PDA

View Full Version : General talk A little uncomfortable on discovering WL same age as daughter

BlackAdder
01-05-2017, 08:37 PM
On a recent punt I discovered my WL was the same age as my daughter (early twenties). Whilst it wasn't a deal breaker, it was slightly unsettling.

Wondered if anyone else had similar experience.

Alex T Bear
02-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Hahahaha! Yes I'm sure it would be disconcerting. Fact of the matter is that most girls these days are sexually active well before the age of concent and most men are horny devils who don't really care about the age difference. I don't have a daughter so don't have the same concerns. Also, do we ever really know the age of the WL? Shop advertises as 21yo for example but in reality they are 30something
Different story if you were to start dating the WL

Christmas
02-05-2017, 11:11 AM
many times.. uncountable

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Well, if anyone has been following the local news , there was this young couple who had a baby where the mum is a 16 yr old teenager and the father is only 14!

Talking about sexually active in an early age !

Raybo
02-05-2017, 11:44 AM
On a recent punt I discovered my WL was the same age as my daughter (early twenties). Whilst it wasn't a deal breaker, it was slightly unsettling.

It is probably why i have avoided early 20 somethings thus far in my punting escapades. I have a daughter in her early 20's as well. It has a mental affect on me. Far more comfortable with a 30 something milf than a 20 something hottie.

I had planned on going to Ginza or 5Star in the last couple of months to try a younger girl but still can't get my head around iit!

5 Star City
02-05-2017, 12:15 PM
It is probably why i have avoided early 20 somethings thus far in my punting escapades. I have a daughter in her early 20's as well. It has a mental affect on me. Far more comfortable with a 30 something milf than a 20 something hottie.

I had planned on going to 5Star in the last couple of months to try a younger girl but still can't get my head around iit!

The only late 20s we have are Cristal and K Nana.... :cry:

All others are mid early 20s

Raybo
02-05-2017, 12:25 PM
The only late 20s we have are Cristal and K Nana.... :cry:

All others are mid early 20s

Yes. I had meant going to try a girl in her early 20's. Still havent gotten over my issues with seeing such a young girl. Yours are so damn hot though! 😆

Littlewonder
02-05-2017, 03:50 PM

Thats probably why a lot of us like the older women, having said that punt for another 10 years and most of them will be younger than your daughter so just put it behind you and don't think about it.

Palooka
02-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Come on !! We have girls with daddy issues and now male punters issues with
daughter issues !! You guys need to see a good counsellor asap. :shout:

Punterman2
02-05-2017, 06:24 PM
Youngest I have fucked is 19 and oldest in their 70's. So long as they are good service girls it does not matter what age they are but most of the girls I see are in their 30's and 40's which is where I am happiest and most comfortable.

magicman
02-05-2017, 07:21 PM
will you have fantasy about your daughter now?

vitamin
02-05-2017, 07:55 PM
Youngest I have fucked is 19 and oldest in their 70's. So long as they are good service girls it does not matter what age they are but most of the girls I see are in their 30's and 40's which is where I am happiest and most comfortable.

Really 70's? where do you find someone in their 70's?
curious

CunningLinguist
02-05-2017, 08:19 PM

Might be a natural law of punting: only punt with someone older than your daughter

Punterman2
02-05-2017, 08:28 PM
Really 70's? where do you find someone in their 70's?
curious

Townsville private. Called her from an advert in the paper. She answered the door and looked like my gran but hey, I have never fucked a pensioner so I went with it. She had ok tits but false teeth a bit rough during bbbj. True story.

rodran005
02-05-2017, 08:29 PM
Lots of advice. Why should it be an issue. Your are not screwing your daughter or her friends. You are paying a lady for a good time. I always leave my realities at the front door. If you cant do that then learn. Dont guilt trip yourself 4 no reason pal

Punterman2
02-05-2017, 08:29 PM
Might be a natural law of punting: only punt with someone older than your daughter

My daughter is only 12.......so big field for me

Palooka
02-05-2017, 08:34 PM
Lots of advice. Why should it be an issue. Your are not screwing your daughter or her friends. You are paying a lady for a good time. I always leave my realities at the front door. If you cant do that then learn. Dont guilt trip yourself 4 no reason pal
Well said . I mean once you start seeing hookers its a bit late to start having a conscience.

rodran005
02-05-2017, 08:39 PM
Theres enough in life to feel sad about.
Why bring any low thoughts to a punting session.
Save the self analysis for the shrinks couch
In the life of this universe, our short lives are one millionth of an eyeblink

Max Impact
02-05-2017, 10:19 PM
many times.. uncountable

Dear daughter- be good!

Alan86
06-05-2017, 10:12 AM
Hey, It doesn't bother Donald trump!

Whilst I am not really in a position to comment on this as I'm a young guy, but I have also had the odd ML who was old as my aunt etc. while I do prefer girls closer to my age , (for their looks, and the friendship), it was a bit unsettling as I feel I should be calling her 'Aunty ' as in like say you would call a neighbor lol.

But remember that just because she's your daughters age, doesn't mean she has anything to do with your daughter! All men like hot girls in their early twenties !

However, I do feel that after a certain age (say 70 odd) , you should start to view young girls in a more 'daughterly ' type way, otherwise your a dirty grandpa!

Alan86
06-05-2017, 10:19 AM

No way! 70s! You got to be kidding me!

Do you have a review? It would be epic! I'd piss myself!

I've actually used to have a lady who was definitely in her 50s. It was a local shop so I just thought what the heck, although I regret it now. She was actually a pretty good ML, but and I didn't dare to ask her age!

Punterman2
06-05-2017, 10:40 AM
No way! 70s! You got to be kidding me!

Do you have a review? It would be epic! I'd piss myself!

I've actually used to have a lady who was definitely in her 50s. It was a local shop so I just thought what the heck, although I regret it now. She was actually a pretty good ML, but and I didn't dare to ask her age!

The 70 year old was in Townsville a few years back. Saw an advert in the paper, said mature woman. Places like Townsville are a punting wasteland so rocked up at her unit 10pm, she opens the door and my gran answered. My first inclination was to run but then I thought, how often will I get this opportunity. What are grannies like in bed, they were young once like all of us.

She gave bbbj but I remember her false teeth rubbing uncomfortably on my cock. She did have pretty large tits though and I did fuck her.

Life is all about experiences I suppose. :exciting::exciting:

androc
06-05-2017, 11:04 AM
If you are 70 and your bodys working fine, isnt that something to be rejoicing about ?

Alan86
06-05-2017, 11:53 AM
The 70 year old was in Townsville a few years back. Saw an advert in the paper, said mature woman. Places like Townsville are a punting wasteland so rocked up at her unit 10pm, she opens the door and my gran answered. My first inclination was to run but then I thought, how often will I get this opportunity. What are grannies like in bed, they were young once like all of us.

She gave bbbj but I remember her false teeth rubbing uncomfortably on my cock. She did have pretty large tits though and I did fuck her.

Oh man! Pissed myself!

False teeth BBBJ!

How saggy were her tits?

I shudder to ask about more!

aussiegaigin
06-05-2017, 12:48 PM
Hope she didn't offer you a mother-daughter double, with her mum

Alan86
06-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Hope she didn't offer you a mother-daughter double, with her mum

Yikes! Lol!

You could say she had one tit in the grave!

I'd love a full detailed AR for this Punterman! :D

cuteguy
06-05-2017, 03:12 PM

If you're going to punt, there is the expectation that some WLs will be in their early 20's. Being young and beautiful can deliver many financial rewards to girls and if working in this industry, the girls will attract considerable interest from punters especially the older guys. Therefore, it's not uncommon to see such young girls working as WLs. For me, it's not a problem.

As for their ages, how many times have I come across WLs that were listed as being early 20's only to find out from them that they are older. It's not surprising. The shops do this because the majority of punters prefer to be with a younger girl than someone who is much older with wrinkles and some cellulite on their bottoms and have given birth to children.

androc
07-05-2017, 11:28 AM
Dim the lights down low, and I bet you often cant tell the difference between a woman in her 20s and on in her 30s
Looks are great. What happens in bed is something else

Punterman2
07-05-2017, 10:26 PM
Yikes! Lol!

You could say she had one tit in the grave!

I'd love a full detailed AR for this Punterman! :D

You probably don't. It was wierd.

Mr Bastard
07-05-2017, 10:55 PM
What a conundrum

Alan86
08-05-2017, 05:59 AM
You probably don't. It was wierd.

I know it will be gross but funny as hell! :vomit: