PDA

View Full Version : Question Any one interested in legit Thai massage? Enfield, no extra !

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2017, 06:07 PM
A friend of mine has recently taken over a well established Thai massage and day spa in Enfield. 100% legit!

Anyone interested to try ?

handcockJ
24-04-2017, 06:36 PM
Does it have have certificates and "no sexual services" like other legit places? Lol
Kidding hope they do well bro

Mr Bastard
24-04-2017, 07:25 PM
Have you approved this post with the man upstairs? Lol 😂

carrot2
24-04-2017, 07:47 PM
Any discount for syd99 members? Bit out of the way for me but I might be interested in giving it a go if I'm in the area.

goodtime
24-04-2017, 08:53 PM
I would try if not 100% legit.

Skippy tasman
24-04-2017, 09:47 PM
No extras!!!
Money talks

cosmos
24-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Hi, This reply is way off track so if the ADMINISTRATOR wants to "delete" it they can. There's a Thai massage shop in East Gosford which I've been to many times but for some strange reason I've only ever seen the same girl ??? Anyway when I first went there she would only "tease" to the point where I came. Now she won't even do that so I'm assuming the business is now totally legit. I can tell this by walking past the shop which NEVER has any customers cars parked outside. If I'm ever in the vicinity of Enfield I'd probably give this shop a try just because I'm the CURIOUS type. Cheers !

cuteguy
30-04-2017, 03:14 PM
Hi, This reply is way off track so if the ADMINISTRATOR wants to "delete" it they can. There's a Thai massage shop in East Gosford which I've been to many times but for some strange reason I've only ever seen the same girl ??? Anyway when I first went there she would only "tease" to the point where I came. Now she won't even do that so I'm assuming the business is now totally legit. I can tell this by walking past the shop which NEVER has any customers cars parked outside. If I'm ever in the vicinity of Enfield I'd probably give this shop a try just because I'm the CURIOUS type. Cheers !

How did you go? Any luck?:question:

Alan86
30-04-2017, 05:18 PM
Love legits.

You shouldn't have specified it was 100% legit, may have got more interest lol

Edpiet
01-05-2017, 11:47 PM
Yes, I want to try. Details?

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2017, 08:37 AM
Yes, I want to try. Details?

The Palms By Sydney - Thai Massage and Day Spa

Address: 2/10 Coronation Parade, Enfield NSW 2136

Phone: (02) 9744 6697

Hours: Open today · 10am–9pm

CunningLinguist
02-05-2017, 08:15 PM
redacted

Some more free advertising for your friends using the forum, didn't you get in trouble for that not long ago ...

Palooka
02-05-2017, 08:23 PM
Some more free advertising for your friends using the forum, didn't you get in trouble for that not long ago ...
Nobody does anything for free in life. More like silent partner. These type
of people are snitches i mentioned in Eamon Duff thread. They are slime
thanks for mentioning Cunning who are creeps on this forum.

CunningLinguist
02-05-2017, 09:03 PM
Nobody does anything for free in life. More like silent partner. These type
of people are snitches i mentioned in Eamon Duff thread. They are slime
thanks for mentioning Cunning who are creeps on this forum.

He started a thread not long ago saying he stopped and stared at a shop assistant while she was bending over in a window fixing up a display or something, and asked if what he did was ok, can't find the thread though, maybe it has been deleted ...

Palooka
02-05-2017, 09:09 PM
This character is a institution and forum be dull without him.

Palooka
03-05-2017, 08:01 AM
I amended my post . I admit i have responded to AHLUNGOR as they are quite amusing.
He will be on this forum way longer than me . He might go over the top but who doesn't ? :miao:

Babycat
01-06-2017, 03:40 PM
I went to Mrs Nang Thai massage on Regent st Kogarah with my friend last month and we were very happy with the massage there. The girl name Ai did for me and she's really good. High recommend. Even better than the big Thai massage on George st.
Another shop where my friend works at ( legit) is Roy Thai massage- 8 Burwood Rd Belfield 2191. Her name is Bell.
Hope those hard work masseurs can have more tips.

Btman01
01-06-2017, 11:35 PM
No extra, no thanks

beta101
02-06-2017, 01:08 AM
I go if owner lets me pick a pretty young girl to massage my back lol

I hate it u can't see a line up in legit massage place.

5 Star City
02-06-2017, 03:55 AM
A friend of mine has recently taken over a well established Thai massage and day spa in Enfield. 100% legit!

Anyone interested to try ?

Mr A kor

We are 100% legit too

Extras all the way:miao:

cuteguy
04-06-2017, 02:00 PM
I go if owner lets me pick a pretty young girl to massage my back lol

I hate it u can't see a line up in legit massage place.

Generally you're told to go with the girl who is next to do the massage in these legitimate massage places. On the other hand, non legitimate places have line ups and the girls may provide extras too! Seeing a girl naked while massaging you is a reason why guys prefer to go to those places rather than the legitimate shops.

local
04-06-2017, 02:04 PM
Generally you're told to go with the girl who is next to do the massage in these legitimate massage places. On the other hand, non legitimate places have line ups and the girls may provide extras too! Seeing a girl naked while massaging you is a reason why guys prefer to go to those places rather than the legitimate shops.

Nothing stopping you requesting a line up.

Last time I was in a legit place the only ML left was the boss, when I suggested I don't mind waiting, she whispered that the others wont give any extras !!

cuteguy
04-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Nothing stopping you requesting a line up.

Last time I was in a legit place the only ML left was the boss, when I suggested I don't mind waiting, she whispered that the others wont give any extras !!

They didn't but the boss did. Good one! :shout:

CunningLinguist
04-06-2017, 06:23 PM
You can book who you want at a legit shop, but it would be pretty rude and frowned upon to ask for a lineup. It is one way to tell if a shop is legit or not though ...

Babycat
04-06-2017, 10:55 PM
My friend just told me that in some legit shops, the bosses close their eyes and let their staffs do extra, but normally just hj.

CunningLinguist
05-06-2017, 12:02 AM
My friend just told me that in some legit shops, the bosses close their eyes and let their staffs do extra, but normally just hj.

Chinese shops ?

wachumba
05-06-2017, 01:35 AM

If you can get hj or other extras in a massage shop and the boss turns a blind eye, it is not a legit shop.

beta101
05-06-2017, 08:41 AM
You can book who you want at a legit shop, but it would be pretty rude and frowned upon to ask for a lineup. It is one way to tell if a shop is legit or not though ...

^ this the frowned part. Try asking for a line up in legit Chinese/Thai place n lolol be ready to be hated on like a black guy at a trump rally lololol

Babycat
05-06-2017, 08:43 AM
My friend said not everyone does extra and they don't do for all the clients but selective only.
And it's a Thai shop

If you can get hj or other extras in a massage shop and the boss turns a blind eye, it is not a legit shop.

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2017, 10:12 AM
My friend said not everyone does extra and they don't do for all the clients but selective only.
And it's a Thai shop

Pretty sure the manasan is determined to keep this shop legit only, with all her experiences, don't think the girls can do things otherwise .

She has a lot of ladies customers too, which should help her.

Hope she does well there, such a lovely person !

local
05-06-2017, 12:37 PM
Sometimes you have to laugh...

Yesterday I decided to visit a legit shop which is owned by a friend's wife. So only one girl on at the time I called in, so she locked the front door and put the closed sign up.
Into the room and whilst normally in this shop the undies stay on, I decided to take them off. So after 20 mins the TT started, and I though what next ? seeing this is never given in these premises. ok, short break and I can her taking off all clothes and requesting me to turn over. SO I get the full b2b treatment but NO whisper in the ear, so what is going on I wonder ? The a bit of spanish, followed by some italian, mmm, no actual hj as such. so time comes up and she hops off and just stands there looking me in the eye with a sweet but touch of evil smile.

So what gives ? I get up and get given a towel and taken to the shower, even get a bit of rubdown there, but avoidance of anything close to a rub up etc.

Dry off and back to the room, even get a naked towel down. then I get dressed and she is just standing there naked, but actually blocking the door.

Now this is a sweet looking (actually quite hot) Thai, about 5'2" and 45kg, C cups.

She asks me "are you gay ?" answer : NO
Then why have you just done nothing, aren't you interested in me ?, answer: well thats complicated.

So I ask her what does she want ? Answer: I am actually short this week and wanted a little bit extra so as the boss left I thought I might be able to earn some extra whilst she wouldn't know.

Little did she know my relationship with her boss !!
Ok, I have kept her secret, and took her out for dinner, dropped her back to her place and we had a good time.

SO whilst the boss is away ......

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Sometimes you have to laugh...

Yesterday I decided to visit a legit shop which is owned by a friend's wife. So only one girl on at the time I called in, so she locked the front door and put the closed sign up.
Into the room and whilst normally in this shop the undies stay on, I decided to take them off. So after 20 mins the TT started, and I though what next ? seeing this is never given in these premises. ok, short break and I can her taking off all clothes and requesting me to turn over. SO I get the full b2b treatment but NO whisper in the ear, so what is going on I wonder ? The a bit of spanish, followed by some italian, mmm, no actual hj as such. so time comes up and she hops off and just stands there looking me in the eye with a sweet but touch of evil smile.

So what gives ? I get up and get given a towel and taken to the shower, even get a bit of rubdown there, but avoidance of anything close to a rub up etc.

Dry off and back to the room, even get a naked towel down. then I get dressed and she is just standing there naked, but actually blocking the door.

Now this is a sweet looking (actually quite hot) Thai, about 5'2" and 45kg, C cups.

She asks me "are you gay ?" answer : NO
Then why have you just done nothing, aren't you interested in me ?, answer: well thats complicated.

So I ask her what does she want ? Answer: I am actually short this week and wanted a little bit extra so as the boss left I thought I might be able to earn some extra whilst she wouldn't know.

Little did she know my relationship with her boss !!
Ok, I have kept her secret, and took her out for dinner, dropped her back to her place and we had a good time.

SO whilst the boss is away ......

I suppose the only reason why nothing had happened was that you weren't in the mood or she did not take your fancy or you were saving yourself for someone else ?

But once again , never say never right ?

In a similar but somewhat different situation : where a ml offered more on an one off or the receptionist turned ml for a short period of time just for the quick cash :

A very busty Aussie girl Jessica was the receptionist for At Michelle in Newland St and for about two weeks ? She worked , I had one session, had my Spanish and when I called back the week after she was finished and didn't even stay for the receptionist job.

Another case was the , again, very busty Vietnamese girl Jennifer who used to do beauty stuff and facial only at the old Zanadu, and for a very short time she started doing massage and HJ, no clothes off though but allowed to touch her big big boobs over the T shirt, $50 tip! Had her twice and that's it, she left and never to be seen again !

local
05-06-2017, 09:33 PM
I suppose the only reason why nothing had happened was that you weren't in the mood or she did not take your fancy or you were saving yourself for someone else ?

But once again , never say never right ?

In a similar but somewhat different situation : where a ml offered more on an one off or the receptionist turned ml for a short period of time just for the quick cash :

A very busty Aussie girl Jessica was the receptionist for At Michelle in Newland St and for about two weeks ? She worked , I had one session, had my Spanish and when I called back the week after she was finished and didn't even stay for the receptionist job.

Another case was the , again, very busty Vietnamese girl Jennifer who used to do beauty stuff and facial only at the old Zanadu, and for a very short time she started doing massage and HJ, no clothes off though but allowed to touch her big big boobs over the T shirt, $50 tip! Had her twice and that's it, she left and never to be seen again !

Considering I knew the owner and it was a full legit shop, I had fun playing the good guy, of course only until we got back to her place.

She expected me to ask the question, and found it surprising I didn't/hadn't, I was wondering how far she would go before bringing the subject up (& yes she got me plenty hard).

So for a while I'll just play with her privately.... her boss doesn't need to know.
I dare say she'll move on in a few months as she is a traveller.

das232
13-07-2017, 11:54 PM
The price is not right! For those prices you would think extras were included!