PDA

View Full Version : Question Some advice on punting etiquette please - would love some advice from some of the seasoned punters

handcockJ
24-04-2017, 01:23 AM
Firstly, I've stopped writing BAD experiences in AR section as I feel I'll only get attacked, the forum is a business I understand.

Instead I would rather turn this into a Learning Experience as I've only been punting for about 6 months in the Sydney scene (about 18 year break from my first punts at Uni).

BACKGROUND
I went to a shop that is an advertiser here tonight and chose a Thai girl who offered Premium service - BBBJ (other girls have given me DFK and DATY at this Rate but it wasn’t listed so it wasn’t expected).
Pretty thai girl with big bolt ons, started very friendly chatting about the typical “where are you from etc”
I come out of the shower and she is picking a condom for me. “Small?”, I said.. Umm Large please..
She looked at my limp dick (about 2inches flaccid) and laughed. She said fine and humoured me by bringing out a large.

We kicked off with a cat bath and I started groping her tits (“No touching too sensitive”), not a good sign… asked to kiss them or her body.. “No too sensitive”… Uh Oh… I should’ve walked out.

But my dick was rock hard by now and she looked at it and said “You gunna kill me”.. I said “What?”
“Too big” (Guys I’m asian about 5 inches long but admit my knob is close to a golf ball) and I've never had complaints - if anything the opposite lol

I got about 15 seconds of BBBJ (no exaggeration!) and on with the Dom to FS.. she put bunch of tissues in her mouth biting down throughout the whole brief session.. absolute turn off and hilarious at the same time.
I won’t go any further details, at the end I just hammered her till I came and tried to get out of there ASAP. I paid $170 for 45mins and the FS session lasted 10mins.

End of whining.. I’m hoping to learn from this experience to hopefully prevent these sorts of occurrences. After all, the girls are humans and are just doing a job and shop owners are trying to run business.

My question is.. If the girl says I’m too big, should I just get dressed and asked for a new girl or my money back?
She wanted to proceed but it was obvious she was in discomfort at the end. She told me after she has a no Aussie Policy (read, large dicks) – fair enough but should we have just stopped the session from the beginning.

The girl has every right to refuse me as it’s her body and it’s a free world. (this girl wanted to keep going).

What is common etiquette in these situations?

Shoryureppa
24-04-2017, 01:47 AM
Don't be afraid to post an AR. Brothers should encourage an AR, whether it good or bad. It should only be removed if it is false. If a shop isn't up to standard, people should be made aware.

Do whatever makes you leaving satisfied & guilt free. If you don't enjoy yourself or will regret it, don't go through with it.

Nejums
24-04-2017, 02:14 AM
Never get discouraged to write negative ARs - even if it's an unpopular opinion.

At the end of the day, you are spending your hard earned dollars for what you should expect to be an enjoyable time. If your gut feeling says otherwise, listen to it and take your money elsewhere. Don't ever feel bad about walking out. In your case, you should have consulted with the shop. If she insisted on no big dicks, and yours is wider than usual, then you had every right to question her proposal to proceed.

Alan86
24-04-2017, 06:35 AM
1) Writing negative ARs is just as important as writing positive ARs
2) For her to ask if you wanted a small condom and then laugh at your request of a bigger one is totally out of line! You would have the right to complain and change the girl then and there
3) Sorry to say this, but when she said you had a big dick, it was BS. Any sex worker in Australia regularly sees 6', 7', 8' s etc, so unless it's her first day, it's just a BS line (at least she made up for the initial insult)
4) Premium service, and still unable to touch her tits? That's BS aswell!
5) Two options you have. 1) Complain to management afterwards and see if they will refund or not (they may not)
2) Chalk it down to experience, write a negative AR, don't go back or at least don't pick that girl

Remember you want to stand up for your rights, but you also don't want things to get out of hand and cause too much trouble cause you have to ask if it's warranted or worth it.

In this case, I think she didn't exactly rip you off, but it was just a poor service, that happens every once in a while

scooper
24-04-2017, 07:36 AM
Agree with what's been said here.

Also don't be discouraged.

Most times you only get attacked for writing negative reviews by either the shops or posters who write reviews, or the fanboys - which is fine, because you don't write for them, you write because you want to let the others know of your experience.

Longan
24-04-2017, 08:05 AM
My question is.. If the girl says I’m too big, should I just get dressed and asked for a new girl or my money back?
She wanted to proceed but it was obvious she was in discomfort at the end. She told me after she has a no Aussie Policy (read, large dicks) – fair enough but should we have just stopped the session from the beginning.

What is common etiquette in these situations?
I think your situation could have been made better by being upfront at the very start of the session - by clearly explaining to her your cock condition (small when flaccid, golf ball when hard) and asking whether she is ok with that. Her reaction will allow you to assess whether you would like to ask for new girl or not. But it's important to do this at the start rather than let her find out in the middle, just before the sex starts. From your description, she clearly thought you were small at the beginning and only realised mid-session that you were large.

I guess this has never happened to you because perhaps you're more used to top-tier shops? Mid-tier shops are less consistent and these things do happen so I could probably want to know the coast is clear right at the start of the session.

harrycd
24-04-2017, 08:11 AM
I'm the same way handcockj, (my phone autocompletes your name lol)

Ive had this issue a lot, I've had 2 girls turn me down after I removed my pants lol. And I had one wl who said she couldn't manage the size right before a bbbj.

I've also had a few dud sessions where they half ass it or can't fit more than the tip in, as a result of my experience I'm trying to get recommendations from the staff ahead of time to make sure this isn't an issue. I also try to rely heavily on ARs

Regarding your ARs, I tend to not write bad ARs as I don't want to relive the experience and I don't feel comfortable discussing shite sessions.

I did pick one Korean Girl out of a lineup recently and while she did struggle with my size, she did give 110%.
It turns out it was her second day and while I did enjoy myself it wasn't a brilliant session due to size :( An AR for her would've been a disservice IMO.

The counter to that was Mia @533 who half assed a bbbj saying she couldn't fit it in and only got the tip in during fs which resulted in a dud session. No point writing a AR on that IMO.

Id rather be turned down at the start tbh.

handcockJ
24-04-2017, 11:16 AM
Firstly, sorry about the large font. I didn't know what happened there lol
Secondly, Thank you for the responses. I've decided to sort out any problems privately with shops as not everyone is perfect and you can experience bad sessions in the most top tiered shops I've learnt. The shop in question, I've been there a few times and it was just this once that I had a bad experience so no point ruining the relationship with a tantrum.

I like Harry's repsonse about being upfront with my size, They are going to laugh in my face at first cos I'm asian lol (to be fair it wasn't halfway through the session, I was hard within 5 minutes so we both could of made the call then).

I appreciate your measured responses on how to deal with it, but as you know in the "heat of the moment" it's not my head thats thinking as you would all have experienced. I walked out of 2 other shops before this one when I didn't see what I liked in the line up, but once your in the room and her hand is on your cock.. rationale changes dramatically lol.

Anyway, the thread isn't about complaining, I just wanted to see what was the appropriate etiquette was in my situation to get my money back or change girls etc.

Alex T Bear
24-04-2017, 01:31 PM
There is an art to telling someone they are providing sub par service in a positive way, same as there are more diplomatic ways of navigating sensitive issues such as the choice of condom size.
Unfortunately, some punters revert to posting very negative reviews if they think that they have been hard done by, but I think reasonable readers see through these reviews as rants rather than objective reviews quite quickly. Don't stop posting honest reviews be they good or bad.

handcockJ
24-04-2017, 03:23 PM
Fuck it.. I blame Ginza for not being open Sundays lol

I guess I'll need to get to know the reception of the shops I like and let them know of my situation - that way they can recommend girls that would suit me. Ah well, live and learn.

Christmas
24-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Damn it's me again!! hahaha Please don't Kill me :(
it's ok to say it was Suzie @42... and @5... and feel free to post bad review... sobsob

I always try my best to give yours honest recommendation. for example last night, you asked me that who's good @5 so I was like "No one, come maybe next time"
but I don't know why all these shit happens to between us. ㅜ.ㅜ

the other day I recommended Romi to speechwriter sir, because her feedback from customers were all great, I was confident, so I highly recommended to see Romi!
shit thing happened LOL Romi was bitch.... like Suzie this time...

it's dilemma
I can't recommend anyone to customers. they are sometimes having bad mood, or I don't know what happen, just turns to bitch etc

but anyway,,.. feel free to write! it's sex forum, share your experience.. it's my bad again that recommend wrong type of girl :(

wilisno
24-04-2017, 04:07 PM
There is an art to telling someone they are providing sub par service in a positive way, same as there are more diplomatic ways of navigating sensitive issues such as the choice of condom size.
Unfortunately, some punters revert to posting very negative reviews if they think that they have been hard done by, but I think reasonable readers see through these reviews as rants rather than objective reviews quite quickly. Don't stop posting honest reviews be they good or bad.
Yep, negative reviews are not bad if it is written fairly or just for venting some air, but many would mistaken it to be some means of settling the scores, then this is the wrong place to do it ! ;) ;) ;)

handcockJ
24-04-2017, 05:21 PM
Damn it's me again!! hahaha Please don't Kill me :(
it's ok to say it was Suzie @42... and @5... and feel free to post bad review... sobsob

I always try my best to give yours honest recommendation. for example last night, you asked me that who's good @5 so I was like "No one, come maybe next time"
but I don't know why all these shit happens to between us. ㅜ.ㅜ

the other day I recommended Romi to speechwriter sir, because her feedback from customers were all great, I was confident, so I highly recommended to see Romi!
shit thing happened LOL Romi was bitch.... like Suzie this time...

it's dilemma
I can't recommend anyone to customers. they are sometimes having bad mood, or I don't know what happen, just turns to bitch etc

but anyway,,.. feel free to write! it's sex forum, share your experience.. it's my bad again that recommend wrong type of girl :(

I'm not blaming you Jerry, you were very honest with me that's why I didn't name the girl or the shop. Besides it wasn't on your watch, I'll just speak to the Glades 42 papasan next time I'm there that I'm in the "Aussie" catergory lol

Lenka_X5
24-04-2017, 05:28 PM
42 and 5 is not bad. I saw Thai Laura @42. She is ok.

But it needs a new batch of 19 yr old Mayu, Diamond Baby, Maria and Victoria to make it really popular again.

Although I understand its difficult to find these types of girls.

Christmas
24-04-2017, 05:34 PM
I'm not blaming you Jerry, you were very honest with me that's why I didn't name the girl or the shop. Besides it wasn't on your watch, I'll just speak to the Glades 42 papasan next time I'm there that I'm in the "Aussie" catergory lol

hehe thanks!! but still I am sorry... if i didn't recommend to see her you would not.... :( smh

42 and 5 is not bad. I saw Thai Laura @42. She is ok.

But it needs a new batch of 19 yr old Mayu, Diamond Baby, Maria and Victoria to make it really popular again.

Although I understand its difficult to find these types of girls.

you know Mayu was good to you but most of time She was.... NIGHTMARE...hehehe
Maria is still working @42 but limited time only. like 2-3 hours a day..
Victoria the best! is at Ginza as I said, but I can feel that she's coming back or moving to other shop very soon.. hehe...
Nila, Coco, Baby, Angel all those new young Chinese group would be next generation of our shop...

handcockJ
24-04-2017, 05:39 PM
hehe thanks!! but still I am sorry... if i didn't recommend to see her you would not.... :( smh

No problem at all, we are all human. Can I ask you then. In my situation, if we got naked and she thought I was too big.

Could I get dressed and ask for full refund?
Maybe another girl?
What is policy? Thanks

Christmas
24-04-2017, 05:50 PM
No problem at all, we are all human. Can I ask you then. In my situation, if we got naked and she thought I was too big.

Could I get dressed and ask for full refund?
Maybe another girl?
What is policy? Thanks

yes in this case girls usually can ask first to change other girls or fully refund, that was Darling (the Korean)'s specialty HAHAHA
OR If you feel any hint of TPS/KPS, Don't hesitate long, straight go talk to receptionist to change another girl... or refund.. before girl take of their cloth.
if they already did something, they might ask you to pay partly. so to avoid this situation, chit chat first. and as soon as you smell TPS/KPS!!!!! pick the phone up in the room and call receptionist.... that's the best advise I could give you ^*^

handcockJ
24-04-2017, 05:52 PM
yes in this case girls usually can ask first to change other girls or fully refund, that was Darling (the Korean)'s specialty HAHAHA
OR If you feel any hint of TPS/KPS, Don't hesitate long, straight go talk to receptionist to change another girl... or refund.. before girl take of their cloth.
if they already did something, they might ask you to pay partly. so to avoid this situation, chit chat first. and as soon as you smell TPS/KPS!!!!! pick the phone up in the room and call receptionist.... that's the best advise I could give you ^*^

Thank you for clarifying Christmas, I'll definitely do this next time. Thank you for being customer orientated and taking pride on your business. ��

harrycd
24-04-2017, 06:18 PM

Yeah this is true, Darling was cute though but I was more upset that I couldn't see Sue as she was totally my type.

Worst case scenario you get a free shower :shout:

Also Victoria was my favourite, is she coming back?

Christmas
24-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Thank you for clarifying Christmas, I'll definitely do this next time. Thank you for being customer orientated and taking pride on your business. ��

hehe all good.. my aim is make you guys cum happily❤️❤️

Yeah this is true, Darling was cute though but I was more upset that I couldn't see Sue as she was totally my type.

Worst case scenario you get a free shower :shout:

Also Victoria was my favourite, is she coming back?

hmm.. not quiet sure, I'm going to wollongong with V this Sunday~❤️❤️ will try hard to convince her to be back❤️

Punterman2
24-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Good advice by Christmas but I often find it difficult to change girls as the one that you are asking to leave gets the shits with you and when you choose another girl they can often get the shits with you if they know the other girl. I think it is best to ask for as big a refund as possible then cut your losses. It hurts but it happens to us all.

The next good punt is only around the corner Handcockj, as you will see from the juicy pm that I have just sent you on my very fun session this arvo with Salina.

Littlewonder
24-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Punting is a personal thing and to have a good punt you need to connect with the girl.

As for Ar's its ok to post a good report and its also Ok to post a bad report the only thing I would say is be fair and be responsible and positive.

I have had some bad punts mostly when the girl is a star fish but why is she like that?

Is it my fault or do we just not connect.

At the shop I frequent I rarely have a bad punt as the mamasan recommends new girls for me and if I go to book a girl she thinks I wont like she says I don't think she will suit you.

At the end of the day lately I have seen a new girl the first time she was fantastic the second time pretty ordinary why I don't know.

In my case I think to get the best from any girl you have to see her more than once.

Just today I saw one of my favourites and afterward one of the other girls said its my turn next, where else can I go where the girls want to see me?

Thats what I love about 533 sure the place could do with a revamp, in fact room 3 has just been painted and room 2 is being painted, I hear that there is pressure being applied to recarpet the place I hope they go ahead with new carpet and I would like to see the ceilings repainted as well as the walls.

The receptionist is also important fortunately I get on well with Angie but even so I let her know when I don't like something. I will leave it go at that.

I go for the girls and I don't need or even prefer what some of you call young girls I don't want and would not see an 18 or 20 year old I like girls from about 26 onwards.

Stephanie may be an exception at about 25 but unfortunately she probably wont return.

Jessie is young at about 30 a great body and great tits, Priscilla is well worth a try as is Kristy and Joyce just to mention a few.

YPMV and thats great just go and enjoy.

vitamin
24-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Thats what I love about 533 sure the place could do with a revamp, in fact room 3 has just been painted and room 2 is being painted, I hear that there is pressure being applied to recarpet the place I hope they go ahead with new carpet and I would like to see the ceilings repainted as well as the walls.

I don't know why they choose carpet for the rooms.

There is a shower in there and the ground constantly gets wet. All that carpet just = some biological growth in the long term.
there is a reason why bathrooms are always towed.

at least at Ginza they line the ground with towels.

Sam88
24-04-2017, 11:14 PM
Christmas is so lovely, she gives really good recommendation and I can concur how she would suggest only the best as much as to her knowledge. ma mate was so impressed with Romi despite that review so again who knows ;)

cleetusvandamme
25-04-2017, 12:25 AM
When you say 5 inches long but like a golf ball do you mean your cock is as wide as it is long?

Guvnor
25-04-2017, 03:37 AM
When you say 5 inches long but like a golf ball do you mean your cock is as wide as it is long?
I presumed that he was talking about the head of his cock being like a golf ball.

cleetusvandamme
27-04-2017, 07:34 AM
I presumed that he was talking about the head of his cock being like a golf ball.

Oh yeah that makes more sense. Like a 5 inch microphone 😛

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2017, 09:38 AM
hehe all good.. my aim is make you guys cum happily❤️❤️

hmm.. not quiet sure, I'm going to wollongong with V this Sunday~❤️❤️ will try hard to convince her to be back❤️

Going to Nam Tin Temple ??

des888
27-04-2017, 10:53 AM
Suzy at M5 is a hottie though must be totally overworked

Christmas
27-04-2017, 01:19 PM
Going to Nam Tin Temple ??

http://www.sydneycupbjj.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Sydney_Cup_BJJ_-_30_apr_2017_-_Poster_A3_-_web_alt_III.jpg

harrycd
27-04-2017, 01:47 PM
Battling for bronze?

woods23
27-04-2017, 01:55 PM
Good luck ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2017, 01:59 PM
http://www.sydneycupbjj.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Sydney_Cup_BJJ_-_30_apr_2017_-_Poster_A3_-_web_alt_III.jpg

Are you competing or supporting someone ?

Christmas
27-04-2017, 07:52 PM
Battling for bronze?

I wish I could... :T I am excited and nervous at the same time

harrycd
27-04-2017, 07:56 PM
Just imagine they all babycat and you will wipe the floor :shout:

Jactivate
27-04-2017, 08:31 PM
I got about 15 seconds of BBBJ (no exaggeration!) and on with the Dom to FS.. she put bunch of tissues in her mouth biting down throughout the whole brief session.. absolute turn off and hilarious at the same time.
I won’t go any further details, at the end I just hammered her till I came and tried to get out of there ASAP. I paid $170 for 45mins and the FS session lasted 10mins.

I never comment on anything but in this instance OP, I can totally relate. This exactly scenario has happened to me several times in Singapore. Majority of my encounters in Syd have never been as bad. I hope this never happens to us again. It's embarrassing for both parties.

Crusader
27-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Oh yeah that makes more sense. Like a 5 inch microphone 😛

where is the "like" button?? you made me lol like a little bitch

harrycd
27-04-2017, 10:42 PM
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/images500x500/Shure_SM58_LC_SM58_LC_Cardioid_Dynamic_68463.jpg

1igh7ning1
28-04-2017, 06:21 AM
I wish I could... :T I am excited and nervous at the same time

Good Luck and Have fun

Punterman2
28-04-2017, 08:50 AM
Nice one Harry. We will forever have visions of Handcockj's cock.

Punterman2
28-04-2017, 08:53 AM
Or this one.......

Punterman2
28-04-2017, 09:17 AM
Perhaps it is shaped like an cream. Whoo that looks lickable and yummy say all the girls

Interix
28-04-2017, 01:06 PM
This is a great thread. As a fairly new guy to the scene it's really helpful to know the dos and donts.

Alan86
29-04-2017, 07:37 AM

The elusive CHODE

happyA
29-04-2017, 03:54 PM
HandcockJ, interesting thread. May I ask how you get a condom on if your knob is as you describe?

Punterman2
29-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Handcockj has gone very quiet now that everyone is fascinated by his cock shape LOL

hellwalker
24-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Hancockj"s wife found out what happened, his wife is about to divorce him and a 2 year old might lost his father.

Punterman2
24-05-2017, 08:39 PM
Hancockj"s wife found out what happened, his wife is about to divorce him and a 2 year old might lost his father.

That is not good news.

harrycd
24-05-2017, 09:00 PM
oh damn :(
Might be a good idea for him to delete all his posts on his account before its used it court

Jerrymerry
17-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Great point I think it just depends on the girl and what mood she's in

Jimmyloves
19-09-2022, 01:58 PM
Found this old thread to get my posts up without pissing people off!