PDA

View Full Version : General talk Christmas vs Babycat

Alan86
23-04-2017, 08:07 AM
Hey guys,

This is just meant to be for fun, so let no one get offended here. It's just a joke!

Yesterday, Christmas made a rather scathing attack at Babycat. My perverted mind began to wander, and I thought about if we arranged this catfight for our viewing pleasure!

I was wondering what would be the rules and regulations that everyone would like to see? In particular, the following questions
- Should it be in an octagon, boxing ring, cage fight etc?
- should it be mud-wrestling, oil wrestling, MMA etc rules?
- Do we have any height and weight statistics for these fighters?
- What clothes should be worn ? (If any). G-strings, thongs
- what snacks should be served? Popcorn, beer etc
- Ticket prices, venue etc
- Who do you think would win?

I'm getting a semi just writing this!

Feel free to add other suggestions! What do you think make the hottest catfights?

In reality, Im a friend of Babycats, so I would protect her. As I said, it's just for fun!

Thanks for any suggestions :D

Longan
23-04-2017, 09:18 AM
In a no-rules MMA fight, I'd say Christmas hands down. Pure speculation based on the few posts I've seen, I don't know either of them in reality. Babycat seems to give off a very friendly and passive vibe on the forum, whereas Christmas seems to know how to stand up for herself when needed. She also knows Brizilian martial arts which might come handy. Personally, I'd be scared shitless if I had to get into the cage with her, she would probably kick my ass!

Soccerfan
23-04-2017, 10:34 AM
I thought that Christmas was just stating a fact, it didn't strike me as a personal attack on BC. Some people need a hobby.

Christmas
23-04-2017, 10:37 AM
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i like it!
Last time i even made fun of babycat in Korean and babycat couldn't even catch it .
She's not Korean, maybe she's not even she..
But we never say never..

According to her (his) profile picture, her legs look shorter and thicker than mine.
Lucky i'm a guard player, i'll play with her bicep and shoulder with my spider guard for a while, i then sweep, ride her mount, baseball choke to finish.

Dont get offeded bbc you know it's all about fun yeah ㅋㅋㅋ

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2017, 11:37 AM
ㅋ&#12 619;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i like it!
Last time i even made fun of babycat in Korean and babycat couldn't even catch it .
But we never say never..

According to her (his) profile picture, her legs look shorter and thicker than mine.
Lucky i'm a guard player, i'll play with her bicep and shoulder with my spider guard for a while, i then sweep, ride her mount, baseball choke to finish.

Hey Jerry, you'll be ok to take on Babycat !

She's a young lady alright, I can guarantee that.

Probably too nice and gentle to get into any sort of fights, male or female !

Cheers

magicman
23-04-2017, 12:04 PM
cant avoid bitchiness between girls no matter where you go

shootermcgavin
23-04-2017, 12:20 PM
cant avoid bitchiness between girls no matter where you go

Yeah but in this case it's a bunch of bitchy blokes trying to generate beef.

wilisno
23-04-2017, 12:30 PM
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i like it!
But we never say never..

Is it true that Taekwondo is one of the subjects they teach at primary schools in Korea ? ;) ;) ;)

Alan86
23-04-2017, 12:49 PM
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i like it!
But we never say never..

Thanks for your fantastic and comprehensive answer!

Can't wait to hear from BC, but I think she wouldn't fight you, she's a gentle soul.

Alan86
23-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Yeah but in this case it's a bunch of bitchy blokes trying to generate beef.

I already said it's just a joke!

No one is trying to generate a real fight between them.

Or even an argument here. This is just for fun amongst us.

(Ignored)

shootermcgavin
23-04-2017, 01:03 PM
I already said it's just a joke!

No one is trying to generate a real fight between them.

Or even an argument here. This is just for fun amongst us.

(Ignored)

Based on how much of a soft touch you are, I think a more salient thread would be "Alan86 vs Babycat".

My money is on Babycat w/kimura in the first 30 seconds.

wilisno
23-04-2017, 01:10 PM
Based on how much of a soft touch you are, I think a more salient thread would be "Alan86 vs Babycat".

My money is on Babycat w/kimura in the first 30 seconds.
W/kimura = willie kimura ? Ouch ! ;) ;) ;)

Babycat
23-04-2017, 01:33 PM
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i like it!
But we never say never..

Ahhhh I think I can't runaway as my legs are short.
But instead of fighting each other, we can let our audiences play a game, ehhh.

Alan86
23-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Ahhhh I think I can't runaway as my legs are short.
But instead of fighting each other, we can let our audiences play a game, ehhh.

Haha! Cute answer Babycat!

CunningLinguist
23-04-2017, 03:07 PM
I'll put my money on Xmas, never met either but I would put a shitload of cash on her whipping BCs arse, actually I would like to see that :)

CunningLinguist
23-04-2017, 03:12 PM
Hey Jerry, you'll be ok to take on Babycat !

She's a young lady alright, I can guarantee that.

Cheers

A guarantee from Ahlungor, I can guarantee that doesn't carry much weight :)

Christmas
23-04-2017, 03:20 PM
A guarantee from Ahlungor, I can guarantee that doesn't carry much weight :)

yeah that's what I though

handcockJ
23-04-2017, 03:22 PM
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i like it!
But we never say never..

Spiderguard to omoplata, transition to back take and finish bow and arrow ✌️��
Nice to meet a fellow Brazilian jiu-jitsu player here lol

caff3ry
23-04-2017, 03:41 PM
Having met both of them Jerry is like trinity from the matrix while babycat is like princess peach from Mario no contest guys. Plus Jerry looks like a bad ass that would fuck you up if you cross her

Christmas
23-04-2017, 03:46 PM
Spiderguard to omoplata, transition to back take and finish bow and arrow ✌️��
Nice to meet a fellow Brazilian jiu-jitsu player here lol

Haven't done omoplata but yeah i could try bow and arrow ��
http://i.imgur.com/pJk1LQu.jpg

Soccerfan
23-04-2017, 03:46 PM
I'll put my money on Xmas, never met either but I would put a shitload of cash on her whipping BCs arse, actually I would like to see that :)

What a gentleman!!

handcockJ
23-04-2017, 03:49 PM
Haven't done omoplata but yeah i could try bow and arrow ��
http://i.imgur.com/pJk1LQu.jpg

Nice haha
If you like playing guard triangle omoplata will be your go to combo for submissions. Enjoy!

Palooka
23-04-2017, 04:43 PM
Just my take only please let me post in peace for heaven's sake. Pleaseeeeeeee !!!!
One fighter here is short , cunning ,sly , dirty fighter and cheap shot merchant and
roams inner city and the other is from Western Sydney and is trained in martial arts
and who fights by the rules.
The fight over before it starts as the Inner city fighter king or coward hits WS fighter.
I'll let you work out who is IC and WS.
Apart from a few good one's on this site i have never met single bigger cry baby.
This is not Punterman or Longan or Babycat i'll let you work out who it is.

wilisno
23-04-2017, 04:49 PM
Just my take only please let me post in peace for heaven's sake. Pleaseeeeeeee !!!!
One fighter here is short , cunning ,sly , dirty fighter and cheap shot merchant and
roams inner city and the other is from Western Sydney and is trained in martial arts
and who fights by the rules.
The fight over before it starts as the Inner city fighter king or coward hits WS fighter.
I'll let you work out who is IC and WS.
Apart from a few good one's on this site i have never met single bigger cry baby.
This is not Punterman or Logan or Babycat i'll let you work out who it is.

If you post stuffs like these how can there be peace !!!

Palooka
23-04-2017, 04:57 PM
Pardon but i am not single out anybody directly. Anybody that takes to heart is being
too political correct.

Longan
23-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Pardon but i am not single out anybody directly. Anybody that takes to heart is being
too political correct.
Stop beating around the bush and tiptoeing around eggshells. Make your goddamn point. Single out whoever you need to single out and quit the politically-correct caveats. Otherwise, go design some cryptic crosswords for the Sydney Morning Herald. This shit-stirring isn't doing anyone any favours.

Bundyon
23-04-2017, 06:27 PM
It seems as though there are many paranoid people on this site, and many more who seem to be fishing for something kind of information or such.
An new members observations.

CunningLinguist
23-04-2017, 06:38 PM
This is just meant to be for fun, so let no one get offended here. It's just a joke!

... ........

Palooka
23-04-2017, 08:10 PM
Stop beating around the bush and tiptoeing around eggshells. Make your goddamn point. Single out whoever you need to single out and quit the politically-correct caveats. Otherwise, go design some cryptic crosswords for the Sydney Morning Herald. This shit-stirring isn't doing anyone any favours.
Lighten up Longan. Question Do you consider yourself the moral compass for the forum ?

Mitch2
23-04-2017, 08:24 PM
Good point palooka.
Alot of members here, convinced themselves to be a moral compass in this forum. They sit and look around, make one liners here and there thinking they are this and that, and when someone gets more attention than them particularly from frmale members, they go into a piss little rage, accuse people of causing trouble, until they see them banned. Really we all need all type os discussions and characters here. Thats what makes it a forum and make it fun. Too much chauvinistic knights in rusty armour here.
Clearly this is all started with a touch of sarcasm, and the dual with xmas and bc is a sarcasm tone, but wait the ego woth their capes are all come raging in and are totally bemused by it all start to accuse particular memebr of being a trouble maker.

Take it easy boys, its all started fun and jokes.

As for xmas vs BC. I reckon xmas is the favourite. Dont underestimate the quite unaung heroes. They spring major surprises sometimes.

Shoryureppa
23-04-2017, 08:45 PM
I think they should wear G-strings. They can attack each other with their mouths & an equipped dildo.

Christmas
23-04-2017, 10:40 PM
I think they should wear G-strings. They can attack each other with their mouths & an equipped dildo.

Yeah then we might do no-gi bjj. But it seems no fun anymore since bbc chickened out..
fighting is fun when opponent also wants to fight. If not it's just bully i guess...
I don't want to bully such virtual character because that still got a fans hehe he

Punterman2
23-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Yeah then we might do no-gi bjj. But it seems no fun anymore since bbc chickened out..
fighting is fun when opponent also wants to fight. If not it's just bully i guess...
I don't want to bully such virtual character because that still got a fans hehe he

We all love you both equally. Like our children. No favourites.....

Christmas
23-04-2017, 10:47 PM
We all love you both equally. Like our children. No favourites.....

Stop triggering my daddy issue... ��

Punterman2
23-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Stop triggering my daddy issue... ��

I'm planning a punt at your shop tomorrow afternoon. See what all the fuss is about.

Sam88
23-04-2017, 11:10 PM
cant fuck around with xmas, she does jiu jitsu as well :prettiness:

wilisno
23-04-2017, 11:23 PM

If the BJJ discipline is not BBC's specialty, how about you two compete in the BBBJ discipline ? ;) ;) ;)

Christmas
23-04-2017, 11:35 PM
If the BJJ discipline is not BBC's specialty, how about you two compete in the BBBJ discipline ? ;) ;) ;)

I'm more confident when I do BJ than BJJ LOL
besides, BabyC only does HJ not BJ I assume? therefore, I have more possibility of winning in this match! yoo-hoo!

Shoryureppa
23-04-2017, 11:44 PM
I'm more confident when I do BJ than BJJ LOL
besides, BabyC only does HJ not BJ I assume? therefore, I have more possibility of winning in this match! yoo-hoo!

I volunteer my penis for this HJ competition LOL :miao:

Babycat
23-04-2017, 11:55 PM
Good point palooka.
Alot of members here, convinced themselves to be a moral compass in this forum. They sit and look around, make one liners here and there thinking they are this and that, and when someone gets more attention than them particularly from frmale members, they go into a piss little rage, accuse people of causing trouble, until they see them banned. Really we all need all type os discussions and characters here. Thats what makes it a forum and make it fun. Too much chauvinistic knights in rusty armour here.
Clearly this is all started with a touch of sarcasm, and the dual with xmas and bc is a sarcasm tone, but wait the ego woth their capes are all come raging in and are totally bemused by it all start to accuse particular memebr of being a trouble maker.

Take it easy boys, its all started fun and jokes.

As for xmas vs BC. I reckon xmas is the favourite. Dont underestimate the quite unaung heroes. They spring major surprises sometimes.
I'm cool. Of course its all fun and jokes. It's waste of time and energy to get angry and keep anger. We're all free to choose the way we live and treat people. I remind myself by a quote kind of "if you throw shit to people, you let your hands got shit". :)

Nejums
24-04-2017, 02:03 AM
If babycat is Thai and does muay thai, I would absolutely love to see that vs Jerry's taekwondo.

I'd put money on muay Thai over taekwondo any day.

wilisno
24-04-2017, 02:10 AM
If babycat is Thai and does muay thai, I would absolutely love to see that vs Jerry's taekwondo.

I'd put money on muay Thai over taekwondo any day.
Jerry's discipline is not Taekwondo, it's BJJ, Muay Thai only forms part of the MMA discipline !

That makes me think if they are combatting in a vertical ( standing ) position, Muay Thai might have an advantage, but if they combat horizontally ( in bed ), then Christmas should have the upper hand ! ;) ;) ;)

Nejums
24-04-2017, 02:18 AM
But she's Korean. Isn't it a disgrace if you don't learn taekwondo? :P
BJJ is good for takedowns, but I imagine babycat would make it difficult to be taken down.

But if we're heading to the bed, then absolutely. Jerry would dominate that ass.

Babycat
24-04-2017, 03:11 AM
Omg I should practice BJJ asap. Never too late, ehhhhh

Palooka
24-04-2017, 05:58 AM
More like a stunted little mushroom. Kind of like a custard tart but inside as prickly
as a cactus. Ego driven , manipulative ,feisty but as really like a pampered budgie
who thinks they are entitled.
How wonderful :shout:

Mr Bastard
24-04-2017, 06:20 AM
Thats not very nice……..

Mr Bastard
24-04-2017, 06:41 AM
I'm cool. Of course its all fun and jokes. It's waste of time and energy to get angry and keep anger. We're all free to choose the way we live and treat people. I remind myself by a quote kind of "if you throw shit to people, you let your hands got shit". :)

Have to agree with you there Babycat, it is very much like those individuals In life whom like to distort the truth and invent stories to discredit others for whatever reasons? Whether it be to assert their position and gain attention or deflect the real truth, or to gain sympathy, or simply to cause another person grief because they feel they have been caused grief themselves, real or imagined.
Keep fighting the good fight and keep smiling……….

Mr B
:miao::miao::miao:

Soccerfan
24-04-2017, 08:07 AM
More like a stunted little mushroom. Kind of like a custard tart but inside as prickly
as a cactus. Ego driven , manipulative ,feisty but as really like a pampered budgie
who thinks they are entitled.
How wonderful :shout:

Bitter much????

Alan86
24-04-2017, 08:33 AM
If you post stuffs like these how can there be peace !!!

I know, the irony of him saying 'Please 'Let me post this in peace...'

as in ' Please don't attack me while I attack others.!..'

LOL hilarious!

Christmas
24-04-2017, 11:47 AM
But she's Korean. Isn't it a disgrace if you don't learn taekwondo? :P
BJJ is good for takedowns, but I imagine babycat would make it difficult to be taken down.

But if we're heading to the bed, then absolutely. Jerry would dominate that ass.

ㅋㅋㅋ I learned when I was little, got a green belt and stopped it because I had so much things to do like other korean kiddos..
Piano, Baduk, math, calligraphy, book club etc etc etc

Shoryureppa
24-04-2017, 11:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ms24w_GKU

Babycat
24-04-2017, 02:45 PM
ㅋㅋㅋ I learned when I was little, got a green belt and stopped it because I had so much things to do like other korean kiddos..

You're much better than me, Christmas. I skipped music class. At that time I enjoyed reading and bicycling only.

Palooka
24-04-2017, 11:20 PM
Double standards shown by the goody two shoes , prim and proper , so called moral
police of this wonderful forum . You guys are such champs such up standing citizens
that Palooka is nominating you 3 fleas for the Nobel Peace Prize :miao:
A lady in this forum in launches a attack on another lady and yep is or forgotten and
forgiven . A male does the same and yep he is the big bad bogeyman even though it
is obviously that something is said in jest and this was put after it. :shout:
You 3 characters please get off your high horses you are not royalty and when in
reality you are a poor impersonation of a a turkey.
You 3 are hopeless :shout:

wilisno
24-04-2017, 11:24 PM
Double standards shown by the goody two shoes , prim and proper , so called moral
police of this wonderful forum . You guys are such champs such up standing citizens
A lady in this forum in launches a attack on another lady and yep is or forgotten and
forgiven . A male does the same and yep he is the big bad bogeyman even though it
You 3 characters please get off your high horses you are not royalty and when in
State the names if you want to be sarcastic !

Palooka
24-04-2017, 11:31 PM
Its not you or Longan if you look it shouldn't be too difficult to work out . :miao:

wilisno
24-04-2017, 11:32 PM
Its not you or Longan if you look it shouldn't be too difficult to work out . :miao:

Leave the issue before it gets out of hands !

Palooka
24-04-2017, 11:35 PM
Leave the issue before it gets out of hands !
Since you are a gentleman compared to those 3 characters i will move on .Have
a good night .

tony.bost
25-04-2017, 03:31 AM
love jerry she is ammazing go team jerry

cleetusvandamme
25-04-2017, 04:13 AM
Gotta love the "you can't be offended because I said I was joking" defence. Classic.

doyouseewhatisee
25-04-2017, 05:48 AM

what about golf

Alan86
25-04-2017, 09:19 AM
Gotta love the "you can't be offended because I said I was joking" defence. Classic.

I didn't say that you can't be offended, I said you SHOULDNT be, because it's just intended to be humorous. I tried to make this clear from the start.

The purpose of this thread wasn't to start any arguments, it was just for us to talk about fighting skills and hot catfights!

And as you can see, neither Christmas nor Babycat, took it the wrong way. Just a few dumbasses did.

Alan86
25-04-2017, 09:34 AM

Palooka mate,

Assuming I am one of these three 'moral police' you are talking about :

1) I don't give a $&@) about how this website is run and what you say on it! My mistake last year was thinking people on here were all going to be mature and intelligent , but there are some dickheads here just like there are everywhere else. I don't want to waste time fighting with people here. It's not my website, and If I don't like the website, I'll just leave.

2) I actually hold nothing against you , or Christmas, for thinking Babycat is a fake and saying those things. That's your opinion, and it doesn't make you a bad person. I don't even hold anything against the people on here who think I'm a fake!

So if you think I actually care about what you say on here, I don't. That's admins job to say what can and can't be said. I only got pissed off when people try to attack me or twist my words, but now I just hit the 'ignore button' and don't answer again.

shootermcgavin
25-04-2017, 09:34 AM
I didn't say that you can't be offended, I said you SHOULDNT be, because it's just intended to be humorous. I tried to make this clear from the start.

The purpose of this thread wasn't to start any arguments, it was just for us to talk about fighting skills and hot catfights!

And as you can see, neither Christmas nor Babycat, took it the wrong way. Just a few dumbasses did.

Lol toys thrown just like last time. Although, last time you promised not to return till the London Olympics were finished. How about the same plan but this time with the 2020 Tokyo Olympics?

Palooka
25-04-2017, 09:40 AM
Really ? Wilsno ask me to move on so i did. So why do you bait people ?
You are so fake Alan86. You started this thread to stir things up .

Christmas
25-04-2017, 12:13 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/yJXIz2yF8cUh9LMJCJE72G-470yNiU_nIeTHzTuSs30PImrwuxJJ3BqmLMuQPVw0kRl5_WxfH ch6Lxbj-xFgTcBXyZ2ZzwlxGuvVl5mvr64RIemx28CXB2E-ECEti1c3I_MIEJmuzLA3xsI=w275-h210-nc

Yeah bring it on people

Christmas
25-04-2017, 12:16 PM
what about golf

Playing golf ain't so easy in Korea since it's kinda luxury sport. So I couldn't..ㅠ.ㅠ
Now I've been learning for few month because it's much affordable here, and I think it's long-run sport i could do until im like granma

AHLUNGOR
25-04-2017, 12:20 PM
Playing golf ain't so easy in Korea since it's kinda luxury sport.
Now I'm learning because it's much affordable here, and nothing much to do else

Some of the Korean lady golfers are so hot !!! And so damn good ! Winning major tournaments all over the world.

Last time in the Rio Olympics, two young girls representing Australia were both Korean background ! Min gee Lee and Su Oh I think ! Did quite well too!

World no 1 representing New Zealand is also Korean - Lydia Ko !

mrbluesky1
25-04-2017, 01:06 PM
Playing golf ain't so easy in Korea since it's kinda luxury sport. So I couldn't..ㅠ.ㅠ
Now I've been learning for few month because it's much affordable here, and I think it's long-run sport i could do until im like granma

Where do you play? There are some very nice courses around the sydney area

CunningLinguist
25-04-2017, 03:39 PM
Everyone will be running to that course looking for a hole in one ....

Punterman2
25-04-2017, 03:41 PM
Perhaps she also plays snooker so we can " pot the pink " then " pot the brown " !!

mrbluesky1
25-04-2017, 03:53 PM
Everyone will be running to that course looking for a hole in one ....

Fair point......

Christmas
25-04-2017, 04:02 PM
How about baseball

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/410-jake.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1
https://www.minijuegosgratis.com/v3/games/thumbnails/215535_1.jpg
http://www.barrybondssteroids.net/homerun.jpg

doyouseewhatisee
27-04-2017, 12:34 PM

i know i have been following you on SnapChat so i know ..:)