PDA

View Full Version : General talk Winter warmer punt or sweaty summer slippery punt

Punterman2
01-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Do you like winter punts or summer ?

Advantages and disadvantages of both ?

I am a fan of cooler weather punting. In the summer you are hot and sweaty, always with the air con on trying not to sweat too much over the poor lass that is servicing you.

In the winter you go into the cold room, I start the session by telling the girl how cold I am and using that as an excuse for a quick cuddle. Turn the heating on and the warmth of the girls body feels inviting and soon warms you up. I remember last year seeing a lovely busty Thai girl a few times, Kelly at 19a Brodie St Rydalmere. She works 46 Sydenham now. Great GFE and on one particularly cold winters day she had brought a double duvet into the shop as she had her own room there for a couple of days. We hopped into bed all cold, pulled the duvet up over the top of us and she gave me the most amazing bbbj under there, like naughty teenagers doing it in their parents home.

Oh the joys of winter punting.

Babycat
01-05-2017, 11:41 PM
I like winter, and winter clients. Guy's body is normally very warm so I like to sit on their back/bum and let their bodies warm me up. Or we can enjoy cuddling and hugging more. Like being a cat lying inside their arms. Doing "special exercises" without sweating :miao:

Alex T Bear
02-05-2017, 11:10 AM
I definitely prefer the colder weather. Easier to warm up than cool down. There is nothing worse than arriving all sweaty and leaving in the condition

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2017, 11:29 AM
I like winter, and winter clients. Guy's body is normally very warm so I like to sit on their back/bum and let their bodies warm me up. Or we can enjoy cuddling and hugging more. Like being a cat lying inside their arms. Doing "special exercises" without sweating :miao:

Hi Baby,

I'm pretty sure if you wanted, there are plenty of guys around who would offer their warm bodies to you !!

woods23
02-05-2017, 02:05 PM
I sweat quite easily nd girls hate guy's sweat :sweat:

Love cooler weather;)

Palooka
02-05-2017, 04:41 PM
Definitely winter. Nothing worse in summer than the smell of stale semen and sweat.

Alan86
06-05-2017, 10:01 AM
Ok, I love both types but I tend to do it a bit differently.

Winter punts - snuggle up with the ML! Brilliant!

Summer punts - nice and cool relaxing naked. Great memories of beautiful ,sunny days visiting my favourite shops!

aussiegaigin
06-05-2017, 12:45 PM
Winter can be a bit disappointing for a massage if you go into a cold room, and have to wait while some cheap KMart heater on the floor tries to warm the room up.

Then the girl complains that your hands are cold when you start to feel her up.

cuteguy
06-05-2017, 03:42 PM
If warm, the girls come out wearing less in revealing sexy outfits. If cold, they might have to cover up a bit more with a nightie or casual clothes. Overall, the less clothes a girl wears, the more she will attract a man's lust.

caff3ry
06-05-2017, 07:04 PM
I prefer winter I get to wear nicer clothes and so do the girls. I'm a sucker for dresses and over coats plus heels and good makeup

Babycat
06-05-2017, 07:19 PM
Hopefully no one complains about my iced hands :burn:
Winter can be a bit disappointing for a massage if you go into a cold room, and have to wait while some cheap KMart heater on the floor tries to warm the room up.

Then the girl complains that your hands are cold when you start to feel her up.

Punterman2
06-05-2017, 08:08 PM
I prefer winter I get to wear nicer clothes and so do the girls. I'm a sucker for dresses and over coats plus heels and good makeup

Over the last few days, the girls in the shops that I have been to have had dressing gowns on to keep warm which I find strangely attractive. Makes them look more cuddly / girly.