite to Jolin's use of small ice cubes.

john2
30-04-2017, 11:35 PM
was planning to see happy but if use toothpaste to clean I think that is bad service.

john2
30-04-2017, 11:36 PM
It is last day on Monday for strawberry, I think it is natural C cup though.

john2
30-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Are you guys going back to the same girl if you think it was good? Strawberry does provide good service but said very few ppl do that. But interesting that almost every lady want you come back again. What the difference actually with the same or new customer really.

Pussyhands
01-05-2017, 05:45 PM
I had a very interesting 1 hour session with Happy based on this thread. Would you believe she used toothpaste to sanitise my cock, balls and anus? I could feel the heat from the toothpaste on my private parts! Almost the same sensation as touching your dick after not washing your hands after cutting up chillies. What made this session with Happy different compared to other WLs at Ginza was her use of hot tea during rimming/DD and giving BBBJ. I could feel the hot tea on my balls in her mouth. This is the complete opposite to Jolin's use of small ice cubes.

Hey bro

It's fire n ice

She used toothpaste too and was chillin then she used hot water.

It gives u a bit of a rush. Increase heart rate -> stiffy 8======D

rooter
01-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Happy has a lot of tricks and treats. Lo!
It's a Dongguan style service - DD, cat bath, fire and ice BBBJ, lube body slide etc.
Very chirpy and enthusiastic girl.
Just lay back and enjoy.

harrycd
01-05-2017, 06:02 PM

I mean toothpaste is different but its not dencorub/tiger balm lol so w/e.

The real question is did she use a toothbrush though :shout:

The hot tea sounds interesting, I've had jolin clean me up with a hot water bbbj after I popped and that was amazing :o

dammiyt
01-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Yeah the eyes are that big! She's got this anime sorta look that she's going for. So if you're not into that kinda look it might be a bit turn off!

But those boobs.. they are magical..

Yegero
03-05-2017, 12:09 AM
I mean toothpaste is different but its not dencorub/tiger balm lol so w/e.

The real question is did she use a toothbrush though :shout:

The hot tea sounds interesting, I've had jolin clean me up with a hot water bbbj after I popped and that was amazing :o
No she didn't use a toothbrush. Hey, don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the experience! Happy is a very pretty girl.