PDA

View Full Version : Joey revisited!

quackm2002
30-04-2017, 05:13 PM
It has been some months since I saw Joey so I decided to see her again. i have had a few less than stellar experiences with some highly rated girls of late. Makes me wonder whether I am seeing the same person at times!

I needed to go back to someone reliable.

Joey has a new apartment now that is very central in the city. I found it easily and before long, was knocking on her door. She answered the door looking delicious in a black dress and greeted me enthusiastically like a long lost lover. After some chit chat, she leaned in for a deep kiss. We then proceeded to the shower where she joined me. We fooled around in the shower for a bit before she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. She deep throated me, taking her time with a slow but firm blowjob. Excellent! We then retired to the bed. Dfk, oral on her, oral on me, more oral. Her bbbj technique has improved. She varies it now going deep, then firm, then soft. :miao:

While I was reluctant for her to stop, it was also getting to the stage where I really wanted to get into her and so she slipped on a dom and climbed on top of me. Joey is incredibly tight. What is amazing about her though are the muscular contractions she brings into play. I got her to shift into a squatting position where I slipped even deeper into her and that was when she really put the squeeze on. It is just an amazing feeling!:shout:

I think Joey is one of those very rare girls who might be able to bring a guy to an orgasm with her muscular contractions without actually moving. :burn: I think I am going to try this on my next visit. I was so turned on I couldn't wait so I got her to shift position where I was on top and I pumped myself to an incredibly intense finish. It was an appointment to remember and one I needed after a few poor experiences where girls just went through the motions.

Joey is a real professional. She commits to giving you a great experience she is now up there with Blue as my two favourite girls in Sydney! Thanks again to Wilisno for putting me onto Joey

wilisno
01-05-2017, 03:11 AM
It has been some months since I saw Joey so I decided to see her again. i have had a few less than stellar experiences with some highly rated girls of late. Makes me wonder whether I am seeing the same person at times!

I needed to go back to someone reliable.

Joey has a new apartment now that is very central in the city. I found it easily and before long, was knocking on her door. She answered the door looking delicious in a black dress and greeted me enthusiastically like a long lost lover. After some chit chat, she leaned in for a deep kiss. We then proceeded to the shower where she joined me. We fooled around in the shower for a bit before she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. She deep throated me, taking her time with a slow but firm blowjob. Excellent! We then retired to the bed. Dfk, oral on her, oral on me, more oral. Her bbbj technique has improved. She varies it now going deep, then firm, then soft. :miao:

While I was reluctant for her to stop, it was also getting to the stage where I really wanted to get into her and so she slipped on a dom and climbed on top of me. Joey is incredibly tight. What is amazing about her though are the muscular contractions she brings into play. I got her to shift into a squatting position where I slipped even deeper into her and that was when she really put the squeeze on. It is just an amazing feeling!:shout:

I think Joey is one of those very rare girls who might be able to bring a guy to an orgasm with her muscular contractions without actually moving. :burn: I think I am going to try this on my next visit. I was so turned on I couldn't wait so I got her to shift position where I was on top and I pumped myself to an incredibly intense finish. It was an appointment to remember and one I needed after a few poor experiences where girls just went through the motions.

Joey is a real professional. She commits to giving you a great experience she is now up there with Blue as my two favourite girls in Sydney! Thanks again to Wilisno for putting me onto Joey
Lucky you, I couldn't even get a booking to suit my time lately ! ;) ;) ;)

nixon604
03-05-2017, 08:59 PM
How do I contact her

wilisno
03-05-2017, 10:36 PM
How do I contact her

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?63236-Joey-Private

Name: Joey
Wechat: joeysmile66
Phone : 0469 037 041 (SMS only)

Skaty
07-05-2017, 12:00 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?63236-Joey-Private

Name: Joey
Wechat: joeysmile66
Phone : 0469 037 041 (SMS only)

It only took me 3 days before going back to see her again after the first visit :miao::miao:

johnnytey
13-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Agreed. Every visit is great experience, no dull moment.

asianlover1314
14-05-2017, 01:06 AM
Thanks for bro's that did reviews on her, gave me the confidence to have a session with her. Had some bad exp on cracker for previous punts.

Sorry I m not a good writer. But for those that had seen her, her pussy muscle control is phenomenal. Booking was easy via wechat, very polite n easy going. She was running a little late that day but glad she did message to inform me.

Got buzzed into her apartment and she was wearing red lingerie which suited her toned slim body, sexy ass. Joey was very accommodating, very gfe, always talking and making you feel at home with gf.

The usual, shower, lots of teasing then on to the bed. her bj skills was decent. Daty was great, very sensitive pussy from her reactions. Finally the main event, she doms me up and starts to ride me and WOW, very tight pussy and great muscle control. I was in heaven. Not able to last long at this stage, never had a pussy this tight n muscle control, only managed CG and mish positions. With the remaining time, just chatted and relaxed till it was time to shower and leave.

after this session was thinking to see her again this week. Sadly my schedule did not permit. Will def see Joey again. ������������������

quackm2002
14-05-2017, 01:02 PM
Glad the review was helpful for you. I only saw her because of wilisno's review. I like his reviews as I find them reliable. You got to be careful which reviewers you rely on here.

Joey's new red lingerie has the wow factor! It doesn't leave much to the imagination.

You have to experience her muscular contractions to appreciate it and it is addictive. All you do is keep thinking of what it is like and when you are going back for it again!

asianlover1314
14-05-2017, 06:35 PM
yup Thank you to Willsno as well :)

BTW anyone tried Joey's friend - Candy?

quackm2002
14-05-2017, 09:00 PM
No, but I have been thinking of it!

asianlover1314
14-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Looking forward to an AR on her from u..... ��

quackm2002
14-05-2017, 10:30 PM
You could try her first!

Azninvasion85
07-06-2017, 11:36 AM
What's Candy's contact details?

puntercouple
09-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Any chance of Joey + Candy threesome?

quackm2002
10-06-2017, 02:53 AM
Candy isn't available currently

Azninvasion85
10-06-2017, 12:07 PM
Candy isn't available currently

Is there a time frame on when she will be back?

quackm2002
11-06-2017, 12:53 PM
Not sure. Best to ask Joey direct

woods23
11-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Who is better face nd body? (Which girl has a bigger bum )Candy or Joey.
Thinking of Joey first not sure yet...

asianlover1314
30-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Went to visit Joey just before Xmas. Wow!! Just cant seem to have enough of her. Feels like she has strengthen her pussy muscles. Just kept gripping Little bro throughout the session. She still doesn't like being fingered, but her pussy grip makes up for it. Always a great session with Joey.

Hope u bros are having a great break n looking forward to NY2018. Happy New Year!

jfoldbar
31-12-2017, 12:24 PM
how did you contact her? she doesnt reply to text.

asianlover1314
31-12-2017, 02:30 PM
how did you contact her? she doesnt reply to text.

I contacted her via wechat. she was pretty busy and took a bit of waiting before i could get a booking with her. But its worth the wait :)

jfoldbar
08-01-2018, 06:54 AM
well, after so many good reviews i finally got to see joey yesterday. and it is so "YMMV" that i think the next wl i see will be someone who only has bad reviews.i may have better luck.

350 for an hour of an average looking chinese girl (shes not ugly but no head turner either) with 'a' cups is mount everest steep. bbbj was average. she was a bit smelly. and not the tightest out there. ive banged milfs with tighter pussys. she was very friendly though so not a complete failure. certainly wouldnt see her again though even for half the rate.

utopia_8
08-01-2018, 10:23 AM
Every review is YMMV as every bro has different taste, but many bro had good experiences with Joey. You also need to read the review to see if the girl is your type, but clearly you haven't - bro wilisno's review said Joey is slim with a cup breasts, so if you after big boobs and complain about the boob size then clearly you haven't done your own work.

I also don't know what you talking about because I just saw Joey yesterday and she smells fantastic, I'm not very big but she is very tight for me. If you expect a girl to be the tightest ever then you're expecting too much from anyone. And again, Joey is gorgeous for me, for your taste she maybe just "average" but does that worth writing a bad review for that? You don't seem to know what you are looking for but very picky and have this unrealistic expectation.

samxxxx90
08-01-2018, 03:45 PM
thanks for sharing!

PBoy
08-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Every review is YMMV as every bro has different taste, but many bro had good experiences with Joey. You also need to read the review to see if the girl is your type, but clearly you haven't - bro wilisno's review said Joey is slim with a cup breasts, so if you after big boobs and complain about the boob size then clearly you haven't done your own work.

I also don't know what you talking about because I just saw Joey yesterday and she smells fantastic, I'm not very big but she is very tight for me. If you expect a girl to be the tightest ever then you're expecting too much from anyone. And again, Joey is gorgeous for me, for your taste she maybe just "average" but does that worth writing a bad review for that? You don't seem to know what you are looking for but very picky and have this unrealistic expectation.

As you said, YMMV. Don't see why you think you need to argue with jfoldbar when his review is his opinion and he wasn't been rude. You are attacking him and being oversensitive about Joey.

Speaking of which, all you ever posted is on this thread. At least jfoldbar has written other reviews.

jfoldbar
08-01-2018, 05:13 PM

gee man take it easy. didnt mean to offend anyone by telling my experience.
as "pboy" said, it seems like you're sticking up for her.
you had a good experience with her, as most here seems to have, i did not. such is life. should i be writing a positive review anyway? that wouldnt be fair to other readers. a forum should be the unbiased truth so it may benefit others.

quackm2002
09-01-2018, 12:59 PM
I wasn’t going to comment but I feel I need to respond to the comment that you’ve banged MILFs with tighter pussies. The only way you wouldn't think she was tight would be if you hadn’t actually seen her or you’ve got a dick the diameter of a pencil

utopia_8
09-01-2018, 05:42 PM
gee man take it easy. didnt mean to offend anyone by telling my experience.
as "pboy" said, it seems like you're sticking up for her.
you had a good experience with her, as most here seems to have, i did not. such is life. should i be writing a positive review anyway? that wouldnt be fair to other readers. a forum should be the unbiased truth so it may benefit others.

You sure can share your experience if it's constructive and value adding to the forum, but your comment was unfair, even invalid from my personal experience, a complaint of something other reviewers had particularly mentioned about re the breast size.

There is no need to write positive if you didn't feel so, but it's very irresponsible to other readers to randomly chuck your negative 2 cents based on your biased expectation.

PBoy
09-01-2018, 06:11 PM
You sure can share your experience if it's constructive and value adding to the forum, but your comment was unfair, even invalid from my personal experience, a complaint of something other reviewers had particularly mentioned about re the breast size.

There is no need to write positive if you didn't feel so, but it's very irresponsible to other readers to randomly chuck your negative 2 cents based on your biased expectation.

A bit rich that you're trying to dictate how reviews are done when all you've ever posted is replies on this thread. What's your value add?

Lenka_X5
09-01-2018, 06:24 PM
If you don't like the girl, just walk out. You may have wasted your time, but never waste your money.

Look before you buy. Its common sense.

Gregorious
09-01-2018, 10:52 PM
I like nothing better than walking out on a fake ad. Especially after Ive made an effort to confirm beforehand that pics are 110%.

I usually stall the exit a bit though by asking about extras and flashing a nice was of extras cash before i depart. Letting them know what they missed out on.

woods23
10-01-2018, 02:14 PM
Joey is tight as any girls out there....

wilisno
10-01-2018, 04:27 PM
Joey is tight as any girls out there....

One’s dick needs to be almost invisible to not feel her tightness ! ;) ;) ;)

jfoldbar
11-01-2018, 05:14 AM
One’s dick needs to be almost invisible to not feel her tightness ! ;) ;) ;)

hahahaha. thats very funny. did you think of that comment by yourself or did someone help you with it.

quackm2002
11-01-2018, 08:12 AM
You reap what you sow. You come along and post in an inflammatory manner so you’ve copped a bit in response and I’d note it has been reasonably restrained. A lot of less than complimentary reviews are written here that do not elicit that type of response because they are the honest experience of the punter. Yours, however, is nonsensical. Smell is a sensory perception so you get some latitude on this but the comment about your having had MILFs that were tighter is ludicrous - unless as Wilisno called out, your dick is verging on invisible

asianlover1314
15-02-2018, 03:41 AM
Had another session with Joey just few days before valentines. Session was better than the last time I saw her. In my opionion she is still very gfe, gives the vibes that you seeing your lover and someone you have known for ages.

Her pussy control is still out of this world, makes me want another session just thinking about it:prettiness:
This session I put most of my attention in DATYing. She enjoyed it so much that she didn't mind me sticking a finger in her love tunnel while she came hard. Her moans so loud as she came, hoping it's not heard by the neighbors. Joey at this stage didn't care ��

she rewarded me by fucking me in cowgirl position. She worked up a lot of sweat this session just riding me hard! Surprised I was lasting so long this session. Finally decide to finish off in misc.

Had about 10 min on the clock, just chatting the time away till it was time to shower and leave.

Guess Joey is not every bros cuppa tea. But her service, attitude and genuine gfe feel makes me go back to see her.

21-02-2018, 06:20 PM
I seen Joey last year her pussy control is amazing and she not a clock watcher maybe is time to see her again.