PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Taiwanese and Japanese mix girl, Avenko. Very cute, good friendly services

Biggerbanana
26-04-2017, 01:19 AM
Girl's Name : Avenko

Date of Visit : 25 April, 2017

Rates : $90/30min ; $150/ hour

Size/shape : medium boobs (est 34 B natural tits) and medium bums (est 34 in), waist small (est 26 in), size 6, about 160 cm tall. pretty face. white smooth skin.

Roster: new girl (unsure)

Ethnicity : Taiwanese /Japanese mix

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

Today (25th) is ANZAC Day holiday. I got an early message from this shop receptionist, Joe, telling me that new girls, Avenko and Mable, are both very good and will be working today. He suggested me to come and have a look. With nothing to do, I told him I would come over in the afternoon.

After lunch, I went to shop and both girls were free and soon came in to say hello. First came in was Avenko, she wore a short black see-through gown. Her face looks quite Japanese and she was very polite, like most Japanese girls' style. She looks pretty and friendly. She told me she is Taiwanese and Japanese mix and so can speak Mandarin. I like Japanese girls because of their nice service attitude and very smooth skin. Next came Mable. She wore a very sexy bikini and her whole body shape looks really attractive. Her face looks OK and didn't have a lot of smile on her face.

I decided to take Avenko first for 30 min because she is Japanese and normally more pricely. I also decided to take Mable because of her sexy body for 30 min afterwards. I told Joe about my plan and he said he would hold Mable for me as much as possible so that I didn't need to wait for her for too long even if she was taken up by another customer later after me.

Inside the room, I looked at Avenko more closely and found that her facial features are really pretty. She is quite funny and naughty. She has natural perky soft boobs. Her skin is white, but not snow white. She also said that she arrived Sydney only recently and was not in this industry before. She said she has a small pussy and asked me to be gentle. I was really delighted to hear this.

She only provided standard services, and sucked well with CBJ. My dick had no problem to get very hard quickly. She started with cow girl position. As soon as my dick got inside , I found it very tight. She was a good rider, which surprised me a bit.

I later changed to mish position, and banged her slowly and gently for the first few minutes. Her legs were not too flexible and I had to use quite a bit extra energy to get things going smoothly. Her moaning was very loud, and uttered a lot of words which I didn't understand (perhaps Japanese??). I didn't care and just continued to enjoy her small tight pussy. She put a lot of KY before I penetrated her and so I thought she would be OK.

To enjoy her rear view, I changed to doggy position. Her white body and pear shape rear view really excited me. I banged her even harder and faster. This time, I remember the previous experience of no energy for the second girl. So I held my fire and didn't shoot. When her buzzer came up (5 min before time was up), I stopped and went to shower with her. She insisted that I continued until I finished. I said "no". She was surprised but just let me do whatever I wanted to do.

She gave me a nice clean up inside the shower, with all the Japanese girl's nice manner. I really felt very enjoyable to enjoy this Japanese service with such a reasonable price.

Next time, I would spend a full hour with her and get 2 good shots inside her pussy. She would be my next prime target for sexual pleasure