PDA

View Full Version : New Farm Fake - but great result

Johnnychimpo
02-05-2017, 03:07 PM
http://brisbane.backpage.com.au/BodyRubs/adorable-sexy-tiny-asian-singapore-deep-tissue-relax-best-rub/38107547

Saw this girl last week. Asked the question when texting if pics were real and her reply was "fake" so I asked what she really looked like and she said petite nice body. So I went ahead and booked her purely due to the lack of decent private ML's around. I was glad I did. She's I'd guess mid 20s Chinese Singaporean who is very petite with a nice little body. Nice unit at New Farm. Massage very much therapeutic focused with back walking and lots of really firm knot kneading. Ending was quite good but certainly not as sensual as girls like Nicole or Katie or Samm but her technique was quite good. No shower as none needed the clean up and wipe down done with warm wet towels etc and a really nice change.
WIR? Absolutely
Looks 7/10
Body 8/10
Service 8/10
Ending 8/10

I don't know why she doesn't use her own pics they're prob better than the fakes she's used.

newbiejones
04-05-2017, 11:23 PM
Interesting review. Might have to go for a massage only. Need a good back walk.

Does she use a proper massage table?

wally2
05-05-2017, 07:52 AM
No unfortunately she uses bed only.

asianobsessed
05-05-2017, 03:15 PM
I saw this woman yestersay. The original review is accurate.
I thought she was a bit older but the massage itself was great.
The ending was also good in my opinion.
For $80 its pretty good vfm considering what else is on offer in Brisbane at the moment.

newbiejones
05-05-2017, 06:06 PM
I am more of a FS kinda guy but need a good massage sometimes.

wally2
17-05-2017, 09:32 AM
I am more of a FS kinda guy but need a good massage sometimes.

Well this lady knows her stuff if that's what you are after.

Will do BJ as well at finish.

texass10in
25-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Have seen her a couple of times. Agree, she should just go with her own pics. Don't understand why she doesn't, but whatever. Enjoyed the massage and nice finish. Good VFM.

Janker
07-09-2017, 04:47 PM
I saw her a few weeks ago. Thought it was ok but a bit mechanical for my liking. She turned her back on me at the finish. Cant of liked what she saw.

Johnnychimpo
08-09-2017, 11:08 AM
Yeah she did that to me too. Sort of sat on the bed next to me but facing mostly away. Still able to reach around for boob play but that was about it.
I've been thinking about returning as many of my favs have gone.
Jenny - New Farm Thai - gone
Honey - Windsor - Thai - gone
Katie - Bowen Hills - Thai - gone I think
Kara - Windsor - Thai - gone I think. I went a bit off her in the end after about 5 visits she started to cut time short and service was mechanical.

All in all Jenny was the most consistent and best value for money Massuese I've seen here in Australia but Honey is almost a even match. Honey is much younger and does a hotter more natural sexy type service. Jenny was awesome just a tiny bit more mechanical than Honey.

Anyone got any suggestions for replacements to these wonderful ladies?

Bobuq123
08-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Absolutely I agree with you Johnny. After Jenny left I still couldn't figure out replacement.

Claymore123
08-09-2017, 12:59 PM
Yeah, agree. Jenny was the best vfm ml... Hope she comes back soon.

Claymore123
08-09-2017, 01:15 PM
hey johnny, how would you rate this Mls attractiveness compared to Jenny?

I think Jenny would be a 5 or 6 for me in terms of looks and maybe a 7 for body as she has nice big tits but a bit of tummy.

Bobuq123
08-09-2017, 03:32 PM
I think Jenny will return next year perhaps

Johnnychimpo
09-09-2017, 12:50 PM
In my opinion Jenny was a complete package. Her face was generally pretty with a very sexy smile, her body was pretty much what I'm looking for, I thought everything was just right including her attitude and her experience. The original girl reviewed is younger than Jenny so that has some advantages she was perhaps more natural looking and not as petite as Jenny. Generally I'd say Jenny was an 8/10, Honey was a 9/10 and the original girl reviewed I'd say as a 6/10 mostly due to her slightly detatched & mechanical nature, she does however give a very good massage that was quite effective.

Claymore123
09-09-2017, 01:34 PM
Thanks johnny! Very useful information. Much appreciated!

Bobuq123
10-09-2017, 12:14 PM
In my opinion Jenny was a complete package. Her face was generally pretty with a very sexy smile, her body was pretty much what I'm looking for, I thought everything was just right including her attitude and her experience. The original girl reviewed is younger than Jenny so that has some advantages she was perhaps more natural looking and not as petite as Jenny. Generally I'd say Jenny was an 8/10, Honey was a 9/10 and the original girl reviewed I'd say as a 6/10 mostly due to her slightly detatched & mechanical nature, she does however give a very good massage that was quite effective.

Hi Johnny, what you mean by original girl

Johnnychimpo
11-09-2017, 10:08 AM
The "original girl" is the one reviewed in the initial post of this review. Claymore123 asked how her looks compared to Jenny another ML up the street in New Farm who's now home back to Thailand for a while.