PDA

View Full Version : General talk Pleasuring the WL or pleasuring yourself ?

Punterman2
26-04-2017, 08:05 AM
What's your punting style ?

Are you a wham, bham, thank you Ma'am type of punter, out to get the maximum pleasure for yourself ie a PSE or do you like to give the girls a boyfriend experience / get a GFE.

I like to try and pleasure a girl and seeing her having a good time is just as important to me as my own enjoyment. I always book one hour or more and like to spend time kissing, DATY, touching etc so that the girl is nicely warmed up ie a lot of foreplay. I like to make love to a girl. Her enjoyment gives me pleasure and leaves me satisfied.

Littlewonder
26-04-2017, 08:52 AM
I am with you Punterman2 I like to see the girl have a good time.

I think to do that you need to book a least one hour.

If you are only after a wam bam thank you mam then 30 minutes is probably more than long enough.

For me as I have got older then I am looking to spend time with a nice lady not just wam bam.

When your younger then your probably not looking for anything more than just the sex.

Its your money your paying for it so there is nothing wrong with wam bam as long as your polite and respectful the girls are still happy to take your money.

Alex T Bear
26-04-2017, 09:55 AM
If I am into the WL I make sure that she finishes at least once. The welcome I get on the next visit makes the effort worthwhile....

Shoryureppa
26-04-2017, 11:03 AM
Dominate them, fuck them. I like WL's who are kinky & like it rough.

Pleasuring them is a part of it. Get them wet, the sex is better. Seeing women drop their guard, open up & get lost in sex gets me off whether she's a WL or not.

Mr Bastard
26-04-2017, 04:33 PM
Definately pleasuring the girl, I can't get turned on if the lady isnt enjoying herself, so by pleasuring the girl I pleasure myself.
:miao:

Pussyhands
26-04-2017, 04:40 PM
What's your punting style ?

Are you a wham, bham, thank you Ma'am type of punter, out to get the maximum pleasure for yourself ie a PSE or do you like to give the girls a boyfriend experience / get a GFE.

I like to try and pleasure a girl and seeing her having a good time is just as important to me as my own enjoyment. I always book one hour or more and like to spend time kissing, DATY, touching etc so that the girl is nicely warmed up ie a lot of foreplay. I like to make love to a girl. Her enjoyment gives me pleasure and leaves me satisfied.

I ain't 100% sure but there are these mirror neurons that we have which seems to be a part of the empathic process.

These neurons help us understand what others are going through from facial cues, body language, voice, etc etc.

I think when u see a girl having a good time - it builds on ur pleasure too. As these mirror neurons almost lets u feel what the other person is feeling.

So u feeling good and them feeling good leads to a cycle of both feeling great -> better orgasm. So when a girl or you break the mood by changing expression - can be a "turn off" as they are not enjoying it / getting into it.

If they can fake it to you believing it then it's as good as the real thing ;)

If a girl over fake it, you can sense it and can be a turn off - so that mirror neurons can be sending a signal that they aren't into it etc etc

Mr Bastard
26-04-2017, 04:52 PM
I ain't 100% sure but there are these mirror neurons that we have which seems to be a part of the empathic process.

These neurons help us understand what others are going through from facial cues, body language, voice, etc etc.

I think when u see a girl having a good time - it builds on ur pleasure too. As these mirror neurons almost lets u feel what the other person is feeling.

So u feeling good and them feeling good leads to a cycle of both feeling great -> better orgasm. So when a girl or you break the mood by changing expression - can be a "turn off" as they are not enjoying it / getting into it.

If they can fake it to you believing it then it's as good as the real thing ;)

If a girl over fake it, you can sense it and can be a turn off - so that mirror neurons can be sending a signal that they aren't into it etc etc

Reminds me of the song "She Blinded Me With Science" I wonder if she new all along? lol

:shout::surprise::shout:

local
26-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Pleasuring the WL or pleasuring yourself ?

ha ha.

as if ?

Lets really be honest... the idea of punting is to catch a high. Yes pleasure seeking. Many ml/wl realise that to help you along them doing their bit of acting will help that and hopefully they are good enough to entice you to return.

Its business guys, don't ever forget it. you'll pay the price if you do.

rooter
26-04-2017, 06:30 PM
Just relax and enjoy and let everything else take care of itself.
The beauty of punting is its sublime simplicity.

Mr Bastard
26-04-2017, 06:48 PM

ha ha.

as if ?

Lets really be honest... the idea of punting is to catch a high. Yes pleasure seeking. Many ml/wl realise that to help you along them doing their bit of acting will help that and hopefully they are good enough to entice you to return.

Come on now, I've faked quite a few sessions just to satisfy the WL I am with. Then, to my surprise I slip her a couple of hundred just to make sure she had a good time

Palooka
26-04-2017, 07:07 PM

ha ha.

as if ?

Well done . You are few of the ones posting here who have more than half a brain
and iq higher than a baby clam . Most idolise some fictional character who no doubt is
somebody having hormone problem because they are going through a sex change and
this justify their mood swings and how they post. This same character is no doubt
chuckling at her/ his same neanderthal disciples.
How wonderful :shout:

Punterman2
26-04-2017, 09:09 PM
I had a newbie today Linda. Fresh off the boat from China. 28 years old, slim, a cups, pretty, lovely long straight black hair.

First day as a WL. I gave her my best BFE and it really paid dividends as she got really girlfriend horny, gave me one of the best Bbbj of my life, lots of great kissing and one of the best and longest fucking sessions lasting almost one hour. I love a newbie, she was shaking with nerves, a bit sweaty due to those nerves but once I calmed her down and got her relaxed she was fantastic. I pleasured her, she pleasured me. She won the orgasm contest 2-1 in her favour. Just sensational.

Skippy tasman
27-04-2017, 07:35 AM
Punterman2 your comment did grab my attention quote "I gave her my best BFE" that's dedication to the punting game !

Punterman2
27-04-2017, 08:07 AM
Punterman2 your comment did grab my attention quote "I gave her my best BFE" that's dedication to the punting game !

I like to please

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2017, 09:35 AM
I had a newbie today Linda. Fresh off the boat from China. 28 years old, slim, a cups, pretty, lovely long straight black hair.

First day as a WL. I gave her my best BFE and it really paid dividends as she got really girlfriend horny, gave me one of the best Bbbj of my life, lots of great kissing and one of the best and longest fucking sessions lasting almost one hour. I love a newbie, she was shaking with nerves, a bit sweaty due to those nerves but once I calmed her down and got her relaxed she was fantastic. I pleasured her, she pleasured me. She won the orgasm contest 2-1 in her favour. Just sensational.

So , did you train her that CIM, swallowing and anal are all standard services ??

doyouseewhatisee
27-04-2017, 12:41 PM
i have found thats its best please her and and then she will please you .. it could be in anyway . the way you talk . body order , the way you put your hands on her . things that you do ... be a gentle giant and if you like it rough let her know .. chances are she might just surprise you

Punterman2
27-04-2017, 05:47 PM
So , did you train her that CIM, swallowing and anal are all standard services ??

I do like to take a bit of advantage with new, naive girls yes, but in a nice way. They generally seem willing if you are gentle with them. Have done CIM with a newbie once, no swallowing though on a newbie and I have never done anal. Not my thing.

Alan86
29-04-2017, 06:59 AM
Nice, Punterman!

I also like to pleasure the girl and have her have a great time aswell, but for me I always have priority as I'm the paying customer and so it's always more important to me about my own pleasure.

A lot of people want to pleasure the ML/ WL, but actually this is for our own pleasure aswell! Which works well for both parties.

cuteguy
30-04-2017, 02:03 PM
There's nothing like seeing a WL getting off too. Of course, you don't want to notice a WL faking it throughout the entire session. If she is getting great pleasure out of it and gets all wet and moans like a wild animal, it should make the session go well.

As for those newbies, they sure can be great fun if you are their tutor. They might lack experience in the bedroom but if they feel comfortable with you, they can deliver amazing orgasms and if you're lucky some squirting too. I've had a few who commented how they felt after being pleasured and having never felt this great pleasure even with their previous ex-boyfriend(s). It makes you feel that you have accomplished something that day.

Punterman2
30-04-2017, 02:13 PM
There's nothing like seeing a WL getting off too. Of course, you don't want to notice a WL faking it throughout the entire session. If she is getting great pleasure out of it and gets all wet and moans like a wild animal, it should make the session go well.

As for those newbies, they sure can be great fun if you are their tutor. They might lack experience in the bedroom but if they feel comfortable with you, they can deliver amazing orgasms and if you're lucky some squirting too. I've had a few who commented how they felt after being pleasured and having never felt this great pleasure even with their previous ex-boyfriend(s). It makes you feel that you have accomplished something that day.

Yes that is nice. Some girls before they start work as a WL have only had Vanilla sex with their boyfriends. One of my regulars was married for 20 years and she tells me that her husband never gave her an orgasm. He would just fuck her quickly and fall asleep.

MistyGuy
30-04-2017, 02:45 PM
I definitely make the effort to please the girl as i've found this puts them into a better mood and the return service is more intimate with better gfe. Prefer pleasuring young ML's who have come from past experiences where their ex-bf have all been selfish lovers.

cuteguy
30-04-2017, 02:59 PM
Yes that is nice. Some girls before they start work as a WL have only had Vanilla sex with their boyfriends. One of my regulars was married for 20 years and she tells me that her husband never gave her an orgasm. He would just fuck her quickly and fall asleep.

Some punters prefer to see experienced ones but I'm sure there's a lot of interest in a newbie when she starts working.

While on the subject of newbie's, has anyone come across a real virgin? I had one ML inform me that she was a virgin and that's why she didn't allow any touching or rubbing down below. I wonder how long she'll remain a virgin whilst working as a ML before some lucky punter pops it for her.

mrbluesky1
30-04-2017, 03:32 PM
I've had a few who commented how they felt after being pleasured and having never felt this great pleasure even with their previous ex-boyfriend(s). It makes you feel that you have accomplished something that day.

Don't take it that seriously mate, they're telling you that and 100 other punters.

CunningLinguist
30-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Some punters prefer to see experienced ones but I'm sure there's a lot of interest in a newbie when she starts working.

While on the subject of newbie's, has anyone come across a real virgin? I had one ML inform me that she was a virgin and that's why she didn't allow any touching or rubbing down below. I wonder how long she'll remain a virgin whilst working as a ML before some lucky punter pops it for her.

I came across a WL that was a virgin when she started and I was her 4th customer, she was from China.
She was extremely tight from nerves but I relaxed her and had a good punt.

cuteguy
01-05-2017, 01:05 AM
I had one Chinese WL reveal to me that she was a virgin when she started working. She left home when she was young because she couldn't live with her father. He was too domineering and expected her to follow his rules. She called him "a chauvinist pig". Anyway, the shop didn't ask if she was a virgin or not. Some lucky guy came in and took her virginity (he sure did hit the jackpot here). She said she cried when it happened because she didn't know what to do at that time and because she lost her virginity in a brothel. She also noted that he didn't pay extra or give her any tip for taking her virginity away.

Punterman2
01-05-2017, 08:12 AM
I had one Chinese WL reveal to me that she was a virgin when she started working. She left home when she was young because she couldn't live with her father. He was too domineering and expected her to follow his rules. She called him "a chauvinist pig". Anyway, the shop didn't ask if she was a virgin or not. Some lucky guy came in and took her virginity (he sure did hit the jackpot here). She said she cried when it happened because she didn't know what to do at that time and because she lost her virginity in a brothel. She also noted that he didn't pay extra or give her any tip for taking her virginity away.

The punters holy grail.......

Alan86
06-05-2017, 09:54 AM

Losing virginity is a much bigger deal for girls than it is for guys. I mean, the way it's done, and by who,.

For us, we just want to get it done asap, but for girls it's a big deal and they want it all to be just right.

I think she would have cried a lot over the experience, but I guess it was what she chose.