PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punting routine

Punterman2
29-04-2017, 11:42 AM
Have you settled into a routine every time you punt. I imagine for girls who work a lot they must get into some sort of routine as well.

Here is mine which I have settled into comfortably over the years.

Lots of friendly chat at start to break the ice. Few jokes. Lots of smiles. Gets you a better session.

If busty girl, lots of tit play at start, tit massage, nipple sucking. Get the girl to go into different positions so I can play with the tits from behind, front, lying over the top of me, girl lying down etc. I love tits.

Lot of touching during foreplay and encourage her to do the same

Like to kiss a lot so hopefully plenty of DFK. If they won't use tongues then generally I won't bother kissing as they are obviously not interested.

Will try for DATY quite early on if the girl is willing. Usually pull their pussy over my face as I lie down, they hold onto the wall above the bed as I lick them. If they don't look ready for DATY then onto bbbj.

Blowjob next. Let the girl get on with it is she is good. If not so good then I guide her to what action I want eg lick tip, play balls, lick shaft, deepthroat etc

On with Dom. Usually start off in mish, then lying down side mish, lying down doggie. Not girl on top too much as I prefer to lead. If the girl has not cum yet I will try clit massage whilst fucking them in lying down side mish. The girls who like to cum will go off at this. The other ones will pull your hand away. Spoil sports.

DATY next when she is well warmed up. Hopefully she cums. It really turns me on to see a girl cum so I then give them a bit harder fuck whilst their pussy is sensitive. Again girls who like to fuck enjoy this, others may complain " too sensitive ".

If I am feeling strong in the cock dept I will then ask the girl to come on top in cowgirl and then perhaps do a bit of doggie and again plenty of tit action here.

To end the session I like to see my load shoot over a girl so I normally control the action. Girl lies on bed and hopefully get bbbj with a lot of tip licking and then I shoot a load over tits or stomach or CIM if she is game.

Shower.

Leave.

Repeat......

Alan86
29-04-2017, 12:53 PM
For me, it would depend on the individual girl, and what my mood is like.

That would dictate exactly what I want to do in the session!

I don't get too routine with it, and also the girl might have some ideas of her own.

rooter
29-04-2017, 01:10 PM
depends on the girl, depends on my mood, depends on the girl's mood, depends on the weather, depends on how the constellations and the stars are aligned, depends on the infinite randomness of the universe ...

harrycd
29-04-2017, 01:22 PM
I mean there is a basic framework of a routine I follow but it varies a lot depending on the girl, I don't have a checklist that I tick off after each part :spook:

happyA
29-04-2017, 03:43 PM
My routine is:
Choose a shop with consistent service
Dont visit a shop without real reviews, thats a warning sign
Dont expect 100% satisfaction every time, as this just doesnt happen in real life
At a good shop you will have at least 5 good punts for every bad punt
Dont treat things too seriously, its sex and fun in your spare time.
Respect the women, their comfort, and their privacy
Post every punt on AUS99, dont be a lurker

Pussyhands
29-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Stay happy brothers ;)

Palooka
29-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Sex is like a chore. Its a natural instinct every male gets horny and the best
release for this is sex as its the natural way to release the tension. Most males
can control their urges but drinking and drugs can lead to frustration and
violence and aggression. Even worse are some females who encourage this
behavior.